The Call!

Back in Japan, the students of U.A have all moved into the dorms provided by the school to keep them safe. No one dares to message you though as they have been heavily threatened by Katsuki and your dad not to say anything. They both wanted you to enjoy your holiday without worrying about what is going on.

Class 1-A had just finished a training session at the school since their camp was cut early. "Where you think she is now?" Katsuki asked Kirishima "Dude, I really don't know." he was worried for his friend. "You know if she wasn't safe, we would have heard by now!" Shoto also fed up of him asking.

"She should be landing in New York today!" Momo's eyes lit up at the prospect of shopping. "Oh cool!" Katsuki sat on the sofa as they prepared food.

Meanwhile, you had just checked into your hotel and ordered some room service. Both of you had decided to just chill out, as he walked around in boxers and you sat in just a vest and pants. You had managed to change it to a room with a double bed instead of two singles.

Jumping on the bed tired you looked to you the direction of Ash's voice "Babe want to see if they have anything decent on to watch?" he called from the bathroom as you flicked the TV on. The first thing you saw was a picture of Katsuki and then All Might.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" you yelled as Ash ran in "Babe, you ok?" he looked in your direction as you looked at the TV. Sitting next to you, Ash held you as you sat there stunned as you watched what was happening back home. It was late where you were but he should have been awake you were thinking, whilst Ash glanced at you reading your mind.

"Call him! Face time him! So you can see for yourself he is safe" he kissed your head as you grabbed your phone taking a breath. It starts calling as Ash plonks himself down next to you texting Yo to see why the hell no one contacted you both, as he placed a hand on your leg for support.

The phone started ringing whilst everyone was actually talking about you "Talk about stupid, and she will call!" Katsuki laughed as everyone else held their breaths. Answering the phone he could see your face as his face came onto the screen.

"Oh hey stupid, how's the holiday?" he asked in his mocking normal tone as you just glared at the screen "Don't glare at me like that, it will turn me on!" he laughed as Ash raised an eyebrow. "Oh! This is my I want to rip your fucking head off face!" you growl "Why the fuck did no one call me!?" you grit your teeth.

"Well you were in the middle of fucking nowhere weren't you?" he laughed it off but was actually a little terrified, not that he would admit it as, everyone else was there. "Anyways I'm fine! How's the holiday? You look really tanned. You got me a present yet?" he sat back as there was a knock on the door of the hotel. Everyone was hovering around the screen to wave as Ash stood up not wearing a lot to grab the door.

"Yeh! I got you a fucking present!" you grit your teeth even more as you see everyone else smiling nervously. "Was that muscle brain?" Katsuki glared back at you. "Yes, it was. That is who I am on holiday with!" your eyes soften as you realise something. "Look...I just found out and I was worried they might have mangled your face." you laugh as you lie back on the bed.

"Are you in bed?" he asked curiously "Yes I am in bed why? It's late here and we literally landed 2 hours ago. I ache all over. I need food and sleep!" you smile. "Is he there?" he growled "Well yeh! Want to say hey?" you smirk "Ash, your super best friend in the whole world wants to say hello." you laugh sarcastically as Ash walks in with pizza.

"I very much doubt he wants me to say hey. Foods here when you're done!" he calls as he tried to find a t-shirt. "One-sec stare at the ceiling...I can't wait for this pizza." you drop the phone and lean across but you forget you're not wearing much. "Mmm thanks" you wink at Ash before sitting down with a mouthful of pizza.

"So...spill what I miss...I'm dying to know?" you stare at everyone "Nothing, it was villains they attacked. They wanted me to be a villain. All Might fought them and now he has retired. Oh, and there is the dorms. What about you? What have you two been up to?" he says as you start reeling off all the stuff thinking it's best to tell him to his face you're dating.

"Sounds fun! When you back?" he asks looking a little sad as the girls ask questions and Momo asks you to grab something whilst shopping. "Ermm...donkey when we back?" you questioned as he was also filling his face. "Get back late Friday night!" you smile "Oh and I have thought of some awesome ideas for your guy's costumes for the exam." as you start to look for a notebook "Where the fuck I put it?" you think out loud "It's in your case!" Ash rolls his eyes.

"Can I speak to him?" Katsuki says all of a sudden as Kirishima whispers in his ear "Dude don't!" Katsuki just glares at him. "Ermm Ash!" you shrug as he plonks next you on the bed yawning. "What up Bakugou?! How have I offended this girl's best friend in the whole world now?! Being alone one of them!" Ash snaps clearly tired "Ash!" you yell "What?! I'm tired he is fine. If I'm going to get an earful of abuse I am not going to sit and take it!" he sighed.

"Actually prick. I wanted to tell you that the villains wanted her as well. So, you best be fucking looking after her!" Katsuki snapped making everyone look at him clearly no one knew this. "Why hasn't her dad called to tell me?" Ash grabbed the phone as you sat there stunned as he walked off. "Because I didn't tell..." Katsuki is cut off as Ash loses it with him "You didn't think it was important to get this fucking information to us." you ran in to grab your phone "Ash chill!" you hug him "I'm fine nothing has happened!" you smile up at him.

He just shakes his head and smiles again "Wrap it up...we need to go to bed. We have a busy day tomorrow! You best pass this info to the pros that is their job. She has already been in the hospital twice" he walks off to leave you there with the class staring at the only other person who has silenced the ash blonde.

"Sorry. Thanks for letting me know. I will make sure to text every day to show I'm safe. I best go before he puts his fist through something literally!" you laugh nervously "I'm glad you're safe and ermm miss you bye!" you smile and don't even give him chance to answer. "You..." Kirishima is cut off as the guy walks off towards his room slamming the door.

"He is not ok!" Kirishima walked to the room "Want to talk about it..." the door reopens as he walks out with his gym kit. "I'll get stronger!" he said before walking off. "I'll come we can spar?!" the redhead grabs his stuff. Midoryia was extremely worried about his old friend. "We knew this was going to happen. I told him at camp he needed to deal with it!" Shoto walked off to grab his gym kit.

"I'll come" Midoryia yelled, "I wouldn't he may actually kill you," Kaminari commented making the green haired boy shiver.

Walking into the bedroom you see Ash on the phone to your dad "Yeh she is here!" he passed you the phone. "Hey sweetie, sorry I didn't tell you. I knew how much you care for him. Look enjoy your holiday. I've packed your bedroom up and it's been sent to your new room. I have also arranged that when you get back Ash can stay at the dorms for a few days." he sounded concerned.

"You'll be in the Class 1-A dorm since it's them that keeps getting attacked, as your name was also mentioned as a target ok?" your dad just talks at you. "Ok, dad I'll see you at the airport love you." Sighing you pass the phone back to Ash who is looking at you. "Yes, sir. I know I will look after her," he says before hanging up.

"Sorry for losing it," he comments as you lie in the bed not facing him. "It's cool. You were right!" you turn to face him. "Want to just cuddle tonight. If you want to cry I won't judge. I know you love him so..." you stop him by kissing him.

"Thank you, but I'm with you and he is going to get over that when we get back home. I think he knows anyway." you smile cuddling before falling to sleep together. 

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHA or the pictures***