Fat ass!

You finally got to your next destination a log cabin in the mountains, the plans for the week being more active such as rock climbing, water sports, hiking etc. The cabin itself was on the edge of a lake that you could swim in.

You had emailed the company advising that it was his birthday, so luckily for you they had put up banners and balloons as well as a cake. When you walked in Ash was stunned "How did they know? Your dad must have sorted it." he laughed "Actually I got them to do this. I got the email off your phone and sent them a message as a surprise. I also booked us into the natural hot springs around here. They have small ones just for two people!" you smiled proud of your surprise to him.

"I also have a present but I will need to get it out of my suitcase!" you look at him as he put the suitcases down. It was handy him having super strength as he carried everything! "You know what?" he smirked as he turned around walking towards you "The best present is still you being my girlfriend!" he laughed as he kissed you.

When he pulled away "You're cute! I'm sure you've had girlfriends before look at you!" you laugh as you gesture towards the absolute babe in front of you "Nah didn't have time or hadn't found the right one!" he smiled "Until you started coming in for your super spicy curry!" he smiled as you blushed. "Look I'm going to say I was jealous of you and Bakugou. Hell I know he generally loves you and won't give up on you. I also know you'll never stop loving him. One day you may even leave me for him. I'm ok with that well I'm not but I understand. Don't ever hide anything from me alright!" he finished as you looked up at the boy.

"I won't ever. I promise!" you smile as you hug him "So am I you first kiss?" you smirk "No don't worry you're not my first kiss." he pouted "Ok grumpy!" you laugh "Come on let's get unpacked as we have someone picking us up later but we can chill out before them. You have presents to open as well my Dad sent me with one for you." as you pull on his t-shirt and kiss him before pulling away.

"I hope that wasn't from your dad" he laughed as he picked the suitcases up going to the bedroom which was one double bed. He looked at you before dropping the suitcase and tackling you on the bed to kiss you over and over again before sitting up "I've wanted to do that for so long!" he laughed as you sat there pouting. After that, you went downstairs taking his presents down with you and placing them on the floor.

"Right open this one first!" you started to video the first present as he opened it he didn't look impressed as he held up a t-shirt that said Donkey on it. "What it's a great hero name!" you giggle as he throws it at you. "Wow you're so ungrateful!" you laugh as he opens the next one from you. It's a bracelet like yours but a manlier one than yours.

"I love it thanks!" he comments as you laughed you pulled your own bracelet off. "Watch I made this at school for you!" you smiled as you activated your bracelet into your metal staff. His eyes widen as he looked at his doing the same but instead of a staff, it was a samurai sword. "It's not as good as your other sword and I can make adjustments but you can take this anywhere just in case!" you give him as thumbs up as you show him how to deactivate it.

"You're amazing! When did you start getting so good on the tech side." he smiled at you "Well I had help from Mei and Ryos!" you chuckled as they said they wanted to help. "Look!" you snap it back out showing him all the art work on the blade "I wanted to put a donkey on there but they said a dragon was better!" you wiggled your eyebrow as he taps your head after deactivating it and putting it on. "Why did I get such a smart girlfriend!" he pulled you into his lap and he snuggled you.

"I don't know because I seem to only go for dumb guys!" you laugh as he pretended to be hurt before tickling you to death until it turned into a massive make out session on top of the wrapping paper. "You still haven't opened the present from my dad!" you laughed. As you passed him an envelope. As he opened it his eyes widened "You know what your dad got me right?" he smiled "Nope what that weirdo buy you?" you generally didn't know.

"He is paying for me to learn to drive! It says 'Hopefully you finally grew the balls to ask my daughter out. I literally couldn't have made it any easier for you!" he mimicked your dads voice making you laugh before he continued trying not to laugh "You best learn how to drive since she always gets you to carry her fat ass everywhere!" he bursts out laughing "He did not write that!" you snatch the card and yes your dad did write that.

"What an asshole!" you laugh "Well I don't mind this fat ass" Ash laughs as he grabs your ass "Since it belongs to me now" he leans in and bites it making you squeal before laughing. "You pervert! I will tell my Pro Hero Dad that you dared to lay hands on his precious fat arsed princess!" you giggle as he just burst out laughing.

You clean up a bit and opening the fridge you notice that there are a few beers in there. "Do you think my dad planned this bit?" you laugh as you pull them out "I believe so! There is a BBQ outside. Want to get that fat ass in a bikini? Whilst I go light it?" he smirks "Ermm I have fire come out my hand!" you raise an eyebrow.

"Touché! Go get less clothes on. So I can rub cream all over you." he laughed "Yeh deffo pervert!" you flipped him off as you went and got changed into a bikini with some shorts on chucking your hair in a messy bun. You grabbed two towels just in case you decided to take a dip in the lake or if Ash throws you in more likely. As you walk downstairs you see Ash grabbing meat out the fridge "Lucky for you there is some hot sauce here!" he laughs holding it up. "Nice. I think you should go take clothes off!" you walk over and slap his toned ass.

"Anything for you. Will you take my phone out with you gorgeous? I'm guessing my pals will call at some point." he walked upstairs. You had known him long enough to know his parents died a few years back and had lived with his uncle who was nice.

As you went outside you remembered that the hero courses will have just got to camp today apparently they weren't allowed to take their phones in case they're tracked by the villains. You hoped they were having a nice time, of course, you didn't know what would unfold whilst you were in the middle of nowhere. 

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHA or pictures***