Isn't it perfect!

As it started to get dark, everyone put the kids in their tent to go to sleep before wrapping up and sitting around a campfire with a few beers, catching up about how good the day was.  Earlier when you were watching the movie on the blankets you snuggled up to Katsuki, Haru on top of you both literally quoting word for word the movie.

"Eiji, look how adorable they look?" Mina giggled at her husband who just happened to look over at Katsuki singing the song with you and Haru. 

"He looks happy finally!" he smirked as Denki was next to him with Kyoka, them both looking over as well. 

"It sucks what happened. However, I'm glad they reconnected" the blonde commented snuggling up with his family. 

"Yeh, I know" his wife smiled kissing her husband's head holding her own children close.

"I'm glad Kachaan is ok," Midoriya explained to Ochacho who looked back at the three of you.

"Yeh. I know you are." smiling at the green-haired man you once saved from being skewered by the Hero Killer. 

After that, the grandparents went home as they had work tomorrow and well wanted their kids as they said to have fun. So, there you all sat around the fire with the odd beer or a glass of wine, whilst the kids were that exhausted they'd all pretty much gone to sleep during the movie. 

"(f/n), we've been talking today and well we're going to come to Lapland with you guys." Shoto commented as you looked at Katsuki happy that your closest friends would be going as well.

"Fantastic, IcyHot and Ponytail are coming!" he grunted taking a swig of his beer. 

"Well actually we're coming to" that was Mina as Kirishima looked slightly stunned but was happy with it. Being heroes they had the money to. Villains hadn't been as bad and well they needed holidays too. 

"Yeh we're coming!" Kaminari looked at Jiro who gave you a thumbs up with her stoic expression. 

"Unfortunately, we cannot Goichi is still too little and well, we have family plans," Iida commented as his wife Tsu looked apologetically at you. 

"Sorry, guys Ribbit!" she added a little gutted as it would have been nice but she also wasn't a fan of the cold. 

Noticing Uraraka speaking to Midoryia before he cleared his throat "Ahem...if it's ok with you Kachaan we would like to come." he froze as he felt red eyes turn to him.

"What you say Deku? You pay for your damn self!" he snapped as you laughed tapping the back of his head.

"Ok, sure!" he muttered nervously but smiling eventually. 

"Be nice!" you smirked before hugging the grumpy ash blonde. "It's going to be amazing!" you smile looking up into Katsuki's red eyes.

"Of course it will, it was my idea" he smirks proud of himself as you raise an eyebrow. 

"You do know me and Ash were planning to take Haru this year or next year right?" raising an eyebrow as he froze a moment, he didn't actually know but it didn't surprise him. 

"I actually didn't but muscle brain must have mentioned it!" he growled feeling a little annoyed but he really hadn't known. 

"Well maybe I just get husbands that think alike!" you smirk making him smile as you called him your husband. 

"Tch! Stupid!" pretending to pout at you but gave him a playful look. 

"You ate a lemon again?" laughing at him before making everyone else laugh and the blonde pout tapping your nose, as you flick his back.