Dorms!

You wake up earlier than Ash the next day and decide to go to the gym at the hotel. You leave a note saying where you've gone since you didn't want to worry him. After half an hour of being on your own Ash walks in. "Mind if I join?" he smiles "Of course!" you smirk as you both work out together in sync as he uses you as weight as he is doing push-ups.

The whole week goes by so fast shopping, shows, the sights and all the food. After the mega workout, you feel better and it goes back to how it was before the call back home. You do text Katsuki every day just saying 'idiot'. So, he knew it was you and not someone pretending to be you. He just replied so 'OK Stupid'.

At the airport waiting to go home, Ash turns to you "I had so much fun!" hugging you before pulling you onto his knee. "Me to. Thank you for letting me join you." leaning up and kissing him. "No problem at all. Remember our promise you need to be honest with me ok. I know it's going to be tough living under the same roof as him." he smiles but isn't happy about it.

"I wish...I was with the support course! Maybe they will let me transfer when it all blows over!?" you groan "I can't see why not!" he strokes your hair looking at your tanned face. "Least I get to see your dorm room for a few days!" he smirks "You're such a perv!" you giggle as he nibbles your ear. "Yeh only for your body though!" he laughs as you sit and look over pictures, setting a really cute one of your first kiss at Disney as your background.

The little charm is still dangling from your phone making you smile, wondering if he still had his. "Oh I forgot. I got this for you. I hope it fits. It's also not what it looks like." he laughs as he pulls out Tiffany's box. As you open it a beautiful ring with a blue stone in the same colour as Ash's eyes. "It's beautiful but too much!" you smile. "Not for you it's not. I love you!" he kisses you as you kiss him back. "I love you too!" you smile as you say it he grabs you holding you close, before slipping it on the opposite finger to your wedding finger.

"Hopefully, one day I get the chance to put a ring on the other hand!" he smiles as he holds you close

"Hopefully, one day I get the chance to put a ring on the other hand!" he smiles as he holds you close. You're then called to board the flight, as you walk hand in hand towards the plane for the last long flight. "I'm kinda sad to be going home. However, you promise me we will go Europe next year." you smile "For you anything." you sit down and pretty much fall asleep straight away.

Getting off the other side you get your luggage looking really tired, as you go to meet your dad who is standing there waiting as you run up and tackle him. "Missed you daddy!" you kiss his head. "I missed you too, baby girl. Where is that handsome boyfriend of yours?" he laughed as he saw Ash pulling a lot of luggage.

"You know you could tell her to do that herself?!" your dad joked "Nah. I love that fat ass." he winked at you making you blush. "Oh my! You two are extremely close!" Your dad laughs "Unfortunately, you're going straight to the dorms ok." your dad looked sad you won't be living at home anymore. "Ok. I don't want to though!" you moan "I know, I don't want it either." he smiles.

"Hopefully...once it's sorted you can come home!" he ruffles your hair. "Hmm ok!" you groan as you get in the car. Ash holds your hand all the way, as you tell your dad everything you did and that you will send him all the pictures. When you get to U.A your dad parks as you get all the stuff out the boot. Ash, of course, carries it as you make your way to Alliance 1. "Looks fancy!" Ash smirks making you flip him off.

Mr Aizawa answers the door looking tired "Ah hello (l/n) and friend. Leon good to see you, is that everything?!" he points to Leo carrying stuff "Yeh that's their stuff." your dad smiles before giving you a hug and a kiss. "Right...follow me your room is this way," Aizawa says as he leads you towards a room were inside everything is in boxes.

"The class has booked the pool out for training all day if you two want to join them!" he smiles "Who is your teacher Ash?" Aizawa turns to the boy "Ms Joke. Sir!" he smiles "Oh that idiot. Well, you're here for a couple of days. You'll be classed as under my care. I will inform Ms Joke." he said as he walked down the hall.

"Looks like we're swimming in the morning" he steps in your new room jumping on the bed. "After that, I'll help you unpack!" he grabs you pulling you onto the bed. "Ok. You do know it's going to be super awkward tomorrow right? Can we get up before everyone and get to the pool early to practice my sonic fly!" you smile. "Sure thing babe! let's get some sleep. I'm literally pooped and we should probs meet your neighbours before keeping them awake with you moaning my name!" he smirks as you smack his chest.

Lying there trying to get to sleep you hear the soft snores from Ash as you look over and decide to go grab a glass of water. As your walking back you walk passed Kirishima pretending to be half asleep as you can't be arsed to deal with this tonight.

The next morning you got woke up early and couldn't find your school costume "Errr...I can't find it." you groan grabbing a sporty bikini that isn't going to snap in training. "That one will do come on. You need food before we go. Grab some fruit and we can do a lap of the campus first!" he laughed "I hate you!" you moan as you put your gym clothes on.

"Nah you don't come on. We're wasting daylight!" he smirks excited to be training in the U.A pool and grounds. "You are way too excited for a day like today!" you moan as you both walk out into the kitchen to fill your water bottles up. You're laughing and joking as you get to the front door, as a few of the dorms doors open peeking out to see you walking with Ash out the building. They hadn't been informed that you would be in their dorms.

Kirishima still wasn't sure if he was dreaming last night when he saw you or not, as he walked down to everyone sitting eating breakfast. "Hey guys!" he yawns. "Morning shitty hair. Coffee?" Katsuki is stood there in lounge pants as the guy sits down. "Had the weirdest dream last night!" he yawn "I went to the kitchen and saw (f/n)." he shook his head.

"Why would stupid be in our dorm?" Katsuki feeling a little hopeful "Because Bakugou. Since we have learned recently that she was also a target, she will be in this dorm." Aizawa walked in grabbing a coffee. "There is also a guest from another school in our dorms for a few days. Behave!" with that, he walks out.

"Fucking great!" Katsuki stands up walking to your room as he opens the door you're not in there, and there is stuff everywhere. "You can't just walk into a ladies room, she could be changing" Iida walks up telling he the blonde off who just turns to glare at the class rep "Does it matter if I've already seen her fucking naked!?" he storms off searching the dorm but doesn't find you anywhere.

"Come on! Let's go train it makes you feel better!" Kirishima tried to be cheerful as the blonde pushes passed him. 

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHA or picture***