A Picnic with Heroes!

The next week went by in a blast you started taking Haru to school yourself and decided to go back to work part-time during school hours. Two days with Shoto and three days back with your clients who were extremely happy to see you back. Katsuki text you like every day before and after his duty, not even relevant stuff some just crap. Apparently, he was really looking forward to Saturday.

You decided not to mention to Shoto that you were driving Katsuki, it wasn't their business and you were just friends. The day before the picnic Haru decided you had to bake cookies and cakes for everyone, his words being mummy if there are lots of pro heroes going then it was your job to look after them. That kid didn't half crack you up, as he reminded you every day of Ash. As a reminder and a little joke, you made some spicy crackers finding out the emoji cutter you used to use for Katsuki's crackers.

Looking at them you smiled to yourself thinking about that first day of U.A, you see it clearly in your head as it is was yesterday. 

'walking in the cafeteria with Mei, Ryos and a few others at Katsuki's table. Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero saying you were cute. "Oi idiot!" you shouted at the angry ash-blonde who glanced up. "What you want stupid!" he replied with a smirk on his face. People close looking at you to being aggressive with each other but to the two of you, it was banter. 

 "Here!" you threw the pouch you always put them in making an excuse you made to many, but in reality, you looked for ages for a recipe and made six batches before getting them perfect. Not that you would ever admit that, your dad was working that night so even he didn't know.  "I made too many! Plus, you eat a lemon again sour face!" you remember saying it but inside you were having a mini panic attack 

"Nope just looking at your stupid face!" you remember him having his signature angry boy smirk on his face before turning to flip him off flipping him, as well as the look on his face when he ate one. He looked so handsome and that was the same day you kissed...

"Mummy why is your face so red are you sick ooo nooo" Haru was standing on a chair touching forward snapping you back to what you were doing. "Oh sorry Haru...I ate one of these and they're super spicy" you smirk as he takes a cute breath "Phew...I was worried" he smiles as you pick him giving him a cuddle. "Well, it's your job to make sure I'm not sick...Great job" you kiss the little guys head.

'That was in the past it ended he ruined it not me...I'm just his friend now...I need to get past all that' you thought still feeling a little flustered that night in you have dreams about the night you Katsuki and Ash had a threesome, so waking up the next morning was hell since you were horny as well making you a little grouchy at first until a very excited Haru came running in the room. "Mummmmmmy" he was yelling holding his Ground Zero costume. 

Getting ready took longer as Haru was wanting to wear his Ground Zero costume but in the end, you compromised wearing the t-shirt, with denim shorts converse and a baseball jacket saying number one hero on the back in red. You decided to go similar in denim shorts but a black vest, not a Ground Zero top, you weren't going give him the satisfaction of even knowing you had one. Ash thought it was hilarious when he brought it as a present in revenge for his Donkey t-shirt. Also, wearing your baseball jacket in the same colour saying number three hero. Ash's said number two hero because to the two of you Haru was your number one.

To finish the outfits off you both wore your shades looking like coolest mother and son duo going, although you had seen pictures of Mitsuki and Katsuki when he was little and they looked pretty badass together as well. Haru decided he wanted to take his action figure of his dad today, you had noticed him carrying it around a lot more. 

Packing the food and toys, so Haru wouldn't get bored not that he would with there being a ton of kids there today. Doing one last check you headed off to the address to pick the ash-blonde up. Pulling up to a large apartment complex in the city he was stood there with two coffees and a juice, as well as a bag with something in. 'Shit he still looks good...fuck I really needed to not have that dream last night' you didn't realise you were biting your lip as the red-eyed man got to the car noticing it making him smirk. The one you remembered from eating the crackers you made.