Alley!

The night starts off in a quiet bar with lots of shots and girl talk, you hadn't done this properly in so long that you forgot what is what like. After that Mina declared it was time to dance the night away until you couldn't dance anymore. Heading to a few clubs before you hit the biggest one, it was funny as a few of the girls kept getting hit on due to being Pro Heroes, but no one seemed to know you which you didn't mind at all.

It was about twelve when you got to the last club and decided to stay there as the music was good and so was the atmosphere. Dancing seemed to take your mind off your worries but you needed a drink "I'm going to get drinks? My round!" you beamed as they gave a thumbs up to whatever you were getting.

Pushing your way to the bar you decided to order a round of something bubbly. Standing at the bar waiting a guy stood next to you "Well if it isn't the biggest loser!" the man commented you ignored the comment since you felt he wasn't talking to you. "I'm joking! (f/n)!" he stated as you turned. First thing you noticed was the two black feathered wings but when you looked at the face you recognised amber eyes and brown hair of the boy who used to bully you.

"Oh it's Sho right?" you smile since you hadn't spoken since school, during the hero licence exam. "Yeh, wow you remember me!" he seemed genuinely surprised that you had remembered his name. "You know you look amazing!" he remarked as he ran a finger up your bare arm, making you shiver slightly.

"Thanks. Yeh you look good. What you doing nowadays?" you shuffled out of his touch. "Well I decided to use my pretty face and became a model!" he smirks. That's when you notice girls all around the club glaring at you but smiling at him fluttering their eyelashes.

"Cool. Looks like your fans want to spend some time with you." you laugh looking in the direction of the girls around the club. "Nah I want to catch up with you!" he beams picking up your drinks and taking them to the girls handing them out "These are on me!" he declares as he turned to you making the girls look at you slightly confused at the guy. 

"Come on! Dance with me. Ya know I always had the biggest crush on you." he winked as he took your hand leading you to the dance floor. "Could have fooled me." you pout as you remember everything he said to you "Look I did it to get your attention. Since you literally ignored everyone until you got into U.A" he started to spin you.

"Well sorry. You could have tried to be nicer you know!" you stop taking a sip of your drink "I did once but that's in the past. Let's make a mense?" he smiles and you can see why he is a model. The way he flashed his pearly white could probably make most girls swoon to his every whim. 

"Ok sounds good!" you smile as you danced with the guy chatting about life and everything in between. He asked about Ash and said sorry for your loss but moved on quickly trying to make you laugh. The girls watched on from the side but didn't want to get involved since he was buying drinks and you looked happy. Also, they were hammered by the end of the night. "Fancy coming back to my place tonight?" you felt his hands grip your hips as he pulled you closer to his body.

Being a little drunk you fell into him, your hands on his chest looking up into his amber eyes but you weren't that drunk "Sorry I need to get home for my son. And it's too soon." you turn facing away from him as he looks down "Well how about we go on a date?" he moved the hair off your face. "Anywhere a princess like you wants to go." he smiled sweetly "I don't think...I'm ready" you pushed away slightly "Ok well at least take my number. You can then call me if you need anything!" he smiled grabbing your phone not giving you the option to say no.

"(f/n) we've called for your lift with Mina!" Momo came over to give you the 'you ok' look as you nodded. "Perfect!" you smile as you see Uraraka and Mina grinding on each other making you laugh. "Well it was nice catching up!" you smile at the guy but as you go to walk away he grabs your hand pulling it to his lips. "Trust me the pleasure was all mine. I never forgot your smile!" he grins as he kisses your hand making your face heat up.

Quickly pulling away stumbling a little "I'm nipping to the loo." you call to Momo walking away from the situation with such haste. In the bathroom, you do your business then throw cold water on your face to cool yourself off. The thing was you weren't ready and if you wanted anyone they would need to be stable and except Haru.

Finally, calming yourself down you walk out the bathroom as a hand covers your mouth grabbing your wrists and pulling you out a side door against an ally wall. Trying to look behind you but you can't turn your head or move your body as you're pinned against the wall. You try to struggle free but they push you to the floor before shoving something in your mouth to keep you quiet.

Whoever is above you starts biting at your neck, licking a sucking as you try to scream and get free. A hand pushes up your skirt as you're lying there helpless, as the man starts to unzip his trousers. Inside Katsuki is freaking out no one can find you, and he is tearing through the club with the girls.

The man readjusts his position on you as your finally able to quickly place your hand on his chest using your sonic to push him off you, before wiggling free and start crawling towards the entrance getting to your feet. Looking behind you but can't see the man as it's too dark, so you focus on running but as soon as your so close to the exit, the man speeds behind you grabbing your hair and slams you to the floor. Your ankle twists the wrong way and instantly you know it's broken.

The man doesn't say anything as he starts dragging you back into the alleyway by your ankle  "(F/N)...where are you?" you hear Katsuki call your name, as last chance of hope you send a sonic boom towards the street loud enough for anyone to hear it. The person dragging you stops "Tch" is all he says before he vanishes leaving you lying there in pain and in tears by yourself in the darkness.

"(F/n) where are you?" Katsuki comes running down the alley with other footsteps behind him as you use your flame to light the area where you are. "Shit call an ambulance and the police" he shouts at someone before running forward. "I got you...I'm here nothing bad is going to happen" he bends down pulling you into his arms removing the cloth from your mouth as you burst into tears within the safety of his arms. 

****Thank you for reading****

***I don't own BNHA or picture***