Are you with him?

Your dad was practically in tears when he found out the news and Ash literally baked a cake. "Oh that means you'll be facing me. No training for you anymore!" Ash joked. "What but I thought we were going to be travel buddies?" you laughed "Of course. You best not snore by the way. Do I need earplugs?" he joked.

Your time was split between classes was more hectic than you thought as you tried to juggle lots of friends. Mei and Ryos were pumped though and you had plans to go to the beach for the day once back from the states. You ended up at a mass revision session at Momo's a week before the written exams.

Her house was huge and you also joined Katsuki on a study session, which you had to admit you felt sorry for Kirishima getting his head bashed with paperwork. Since you joint the class Katsuki didn't bother you as much and really focused on his studies. Sure he was explosive but he was good at being a hero, meanwhile, you and Ash were organising last minute prep for America.

No one had asked you why you weren't going to the summer camp not that everyone may be going if they fail. To help you improve though they let you sit in and take notes on the practical exam for the hero course. You learnt a lot about how Katsuki hates Deku but also on how to handle different situations.

The exams came and went for both your courses! You were practically a wreck waiting for the results. You found out you got some of the top marks in your Support Exams, meaning you passed no problem and your ideas will get funding. Your next class was homeroom with the hero course, as you walked in they all looked nervous for you so you pretended to have a sad face.

"Did your exams not go well?" Shoto asked as you walked in making Katsuki look over apologetically. "Well, actually I passed with flying colours and got funding for my stuff. I'm going to be soooo busy!" you laugh as you take your seat.

Some people looked happy and others looked sad as you looked at your written exam you got the top marks. "What you get on your written exam did you pass?" Katsuki had walked over grabbing your paper before steam came out his ears. You had 2 more points than him "See I told you! I'm a distraction you passed though! Well done!" you stood up and hugged him before freezing and sitting back down.

Mina looked sad though "Man I did so well on the written as well!" you looked at her paper "Does that mean you can't go camp?" you give her a hug as she moans. "Right well you're all still going to camp" Aizawa announced as everyone threw their papers up as it was the last day of school and end of the term.

"Right shopping trip tomorrow for camp. You're coming right (f/n)?" Mina grabbed you as you remembered you were going shopping with and you still hadn't said why you couldn't go. "Sorry I actually have plans tomorrow." you smiled. "Ok well the first week of the summer holidays before we go camping then." she was hugging you tightly.

"It will have to be when you're back from camp. Sorry, I'm fully booked. Have a great camp guy! I gotta shoot off and we shall have to sort beach day or something when you're all back. Stay safe." you yell running out the door to meet Ash to see what else you needed to buy tomorrow. Katsuki didn't have a chance to catch up but he just thought he would show up next week anyway.

You had a massive list by the time your dad decided you needed a whole new wardrobe for your holiday. Luckily Ash had a strength quirk to carry all the bags. You had completely forgotten as you were laughing with Ash as he carried both of your shopping bags that class A, were also going shopping. "You need to hydrate me!" Ash said also not noticing the group looking your way as you put your straw in his mouth.

"Cheers. So you need a bikini or like five for the beach. Your dad said you also need a hat." he laughed "(f/n) hey!" you heard someone shout you as you turned to see hero class all of them. "Shit!" you commented "They don't know do they about America? You gotta tell them or at least him he will freak if he can't call you or text you." he laughed.

Waving at the group "Hey guys. Fun shopping?" you smile as you stop in front of them all looking from you to Ash. "Oh sorry, this is Ash. He was at the festival with me!" you laughed "Hey. I remember all you and your quirks" he chuckled "Bakugou how's it goin' man?" he asked "Tch! Fine" he grunted at the guy's presence.

"Are they all your bags (f/n)?" Momo asked clearly a fan of shopping "Oh yeh little crazy right. My dad gave me some money." you beamed "oh cool." someone said. "Yeh we need to stop for food soon." Ash pouted "FYI you're buying woman!" he groaned as you glared "What half those bags are yours, mardy bum." you two glared.

"So we gonna meet up next week?" Uraraka asked "Ermm I can't next week. Like I said it will have to be when you're back from your camp. You'll have loads of fun I'm sure." smiling nervously. "Oh, that's a shame. You got plans?" Jiro commented "Yeh she does. Just tell them already before I do. It's a trip of a lifetime." Ash pouted "Good you're soo bossy ya know for my slave!" you laugh making him bow.

"So yeh I'm actually not going to be in the country for three weeks hence the clothes." you smile. "Oh where are you going?" Katsuki said through gritted teeth. "Well, I'm going to America like all over. Right Ash." you smiled as you turned back around. "My dad said he wanted me to go and live a little before I either follow my dreams or become a pro-hero." You smiled. "Yeh, we fly tomorrow. Last minute clothes and pack day with a takeaway!" Ash added.

"Oh, you're going as well with (f/n) and her dad." Kirishima added feeling the tension "Nah I was going. She is tagging onto my trip." he laughed "Oh so you're going with other friends" Deku added feeling the angry eyes of Katsuki. "Nope, I planned it for my 18th since I'm a going to be going into my third year after the summer break. I mentioned it around Leon and he begged me to take this tag along." he smiled.

"Sounds fucking peachy doesn't it!" Katsuki snapped "Hence the reason I didn't say anything. Have a nice camp, guys." Ash grabs the bags as you go to walk past Katsuki he grabs your arm making you face him. "Are you dating him now?" he looked at you in the eyes. "Not that it matters to you but no!" you said making him feel a little better as you hugged him. "Have a good camp I'll bring you something back ok. Your still my bestie you idiot." you smiled as you went to walk away "You better do stupid!" he grabbed Kirishima and started walking away.

"Well, I guess that could have gone worse!" you laugh to Ash who just looks at you. As your packing, you hear on the news that the leader of the League of Villains confronted Midoryia. "Ash I don't know why but I have a really bad feeling." you said as he shrugged "Look you're nervous about leaving your dad and friends here but you can't protect them all the time." He grabbed your hand making you look up and smile at him.

The next day your dad drove you to the airport to start your adventure he cried the whole time it was so embarrassing as you got on the plane. "Just relax ok it will be fine you need to have fun and I promise you hopefully won't be bored of me after 3 weeks." he smiled.  

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHA or pictures***