You're amazing!

Going outside you lit the BBQ with your hand and placed towels on some chairs, as you waited for Ash to come down. "Right my favourite job," he called out as you looked over to see him in swim short and shades holding some sun cream. You shuffled forward on the sun lounger, so he could sit behind you to rub cream on your shoulders. "I've been wanting to do this all week!" he said as he started kissing your neck making you moan a little as his hands reach round to grope your boobs making you bite your bottom lip.

"I hope you know. I'm doing your whole body today with sun cream. It's been torture watching you rub these!" his voice husky against your skin as he grabs your boobs harder making you move your hand behind you to rub it against his crotch "Oh yeh. Maybe I'll let you." you tease him as he bites down on your shoulder as you moan his name.

You're rudely interrupted as his phone starts ringing "Those guys have the worst timing. Accept it whilst I rub the cream on your back" he said as he squirted some cream on your shoulders in a grumpy manner. It made you laugh before you accepted the video call where there was a pretty boy with messy brown hair, a blonde girl with her hair pinned back, a guy with long black hair and a person with a stone looking face.

"Hey Yo, Oh wow the whole gangs there!" Ash laughed as the boy raised his eyebrows looking at the two of you as you smiled. "Happy birthday! Are we interrupting something?" he smirked as the others moved closer to the phone to see you sitting there but from how the sunlight hits it looks as if you're wearing nothing and he is topless behind you. "No you're not!" you burst out, going bright red.

As Ash just bursts out laughing "No I wish! I'm on sun cream duty! This is (f/n). (F/n) this is Yo, Nakagame, Makabe and Toteki. My classmates." he laughs as you blush intensely "Oh we know who she is. The girl from the U.A sports festival." the way Yo said it made him sound bitter. "Yeh, she is the support course girl. I know what your implying Yo be nice. She isn't like that." he says as he moves his hands over your back as you look behind confused.

"Yo has a problem with your school and all the publicity it's getting fighting villains and stuff." Ash sighs "Dude you're making me look bad in front of such a cute girl!" Yo pouts making your cheeks dust pink. "Trust me. I don't want to fight villains they just keep popping up!" you groan "I just want to be on the support course!" you moan as you lean back into Ash who wraps his arms around you.

"hmm ok. Well, I'm sure we will meet you once your back." Yo comments as you smile "I should go check the BBQ. You should catch up birthday boy." you wink as he looks down smiling at you. "Sure!" he wipes his hand on the towel and grabs the phone off you. "Cheers babe!" he kisses your hand as you walk off to check on the meat.

"OMG are you two a thing? When did that happen do you think she will go on girly days with me?" the blonde grabbed the phone it's not like you couldn't hear them. "Yes. We are dating and..." he looks over to you as you nod, "She says girl day sounds fun!" he can't stop smiling. "Oh also her dad got me driving lessons!" he smirks "Babe can I tell them who your dad is?" he smiles.

"Whatever I don't care. He is just a massive gossip and he said I have a fat ass!" you pout as you flip the burgers. Grabbing a beer out the cooler and taking it to Ash "Thanks. Her dad is the Number 12 Hero Sonic!" he looks smug as fuck when he tells them. "You're kidding you think he can give me some tips on my quirk?" Yo literally bursts as you make Ash shuffle forward, so you can do his back with sun cream.

"I can't see why not. He is always happy to help new heroes." you shrug "Oh my god! Marry this girl Ash!" Yo is a bit over dramatic as he laughs "Maybe one day! However, we've only been dating like 24 hours." he laughs. "Her ex is a bit of a how do I put this! He is a nice guyish!" he tries to think as you laugh "He is an explosive idiot. Literally! You will know him from the Sports Festival. He came first!" you smile.

"That's your ex. Geez bet he was a massive Di..." you cut him off "Yeh he is a massive bell end to everyone but me. I broke it off with him but he is my best friend." you pout "Ok. She is feisty Ash. You think you can handle her!" Yo is laughing with his friends. "Oh, I can try! Also, you have to see what she got me." he stands up passing you the phone so your cleavage is on full show.

"You going to show them you're Donkey T-Shirt. It's his new hero name!" you giggle "Oh you're so dead when I get my hands on you later. No...Look" he shows them the bracelet first "She made you a bracelet." Toteki comments as if it was a shit thing making you roll your eyes. "Dude she is a support student remember watch this!" he pulls the bracelet off activating it to reveal the samurai sword.

"She made that?!" they all shouted "With help. I mostly work on formulas it was the second one I made. This is the first!" passing the phone to Ash you show them your bracelet activating it. "Omg ok she is like the coolest girlfriend." Yo comments as the others say things. "Ash you should catch up I'll be over here cooking. You want hot sauce on your burger?" you smirk "Hell no you crazy woman!" he laughs putting his bracelet on and heading in the house to discuss whatever.

You guessed it was training and stuff but you weren't insecure, so you happily cooked as you waited for him to come back out. You put some music on a started just doing a happy little dance to yourself as he watched you smiling out the window. "Dude your totally smitten. Is that the girl you have been wanting for like ever?" Yo asks his best friend glad to see him happy. "Yes it is. She is so fucking perfect just look at her right now." he flips the camera to you minding your business outside flipping burgers shaking your hips.

"Wow. She is smoking hot man. I'm super jealous. Why she dump the other guy he is like really powerful!" Yo curious as he was cunning and knew the licence exams were coming up and any ammo was good ammo just in case they were in the same one. "He kept trying to force her to be a pro when all she wants to do is support heroes. However, seems he got his way since she is now classed as on the hero course as well as being the support course. Some of her stuff is amazing, her quirk is pretty good too as you've not seen it all from the sports festival. I'll let you see for yourself at the test if she is there!" He was so proud of you.

"Think she will look over our costumes?" Nakagame asked. "I bet she would. She will want to examine you guys though for her actual support working. Hero recovery!" he smirked as he went into details at the end "So you're telling me a girl with a body like that is a genius as well as being a great hero?" Yo couldn't believe it. "Yeh. I don't know the details but some of her classmates in the hero course said they owe their lives to her against the hero killer stain. All I know is when I got to the hospital she had a stab wound to the gut and one to shoulder. They mention she tried to sword fighting with no training to defend a pro. She said she can't tell me as it's classified!" he smiled.

They continued talking as you text your dad saying that you'll call before the hot springs when Ash came back out smiling with some juice. "I grabbed some drinks!" you turned to see him walking down to you. "You were gone forever." you pretended to cry as he smirks. "I'm sorry!" he smirked as you started laughing. "Your friends seem nice." you smile as you plate food up.

"Yeh they like you." he said as he grabbed a plate "Yeh I don't think they like my school though," you laugh "Nah they're just bitter it's hard for us guys who didn't make it in the hero course at UA." he smiled as you ate your food. "Hm I never thought about it. You'll hate me then!" you looked sad. "I don't think I could ever hate you," he smirked. "I would have been on the hero course on recommendation if I wanted it!" you smile as he laughs. "Why would I hate you because of that? You're amazing after all!" he kisses your head. 

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHA or pictures***