Interview!

Positive they knew who your dad was by looking at their shocked faces since you had met a lot of heroes at your mum's funeral. They couldn't understand how a pro hero's daughter wanted to be support for heroes and not a hero herself. You knew you would have to show them why and what you could do.

"Hello my name is (f/n) (l/n) and well the reason I want to be on the support course, is because I believe with my quirk and my homemade products I can help pro heroes a lot." you smile as you reach for a purple bottle. "My dad is a pro hero and he gets injured a lot. Not always from fighting but just the usual muscle fatigue from either using his quirk too much or working out so much to keep in shape. However, I realised when he had a serious burn that I could help to soothe and heal the wound with no scars." Luckily you had pictures that you took forward and showed to them.

"As you can see this was an extremely bad burn but with the use of my quirk I managed to heal the wound, but at a rate, it wouldn't drain my dad." you smiled as Midnight raised a hand "You Miss Midnight" smiling a little red in the cheeks. "Ok so you have a healing quirk but it states you can control the temperature as well, but I don't understand why this would support heroes. Can you explain?" she smiled as you smiled sweetly.

"Of course. You are all pro heroes as well as teachers and Miss Midnight I guess you love a good spa day but with your quirk, I bet you have to be careful not to clog your pores but also want the benefit of the muscles being relieved." you walk to the table "I made this product, especially for that. If you would allow me to show you how my quirk and product work. By giving me your arm." you smile and wait the woman looks a little unsure but complies.

Taking some of the lotions in your hand you rub them into your hands and apply it to the woman's arm, massaging it to soothe the muscles. "That does feel good and smells amazing!" she commented. "Can you tell it's extremely light?" she nods "But I don't get the relief you explained with the muscles."

"You're correct! Now see what happens when I apply my quirk." feeling for the way the woman's muscles are you determine she needed cold pressure. All the teachers watch as you concentrate before your palms glow blue. "As you can see I have opted for cold. By feeling the way your muscles are tensed I can determine that you need a cold pressure. Now how does your arm feel!" you smile as you massage the little oil into the woman's arm.

She seems a little spaced out at first before snapping back to reality "That is amazing! And you created this product yourself?" Midnight looks up at you. "Yes, Miss Midnight! I have another that I made specifically for people with stone-like skin as well. May I borrow your hand Mr Cementoss? Oh and Miss Midnight your quirk will still work perfectly and it will increase the amount you can use it as well for at least a week." you smile as you turn to the Cement man who places his stoned hand out.

Taking out a different product you wash and dry your hands before returning with a cement-looking mixture. Rubbing it into the man's hand you determine you need to use heat mixed with rejuvenation. Your hands glow red with a green spiral in it as you massage the man's hand "That feels amazing. What benefit does this have for me? "He asked "Well because you have a stone-like skin it can crumble this will reduce that but the cement you create should be slightly stronger as you seemed to have a slight injury on the hand I looked at." you smile making the man's mouth drop.

"Lastly, I have this one that is for normal flesh Mr Power Loader could I show you?" you smile grabbing another pinkie-coloured bottle. "Sure Miss (l/n)!" you think he smiles but he has a mask, like a machine on his head. Again washing your hands and drying them you place some solution on your hands rubbing it into the man's arm.

"So, I can sense from your muscles you do a lot of hands work? So, you need heat mixed with cold." you smile one hand glowing blue and the other red as you massage the man's arm. After you finished you step back. "I have a wide range and would love to continue to create products and a company. Let's say a Spa for Heroes where they can go to recover. I hope you liked my products!" you bow as you hear them clap.

"You did really well and you should be proud of your hard work. We have one more question?" Midnight looks at the other teachers before looking back. "Why don't you want to be a pro hero? You could help a lot of people with your quirk and we know you're trained in hand-to-hand combat." she smiles thinking you would hesitate as you answer straight away. "That's simple. There are already enough heroes with more amazing quirks than mine, so if I can help to keep those heroes in tip-top shape, then well the world will be a better place. I understand it seems strange that I basically want to open a spa for those heroes. As I see it heroes are only human too and well they need to unwind, so that they don't cause too much injury to themselves or their mental health." You smile as they sit there and write down a few notes.

"Perfect. Thank you for your time and we should be in touch within the next week ok." they smiled as you walked out saying bye. You then waited for the written exam part of the day. As you sat there lots of people in workout clothing walked passed you talking. "Oh man that was so hard." some would say "What you on about I rocked it!" someone else said as they walked past you and the other people not trying to be heroes.

As you looked around it was the first time you had physically stopped to look at people of your age group, as the toughest part was done. A lot of the males that were going to be heroes were extremely handsome and the girls were pretty. As a few of the guys walked passed they noticed you and smiled before winking making you blush.

"Oh hey loser!" you looked up to see a guy from your school walking passed. "As if you would be on the hero course!" he had feathered black wings and thought he was the bee's knees you used to be friends with before your mum passed away. "Oh hello. I wasn't. I'm going for the support course!" you smiled ignoring the insult. "As if you would be able to help us heroes!" he smirked before walking off making you look down at the floor. "Just ignore him!" looking up you noticed the girl with pink hair.

"I will. Thanks!" you smile at the girl "The names Mei Hatsume. But call me Mei!" she smiled making you instantly smile back "I'm (f/n) (l/n). Call me (f/n) though." you smile at the girl as you start to chat about your support ideas. As you're talking not once did she judge you, she actually suggested some great oil substance that you wrote down for people with metal skin. As you gave her ideas on how to create her babies a little more energy-efficient and use the quirk ability.

After a while, you went into the exam and your table was directly next to an angry-looking boy with spiky ash-blond hair and bright red eyes. Throughout the exam you noticed he was answering the question extremely violently, chewing his pencil before breaking it and using another. You found it very off-putting and kept glaring, but you found him handsome. So, when he caught you looking your cheeks went bright red before looking back at your paper.

After the exam had done you and Mei exchanged numbers just as you saw the angry-looking ash-blonde walking directly toward you. "Well, it was lovely to meet you. I hope we both make it. I got to go!" you yelled as you ran from the situation of the ash blonde, who you didn't know at the time and just wanted to ask why you kept staring.

****Thank you for reading****

****I don't own the BNHA Characters or Pictures****