Part ways!

Packing your stuff ready to move, as you had decided they either moved you to the other dorm or you move schools. It was too much, it was enough ignoring the boy in school but you couldn't live with him, to you he saw you as nothing. Your eyes were glazed, red and puffy as you still sobbed knowing full well you would look a mess at school tomorrow but couldn't care less anymore.

A knock on the door made you jump "Hey (f/n). It's Midoryia...could you please help me with something?" his voice was sweet but if you had known an ash blonde was there you wouldn't have opened the door. "Ermm one second!" you sniffled as you wiped your eyes and nose. Katsuki had told the green-haired boy to ask knowing you wouldn't open for him.

Opening the door ajar you see Midoryia in a pretty beat up condition "You ok? You should go a see, someone, if you're injured...not Me." you stated already closing the door "What are you talking about?! I saw you today...You were head of the base for the injured...I wouldn't want anyone else." Midoryia beamed as you stopped closing the door. "I'm not feeling very well Midoryia. Please leave me alone." you sigh as you started to close the door again before a hand pushes it open. Standing there is a very sorry and apologetic looking Katsuki.

"Look Deku asked you for help...That's what you do right?! Help?" he looked angry as he grabbed your wrist pulling you into the living room. "Kachaan careful." Midoryia pleaded with the boy who threw your sorry ass on the sofa. "Look I don't know how you think I can help any better than recovery girl!" you gasped "We can't go see her you're the next best thing." Katsuki groaned.

"I get it. Sit down I'll just sort it." you sigh as you go to your room grabbing your case full of supplies. "I'm guessing you two fought it out. Can't say I didn't see that coming!" your voice was so flat, it's as if the boys didn't recognise you as you were usually the bubbly person who always wanted to help. "It needed to happen!" Midoryia stated. "Sure I don't actually care!" you said as you cleaned the bruises and placed bandages on the boy.

"Why are you moving dorms?" Katsuki finally unable to keep quiet "Does it matter?" you look over Midoryia as you finish bandaging him up. "There you go. I have done what I can. You'll still be in pain for a day or so...Do you want my help or not?" you look at the ash-blonde who just sits down. "I'm going to go to bed!" Midoryia comments before thanking you for the millionth time as he walks off.

"Night!" you sigh before looking at the boy in front of you. "Hold your head up your nose is bleeding...I don't like blood!" you say but you're that exhausted it doesn't seem to affect you as you grab a tissue holding it to his nose. "Hold that there while I sort the other bruises." you avoid looking at him as he stares at you. "Why are you moving? Tell me!" he grunts "I don't have to tell you anything!" you look at him as you check his nose.

"I didn't mean what I said!" he pouts "That bullshit again. Just cut the crap Bakugou!" you growl as you won't say his first name. "Don't cut me out!" he grabs your wrist "Why? I can't do this." you stop pulling your wrist away from his grasp. "You're breaking my heart!" you sigh as tears start to fall again even though you didn't think you had any left in you. "I don't think you ever loved me...if you can say this to me. One minute you want me to take the hero exam...next you hate me because I pass...I can't deal with this! I can't do it!" you wipe tears away.

"What can I do to prove I was wrong?" he grabs your cheeks as you see tears form in his own eyes. "Nothing anymore! I...I don't want anything to do with you!" you continue to clean his wounds. "But I still love you!" his tears run down his cheeks for you a look you hadn't really seen since the first week of school. "Remember when you use to talk to me about anything!" you say wiping his tears away. "You won't anymore...And you know what hurts the most?" you start wiping your own tears again.

"I don't think I could ever hate you...I should...you said some pretty mean stuff. I just love you and all I get is hurt. You say you love me but I'm not sure!" you finish, starting to pack your kit away. "One day I will prove it to you...I promise...trust me!" he hugs you from behind as you start to get up holding you close. "I'm sure you will but I can't take it anymore!" you try to walk away but he pulls you on the sofa holding you tightly.

"Please don't leave me...I love you...I'll be better I promise!" he sobs into your back as you lie there in his arms. "Katsuki, please. You need to focus on yourself." you turn your body in his arms so you're facing him. "I'll ask you one last time. Do you want to talk? We can go to yours or my room to talk? All I will do is talk but please understand me. I will not put myself through any more heartache. I cannot and will not do this anymore. After tonight I expect you to focus on you. I know one day you will move on and find an amazing woman." you say as he lifts you off the sofa carrying you into his room.

"I told you. I love you and I will wait...no matter what. I don't go back on my word!" he sighs as he kisses your forehead. Once you get to his room he gets into bed and you get in next to him, he makes you swear to never mention anything you hear. He explains everything he feels, about Midoryia, All Might, being attacked by villains, not passing and also how he feels about you. He swears he will never even look at another woman but you tell him he can't do that. However, you agree to disagree after a heated discussion.

In the end, you fall asleep in his arms for the last time both tired of crying and telling each other how they feel. The thing that hurt you both the most is that you knew things would be different after today. When the next morning came as you came out of his room Mineta made a comment about make up sex, to which you made him fly across the room with a sonic blast shocking the people around.

Mr Aizawa told you off for attacking the student but understood, so there was no punishment. People tried to talk to you but you ignored them as you didn't want to deal with anything. Katsuki and Midoryia had been put under house arrest for fighting but what had happened seemed to have cleared the air at little. You also got a confirmation in the morning before school you would be moving dorms from Mr Aizawa.

Walking up to Katsuki everyone stood tense from what could have been an explosive argument "Errm could you do me a favour? Since you might get bored. There are boxes in my room, you can always pack my stuff up. Keep anything you think is cool!" you sigh as he looks at you sad but nods "No problem. Want me to pack your clothes?" he commented everyone a little shocked.

"Sure. Whatever I don't really care! I'll still keep the charm on my phone just so you know." you smile a little as you head out the door not turning back to look at anyone. Getting into class you tried to act cheery with the support gang, who all knew not to ask what had happened. Whilst you were in class people moved your packed stuff across to your new dorm room so that you didn't have to go back to the 1-A dorm.

At the end of the day, you walked with your classmates past your old dorm just as some of 1-A were entering the building. They just thought you were spending time with your friends, but when they walked in to see Katsuki sitting in your room with a tiny grenade that you had made to store his sweat, to throw it as an extra item a little smaller than the ones he already wore. Also, in his hand, he had a picture of the two of you from the amusement park when you went on a date day after you both had lost your virginity with each other.

"You ok bro?" Kirishima walked in placing a caring hand on his best friends shoulder "No. I messed up and now I've lost her maybe forever!" he just stared at the photo, as he had his back to the rest of the class. "Maybe not dude! I'm sure you can still be friends...and after a while." the red-haired guy was joined by Kaminari and Sero who sat in the room with their friend until he decided to go to his own room.

Shoto looked at the boy who looked gloomy but had a determined look in his eyes, and he knew one day he may get another chance. If he gets that chance, he will do everything in his power not to mess it up but until then he will focus on his life on becoming the number one hero. "You think he will be ok?" Kirishima commented as he walked back in the room "I don't know!" Kaminari commented.

"We've just got to be there for him!" Sero commented as they walked up to Shoto "Hey Todoroki. He say anything else?" Kirishima asked the boy "No...But I think if he has learned now that if he gets a chance not to fuck it up." with that the boy walks away towards his own room after a tiring first day at school. 

****Thank you for reading****

***I don't own BNHA or Pictures****