Will you trust me?

Waking up to your alarm going off Katsuki groans "I've decided *yawn* I hate mornings. They're super shit!" he moans trying to use your body to block out the light, and his warmth is making you sleepy but it's Haru's birthday and all you could think of was how it was going to go. Trying to take your mind off things, that's when you could feel the ash blonde's morning wood poking at you hip instantly melting any worries away.

"Really? Want me to make your morning a little brighter? We have at least ten mins before a little monster comes running in!" leaning into his body your kissing him as he pulls you in closer.

"What are you waiting for?" he whispers seductively before the feeling of him slipping his boxers down. This instantly gives you the initiative to slide your own shorts off.

***Mini lemon***

Within a matter of seconds, he is inside you and because of no foreplay, it's extremely tight. Katsuki started slowly to get you used to his size whilst covering your mouth. Both of you knowing if your moans were too loud it would wake Haru up in the next room. 

As soon as you're wet enough he speeds up, all you can do is cling to his back as he is trying his hardest to make sure you enjoy it as well and from the nails in his back, and the tiny mewls of his name he knew you were having an amazing time. The sound of echoes was throughout the room of skin slapping against skin before you both moan each other's names reaching your climaxes before he flops back on the bed next to you looking into your (e/c) eyes.

"Now I'm ready for the day!" he says out of breath as you lie there trying to catch your breaths, both of your chests rising and falling like the sound of your hoarse voice sounds like a shout in the quiet room. 

"Yeh, Me too. Katsuki?" you turn on your side and look at him as he does the same feeling whatever your about to say is important, knowing what this day must mean to you with not having Ash here. "This sounds crazy but I love you! I think, I never really stopped but I love my husband too. I just wanted you to know, ok." as you lean into him wrapping an arm around waist his stunned for what seemed like a lifetime. You weren't sure how he would take your confession but you didn't want to not tell him your feelings either since he had been so open with his own. Back in school, he held his emotions in, so that fact when it was just the two of you he wore them on his sleeve it was the least you could do.  

"I know, stupid. I really don't mind because I'm your idiot and I love you too," his voice husk as you start caressing each other, before the sound of little feet could be heard coming down the hallway. Then Haru comes flying through the air towards the bed as Katsuki catches him.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" yelling at the top of your voice as you pull Haru in kissing his face lots making him wiggle and giggle. Before he jumps on you both hugging Katsuki talking so fast in the excitement that you can't make out words. 

"Happy birthday little Monster!" Katsuki smirks in your direction, and it hadn't gone unnoticed that was his nickname for Haru, that you had even caught yourself using from time to time. 

Eventually, after singing 'happy birthday' for the fifth time you all made it out of bed. Deciding to get Haru dressed first, that allowed Katsuki to get a shower and ready, so then you could get Haru sorted. Since it was his birthday he had opted for a Pikachu costume as his choice of outfit for the day, telling you that Sakura and Max were apparently also coming as pokemon or wearing something pokemon. This was the first you had heard of it and most likely, Momo had arranged it after the kids had a stopped at theirs when you went out with the Kirishima's. 

Once he was ready you grabbed him a bowl of fruit placing him in front of a pokemon episode, before quickly running upstairs to get dressed. Looking at your clothes you opted for some denim shorts, a vest top, and a check shirt. It was going to be a lot of outside stuff so you wanted to be comfortable.