RE:JUVIE!

Getting to the big door of Class 1-A Mei knocks saying to go in as Midoryia, Shoto and Iida's face drop when they see your new improved costume as the rest of the class try to work out who you are since the most of your face is covered and you won't look at them. Katsuki doesn't seem to click yet either thank god to be fair he looked bored but he was just thinking about you. 'Damn! She looked good on lunch but she fucking ignored me' 

"Right listen up class we have guests today! We have representatives from the support course to talk about costumes as well as other tech bits. Once they have finished I have an announcement, so don't leave! I'm taking a nap!" the sleepy man gets in a big yellow sleeping bag as you look at your two classmates.

"Hey as you know my name is Mei Hatsume, this is Ryos Vesta and well this is a hero. We shall come to her later don't worry." you pouted under the mask. "Anyways we came to discuss what exactly we can offer you guys regarding upgrades." they then went on about updates on your costume passing round your previous costume bloody holes an all.

"Right now to reveal our guest hero!" Mei called out "We've given her a name RE:JUVI. No mask" Mei was laughing like a crazy woman as you pulled your mask down revealing your face. "Hey, I'm (f/n) (l/n). I'm a support course student! This hero costumes a prototype that the support course has been working on." you sounded bored as you spoke about your costume and the different bits.

You had added Kevlar material as well as other things. When you finished talking about that you didn't think to mention your own work since it wasn't as cool as costumes and stuff. "Ermm I have a question for (f/n)" Midoryia put his hand up. "When you were fighting against Stain and he stabbed you." that was it everyone was staring at you including Katsuki, who you hadn't told. "Erm what about it?" you look pale remembering it as you unconsciously grab your shoulder.

"As we all know you don't heal as well as other people the downside to your quirk but you got Shoto to use something you made to stop the bleeding and if I'm correct the hospital said it saved your life!" you could feel the ash blondes heat rising as you looked at him. "Erm so yeah basically I created these you can all have one. Don't open it keep it for emergencies." you smile as you Ryos to grab them you still couldn't bend very well yet.

You passed them out "these are them I also have other products that I've made for emergencies that I can help the healing process with my hands or it states what is most likely the best temp for the pain your feeling." you smile that someone asked about your work.

"Since my incident, I have also been creating a foam pen that closes a wound instantly. Causing the blood to stop flowing. I haven't finished those yet." you beam. "I wondered though how are your two stab wounds are doing?" Iida calls. "SHE HAS TWO STAB WOUNDS!" Katsuki yelled as you walked over stroking his hair "Chill idiot you wanted me to be a hero. Remember I told you I didn't want to be!" that shut him up as you walked back grabbing Ryos jacket you unzipped your top exciting some of the guys but they only see your stomach and shoulder.

"As you can see they're healing quite cleanly due to the fact that they were applied quickly and correctly by another hero on the scene. Thanks, Shoto by the way!" he just nodded. Then Momo stuck her hand up "As you know my quirk is creation is this something I could copy." she smiled.

"Ermm due to the complicated formulas due to the difference in quirks I would advise against it you see for example let me see Ah. Kirishima has the hardening quirk so I would recommend a more stone based solution, were as ermm sorry I don't know your name the little cute frog." you smile at the girl "Tsu! Ribbit!" she smiles. "Ok well Tsu works better in water, so I have moisture based solutions." you smile.

"Of course exams are coming up for you guys with your physical exams. So, if anyone had any problems such as muscle fatigue or anything come see me I should have something to help the future heroes!" you look to Katsuki smiling he just glares. "Talking of healing. Ryos can you get me the blue patch please I need to apply them!" you smile. "I told you it was too soon to come back to school!" Mei complained "I don't have time to have off!" you moan as Ryos gets the pads.

"I can prove how simple they are if anyone would like to apply these to my wounds for me? Not you!" you point at the guy with purple boys on his head. A few of the girls offer but no one gets chance as Katsuki stands up walking over to you. "I'll do it stupid." he grunts. "Great now I can prove even an idiot can do it!" you smirk making him "Tch" clicking his tongue at you as Ryos passes him the first one. "Right rip this off and apply the sticky side to wound that's what has the formula in!" you comment as he bends down tracing his finger over the stab wound on your stomach.

As you bite your lip as it both hurts a little and the touch of his skin on yours brings back memories. "Today I wasn't lying when I said I'm in pain!" you grimace as he looks up at you before applying the pad. "See easy. Ermm one of the girls can do the other ermm sorry is it Uraraka?" you smile at a round-faced girl as Mei and Ryos watch.

Katsuki hasn't moved as he runs his finger across the scar on your shoulder up to your neck to where he had previously left his mark. "Dude seriously I will kill you!" you grunt as he clicks back sitting down in silence. "Ouch that looks sore!" she comments "Yeh Fyi! Don't get stabbed it hurts!" you laugh. "Can I also add to that. If you do get stabbed don't then grab a fallen sword from the ground and fight like a badass as if your life depends on it!" Shoto adds making your face go red.

"What I think you'll find at that point I didn't really think. I just jumped in front of a sword. Also, if you do have a stab wound or I guess bullet wound don't let your attacker get close. They can shove a finger in the hole and I can assure you it's not fun!" you smile as the girl applies the bandage. "Thanks! Now unfortunately with mine, I cannot use my hand to boost the healing." you smile.

"Soo let me get this straight. You jumped in front of a sword?" Kaminari comments as you zip your top up giving Ryos his jacket back. "And then you grabbed a sword. Stain then shoves his thumb in the wound on your shoulder. How you get stabbed in the stomach?" he finishes "You realise that these guys were the actual heroes I just had to buy time" you smile before Iida pipes up.

"Then reason Stain was able to stab her in the stomach was as she purposefully moved so the blade hit her instead of my back saving my life whilst trying to defend Todoroki, Midoryia and the Pro hero native whilst we were under the influence of his quirk!" your cheeks go red "Yeh my whole life flashed before my eyes don't do it" you smile as you look at Katsuki who looked really mad now.

"Right (F/n) go get changed you have another meeting in about 10 mins we will take your stuff to class for you." Mei smiles as you walk out since you'll be back in a minute. 

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHA or pictures****