Promise Kept!

After you get changed you walk passed Mei and Ryos giving them a hug "Love you guys!" you smile "Jelly Bean you're soo cool!" Ryos comments as you high five him waiting outside you wait for Mr Aizawa talking.

"Right like I said I have an important announcement. We kind of have a transfer student that will be joining some but not all of our classes. This was a decision by both myself, the principle as well as multiple other teachers. Don't worry but none of you will be losing your spot. Ah here they are one second!" you were taking deep breaths as he popped his head out and smiled.

"Come introduce yourself and explain what you will be doing in our class. I'm positive you will be welcome!" he smirked as he stood back behind his podium and you walked in as you heard some shocked noises you didn't want to look up.

"Oh hey so I'm the new girl in your class. You guys know my name" you looked over at Katsuki who had the biggest grin on his face. "Basically I made a stupid promise with multiple witnesses after the USJ incident that if I was to be offered a chance to get a hero licence, I would indeed take it. Due to my standing in the sports festival and the amount of interest, I got regarding internship and the fact my support work would be helpful. I have agreed to do the written test of the hero course and the licence exam." you smile as everyone is a little stunned.

"Just so you know. I don't believe I am any better than you guys, so I appreciate you guys have been working so hard to be where you are and I hope I can help anyway I can. Like I say I will only be in your lectures and no training lessons, as I will still be part of the support course meaning I will be taking that exam and practical." you bow "Thank you for your time!" you twiddle the cat charm in your pocket.

"Question on this?" Mr Aizawa asked as you expected people to bad mouth you for stepping on toes. "About time you joined us stupid!" Katsuki commented making you roll your eyes. "Well, you did promise us!" Kirishima commented "It's manly you kept your word." he continued "Well it's like you've been part of this class anyways!" Momo stated, "You should come shopping with us!" Jiro and an invisible girl said.

"As of tomorrow, she will be in your classes. Make sure you help her to the best of your ability. Oh, and she will not be joining us on the summer camp due to previous engagements." Aizawa added making you smile. "Right you have 30 minutes of free time to study or do whatever as I go over the timetable and book list" Aizawa commented as you took a seat taking out your notebook you discussed what would be happening whilst Katsuki was watching you. "This is good news for you dude. Maybe she will forgive you now." Kaminari commented.

"She won't!" Shoto remarked, "What you say Half and Half?" Katsuki commented making you glare at him. "She wants you to focus on you and you won't do that thinking about her. She told me as much on our placement!" Shoto looked at the guy as if he felt sorry for him and he knew he wasn't lying.

As the bell rang My Aizawa smiled as everyone said bye to you with your shit ton on new books. "I can carry them ya know!" Katsuki commented. "Ermm you don't have to I got them. Thanks." You started to walk away as you got part way down the hall he caught up to you. "What do I need to do for you to get with me?" he groaned. "You hurt me bad. I think I'm being nice by speaking to you" you commented.

"I love you though." he moaned his boys walking enough to hear. "I know and I love you that's why I can't be with you. When I thought I was dying I saw you as the last thing. The night of the USJ!" a tear fell from your eye. "But I want you to never give up on your dream." you smile "Let's be friends ok. Maybe in the future, this will work but I have a lot on and so do you." you carry on walking as he is in silence.

"Fine but just so you know when the time is right I will get you back be it a hundred years." he laughs making you wince in pain as you giggle. "I know but you should move on. I'm sure there is the perfect hero girl out there. Your class is full of amazing women!" you smile. "Yeh because you're in there now." he pouted. "Tch. Ok let's agree to disagree. How about this? I will forever hold onto this as a sign of the fact I love you." you hold your phone up.

"Fine I'll keep this shitty thing then." he holds his phone up showing the charm you made. "Ok and I promise when I make extra curry or spicy shit I will bring it in. I will also not lose contact with your mum. Even if we drift apart." you smile. "Also, if you do find a woman I want to be best man at the wedding suck it Kirishima!" you turn sticking your tongue out.

"Not going to happen but fine as the only bride I will ever have is you!" he smirked. "You're so difficult you know that right." you sigh as you get to the gates where Ash is waiting for you, some girls trying to talk to him. "Ah looks as though my warden is here!" you laugh as Katsuki glares at the guy.

"Ah, my favourite angry ash blonde. Sorry, what I said at the sports festival. I was a little emotional but I have been told she provoked you and didn't explain her quirk. Books lady!" he grabs the books off you. "No problem I guess!" Katsuki grunted as he shoved his hands in his pockets as Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero stand waiting. "We should hang out sometime but your dad is out tonight. So you have the grace of my cooking." Ash looked from Katsuki to you.

"Also, curry is not an option it can't be good for your healing. I'm putting my foot down!" he pouted at you making you giggle. "Ok Donkey!" you laugh. "Donkey?" Katsuki raised an eyebrow thinking you were referring to the guy being well hung. "Yeh remember after her surgery she kept calling me donkey. Although" Ash smirked wanting you badly now but was holding back as he wanted you to feel the same.

"Ermm so I will be online later to kick your ass sound good!" you smirk as you start to walk away from the little group. As you're walking Ash puts a hand under your ass to sit on as he carries you in one arm and your books in the other. Katsuki's face is livid "She fucking moved on didn't she!" he glared as he saw the two of you laughing together.

"I don't think so. I think he wants her to but she deffo hasn't but I think you need to!" Kirishima added to his friend. "I will never do that shitty hair! Even if she gets with that extra she will come running back at some point you watch." 

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHA or pictures***