Conflict at the Pool!

As you run around the campus Ash has his own school t-shirt on "Bet this will get people talking!" he laughed as you ran past a few people in higher years than you. "Let them fucking talk. I might move schools at this rate!" you sigh. "Ohh...you can come to mine. It's no U.A but I'll be there and you won't keep getting attacked by villains!" he laughs. "Ooo and where would the excitement be in that." you laugh as you jog to the pool area.

"I'll be the excitement of course. Now, remember your training at the lake when we get in the pool!" he says seriously "I can jump and catch up but the pool isn't as deep as the lake remember. You need to stop yourself a lot sooner and try to move your hands to direct yourself in the air." he smiled as you got to the pool placing your stuff on the chairs. "I know and if shit hits the fan, you'll do your mega jump and land in the pool," you smirk as he nods taking his stuff off and placing it on the side.

"I'm not looking forward to seeing that idiot!" you groan "I'm too sleepy for his bullshit!" you moan "I know, but I'm going on camp myself in a few days. At least, I'm allowed my phone so you can send me some cheeky pics!" he slapped your ass as he jumped into the pool. Both of you started by doing a few laps to warm up, before jumping out and standing on the side as he positioned you to throw you high in the air.

Just as he threw you all Class 1-A walked in to see him standing there looking up towards you screaming and flying high. You had given him a waterproof communications piece from your costume. Literally, everyone stood there in shock horror as Ash hadn't even noticed your class "Babe you need to stop moving your legs and you need to straighten up!" he said "Ok!" you say down the earpiece "Why the fuck you throw her!" Katsuki comes walking forward ready to punch the guy.

"Eerrm...we have company...get your ass down here!" Ash says down the mic as you hear explosions below "Just watch!" Ash was yelling at the guy as you started to fall down enough for them to see you laughing as you use your sonic to hover over the water! "Great I get to kick your ass in person!" you said as you directed your way to the edge of the pool between the two boys as you see Katsuki fist about to connect with Ash's face, who is just stood there not moving.

As you land you grab his fist "Miss me?!" you smirk "You told me I had to do the hero licence. I've been training. That's why you're all here right to train?" you start to walk forward still holding his fist as he glares at Ash behind you. "If you have a problem Katsuki take it up with me." you glare making Kirishima run to his friend.

However, Katsuki smirks "Ok stupid...what you learn from a guy that couldn't get into U.A!" making Ash look like he was about to lose it. "Let me guess he is just an extra like the rest of us in the Katsuki Bakugou show!" you smile as you let go of his fist. "That's right! Even you're an extra always was!" he yells in your face making you take a step back. "I just fucking used you!" he smirks "So...come on what your stupid mouth got to say about that?" he smirks as you stand there.

You look for a second in shock "I was wrong. You'll never be a hero. I hoped you would but you really aren't. I guess I was just easy prey for you." you turn to look at him "Now...I'll do what you wanted...I'll become the number one hero because clearly, the guy I thought would isn't up to the task!" tears start to fall as Ash passes you your towel.

"Come on we need to unpack your room," he said as he just looks at the guy he was scared of losing you to. "Not got the balls to stick up for your girlfriend?!" Katsuki shouts making Ash stop "You know what I really don't have time to waste on you anymore. I told her if when we got back she still loved you. That I would be ok with that. She didn't even think I was going to be the number one hero it was always you" Ash picks you up as you burst into tears holding onto him.

"Come on babe! It's ok he is just mad. You'll sort it out he is your best friend!" Ash was saying as he walked passed the rest of the class who stood there in shock. "Kacchan why you do that!?" Midoryia walked forward pushing Iida off him "That guy is trying to fix your mess right now telling her you're just a little mad." this made Katsuki walk up to the green haired boy.

"I fucking know that. I'm a fucking idiot...Now get the fuck out of my way Deku!" he pushed passed him "Oi stupid wait up!" he yelled as Ash stopped. "If you're going hurl more abuse...I cannot guarantee I will keep a level head!" Ash warns. "Can I talk to her alone please?" that makes you pop your head up to look at Ash. "You want to? I'll go a chill by the pool." he smiled as he passed you into Katsuki's arms.

"Like I said (f/n). I just want you to be honest always with me!" Ash said as he walked to the pool with your stuff placing it down, he sat so he could still see you just in case. "I'm sorry! About what he said!" Kirishima walked over sitting next to the guy. "It's cool." Ash just shrugged "You guys got your licences soon?" he asked.

"Yeh we have." Kirishima started chatting to the guy to break the tension. "You know a lot of schools are going to be out for blood when U.A first years show up." Ash stated "You're not supposed to get it until the second year. So if you're in my assessment, I won't go easy on any of you, not even her, why you think I'm training her hard?" Kirishima and the rest looked shocked. "Also, if he acts the way he did at the sports festival he will not pass the exam," Ash commented.

"What I'm trying to say is stop standing around and get training." he smiles brightly at the class whilst he looks over at you to see Katsuki just holding you as you sob.  

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHA or pictures***