Here are your wings!

"We used to play all the time remember," he said as he cuddled into you as you nodded as it was like you were remembering things long forgotten from the trauma of losing your mum. "Good. Remember we used to have sleepovers all the time and snuggle just like we are now. Although we were five and now you have this amazing body." he ran his hands over your boobs, a smile on his twisted face. "I've wanted to do that for so long. We will get to that part later" he smiled like a kid that just got his favourite toy for Christmas.

"Your mum thought we would make a cute husband and wife we used to play pretend, remember with your dolls were our babies. We would put fake wings on them. Your mum even brought you some wings to match mine but the whitest brightest ones in the store. You never took them off when we were together." you could see in his mind he had clearly held onto these memories for a long time, so why act now? It didn't make sense, but you had known his home life wasn't great. 

"Some of the other boys picked on me because I was too pretty, but you would always protect me. Telling them that one day I'd show them I was a hero." changing his position to sitting on your lap, staring down at you. 

"But then your selfish bitch of a mum went and died, ruining everything. That's when you shut everyone out including me. It got so bad your dad removed you from school to be homeschooled. You forgot about me! Then when my own mum remarried to a drunk he would beat me but you weren't there to protect me like you used to." The words that he was saying was making a range of emotions run through your mind, anger at the words he said about your mum, pity for what happened but also guilt if you'd of stayed in contact and not cut him out, would he still be doing this now? What would your life be like? Looking into his amber eyes he stared into your (e/c) ones. 

"I got stronger and well to my surprise you started back at our middle school. I knew it was you the moment you walked in." he leant forward trying to kiss you, however, you moved so he only got your cheek.

"Your face is so soft. I bet your husband loved to kiss it. Too bad he is dead!" he smirked as you turned with rage in your eyes, the guilt and pity you were feeling was gone. He'd killed or been responsible for your husband's death. 

 "Fuc..." cutting you off as you tried to scream abuse at him, just like he knew you would react by kissing you. Sho's wet tongue was invading your move and as you tried to bite it but he was to quick retreating to his previous position.

"God your kisses are as sweet as I thought they would be...Bit too much teeth though... I'll punish you later," he is smirking knowing that if you could flip him of you would.

"Where was I? Oh yes? So there you were even more beautiful than before. I came over to you to ask you a question about the class and you didn't even lift your head to look at me. When I tried to ask you out you didn't look up, you just kept walking. You shut everyone out including me and the only way I got your attention was by bullying you." he sighed as if regretting every bad thing he did or said to you. However, to you, it sounded like he liked the sound of his own voice. 

"I hated all the stuff I did to you. The gum in your hair, tripping you up, throwing food on you but not once did you react. You just smiled and carried on your way like you didn't even notice me." he yelled in your face, spit on your cheeks, as the woman on the floor shuddered before meeting your eyes as you turned your face her way.

"I knew what I needed to do. Become a hero that's what you said I would be. So, I trained hard. That's when I saw you sat there before the written exam with that stupid girl with pink hair." he was glaring at you, as you opened your mouth a smirk on your lips. 

"Yeh, I remember seeing you. You told me I was a loser and would never get into U.A." you smirked and it pissed him off as the cocky tones came out in your next comment. "If I recall I got in and you didn't" as soon as he said it earned you another hard smack to the cheek and you knew it was swollen.