Don't Stop! 🍋

***Lemon***

Katsuki moved his lips down your neck nipping and sucking, whilst he undid the buttons on your shirt. At the same time, you wrapped your fingers in his soft hair and moaned quietly as he sucked harder on the perfect spot on your neck, leaving his mark as he continued down to your chest. He sat up slightly as you slipped your top off as his hand went to the clasp on your bra and throwing it to the floor.

Before you even had the chance to cover yourself your hands were pinned above your head as Katsuki stared at your body as if taking every mark and curve in. "Don't cover yourself from me!" he groaned before he started to kiss your nipple before sucking it and biting, causing you to moan his name sending him crazy with want.

Switching to the other side he gave it the same treatment before coming back up and kissing you "Do you want to stop?" he said as he nibbled your earlobe "No!" was all you could manage to say your voice as breathy. He let go of your hands as you reached for this belt undoing it he stood up dropping his trousers before removing his boxers. To say he was big was an understatement as you blushed and as you looked up he was blushing.

You started to pull your skirt down so you were just in some pants which Katsuki grabbed sliding them down your legs. You both just stared for a moment before he lunged forward attacking your lips with his own, the kiss was deep as you clung onto his back. You could feel his cock rubbing against your wet entrance, making you moan in the kiss.

His hand slipped down your stomach as you felt his rough hand rub across your clit making you moan as he pulled away to look at your face. "I don't think I can wait much longer!" he groaned huskily making you bite your lip. That's when you felt a finger enter you making you arch your back, as he thrust it in slow at first but then as he added another increased the speed.

He started to do a scissor motion making your stomach form a knot from the new feeling inside you before he pulled his hand away sucking his finger. "Mm you're very tasty for a shit nerd!" he smirked making you giggle "Well I guess you're pretty hot for an idiot!" you smiled as he placed his cock at your entrance "Are you sure once I start I can't stop? It's going to hurt a little but I'll take care of you!" placing a hand on your face rubbing his thumb across your cheek.

"Of course. It's with you! I trust you Idiot!" you smile a little nervously "God your so stupid I love you!" he comments as your eyes widen from him slowly inserting himself in you as you bite your lip from the pain. "Shh it won't hurt for long!" he kissed you as he started to slowly move "It's better than I thought. So fucking tight" he groaned as he started to speed up as your face went from that of pain to a look of dazed lust.

"I love you to Idiot. But you need to go faster!" you moaned as he complied pushing your legs onto his shoulder as he watched your mouth open to moan out his name and commanding him to go faster and not to stop. He was going that fast that the whole room echoed with the sound of your skin slapping against each other.

He moved slightly and smashed straight into the right spot making your back arch "Fuck..." you groaned making him smirk "You like it there huh!" his husky voice bellowed in the room "Tell me how much you love me fucking you!" He grunted "I love it don't stop there...Please, Katsuki...Harder!" you were literally speaking gibberish.

"Who do you want to be the only one to make you moan!" he was getting off on you moaning his name and telling him how much you loved it. "You only you!" you were trying to not scream in pleasure "Katsuki!" was the last thing you moaned as you back arched off the bed as you dug your nails into his perfectly muscled back.

You reached your climax as your walls tightened around his cock and you covered him in your juices "Shit!" he groans "(f/n) you dirty bitch!" he moaned as he came in you as he stared down at your dazed face sweat dripping off both of you.

After a few moments he leant down and kissed you "I love you stupid!" he grabbed you pulling your tender sleepy body into his. "I love you to idiot!" you yawned as you both drift off to sleep.

The next day you woke up a little earlier since Katsuki wanted round two before you went out on your date day. As you made your way down to breakfast with his parents his mum had the biggest smile on her face but stayed quiet. You checked your phone and filled everyone in on the USJ and how you helped, as well as explaining to Ash you weren't allowed to work this week.

Your date was amazing you even got Katsuki to wear some cute ears in which you had proof on your phone. He treated you like a princess all day and even when you tried to treat him or pay he wouldn't let you. Your dad asked the Bakugou's if you could spend the week there due to the overload of work due to the attack.

Of course, you didn't mind since you got to sleep next to Katsuki all week meaning you did sleep but not before you both had your needs tended to. You did get some work done but not as much as you would have liked. Katsuki kept being super needy and even when he went for a run, he made you go. The only thing was he wouldn't drop it all week on you joining his class on the hero course since Nezu had explained to you that you had the place.

It was literally like a dog with a bone he wouldn't let it go but you knew how to change the subject and distract him by sucking him off or insinuating sex. You even stopped over Sunday night, so that you could walk to school together but on Monday night you would be back home.

"So, you can't distract me with a blow job or fucking me with that rocking body of yours," He said as you got to his open classroom door. You could see all his class already in there which they were surprised to see him late and holding your hand and carrying your work case with the other. "Come on you know you belong in here with me!" he dragged you in the class.

"Katsuki I need to get to class. I told you already I'm not going to join the hero course!" you glare at him and Deku shudders as the look is one he is similar to from the ash blonde. "Fine but this isn't the end of this you know that right!" he snarled as you grabbed your case "Oh I think it is! Now be a good boy and play nice with your friends!" you smirk as you give him a kiss and walk out.

"God she has you played!" Kaminari burst out laughing making the ash-blonde turn his gaze to the electric boy "Shut it, dunce!" Kirishima laughed "By the way what the hell was you doing all week? You kept saying you were busy. Training I bet!" Kirishima smiled thinking that would be the answer.

"I spent it with that idiot! Dates and shit." He smirked perversely at the thought of you sitting on his cock that it got him a little hard. "Dude, you lost your V, didn't you? With that smoking hot chick!" Kaminari burst out so the whole class turned to look at them. Katsuki wasn't even ashamed "Yeh I did. Her dad let her stop over all weeekkk long!" he smiled he really did love you but he wanted you to not waste your talent.  

*****Thank you for reading*****

***I don't own BNHA or the pictures***