Haru's question to Bakugou!

Completely forgetting to set any kind of an alarm to pre-warn the arrival of the Todoroki's for a mini BBQ with them and the Kirishima's, you are awoken by a Haru running into the room followed by a Momo trying to stop him from waking you up. Unfortunately, it was too late as he dives on the bed. Luckily Katsuki's reflexes are fast, as he rolls over making a gap between you both. "Is this what it's like to have a four-year-old?" he groans sleepily as you open one eye.

"Just pretend you're asleep and don't move!" you say pretending to be still asleep as Haru just giggles before you begin to tickle him.

"I'm so sorry, he just got so excited!" Momo looks apologetically towards the bed as Katsuki leans ups, and is topless making the woman look at you giving you the 'did you guys fuck' look. Not giving anything away you roll your eyes at her. 

"I should have never given you guys keys," moaning slightly, your body aching as you sit up but remaining covered with the duvet.

"Mummy, did you a Katsuki wrestle?" Haru asks making you try not to laugh out, as Katsuki can't help it so has to bury his face in the pillow, as you hear a stifled laugh remembering what you had said about you and Ash last night. 

"No Haru. What makes you say that?" the smile is obvious that you a trying hard to not laugh.

"You have the same marks Daddy left when you wrestled that time." he smiled proudly that he had remembered something. 

"How about Aunty Momo gets you ice cream?" you smile sweetly, as normally that would distract him. 

"Nope, I want snuggles with mummy and Katsuki, like we had with daddy!" as he is smiling he looks adorable.

"Momo, can you make some coffee be down shortly," you smile as she just nods. 

Katsuki turns on his side and starts asking the little boy about all the things he did last night, giving you the opportunity to quickly jump out of bed getting a top and pants on. You then start talking to him, so Katsuki can grab his boxers putting them on under the duvet. 

"Mummy, I said I wanted to snuggle not talk!" his little voice criticises you making you laugh. 

"Only if it's ok with Katsuki, buddy!" your smiling as you glance at the man, not wanting to feel awkward about your ever so demanding son. 

 "Sure, come on in!" Katsuki says moving towards you pulling you closer, as Haru has his head on your chest on his legs over the man in your bed.

That's when he starts telling you all about his adventures with Sakura, Max and the twins. Momo comes back up with coffee after about ten minutes. "I thought you may be a while. So, I brought the coffee to you guys." she smiled kindly, as she was one of the best friends you had.

"Haru was saying he was super excited to see Katsuki last night, as he was really cool just like his daddy!" Momo commented, as you looked over she winks at you making you blush before she leaves the room.

After a while, Haru reaches over grabbing your phone "Mummy, we don't have a picture of snuggles with Katsuki!" the little guy is grinning as he passes you your phone. 

"We don't do we and hopefully we will have more snuggles." your own smile on your lips, grabbing the phone. Katsuki doesn't question it as leans in smiling with you both before Haru demands you all pull funny faces.

"Haru, why don't you go play with your friends and we will be down soon, ok?" you stroke the little guy's hair.

"Ok mummy. Bye Katsuki!" he jumps off waddling out the room as you lie on your back and sigh in relief, due to the feeling this could be too much for the man suddenly in your life.