Dinner with the Bakugou's!

Walking over you bow "Thank you but I shoul..." you try to finish your sentence as you're pulled into the chair. "Tch! Pain" you look at the boy in shock as you rip your arm away "You could ask me to sit ya know! I'm not a damn doll!" you yell at him making his eyes widen. "What you say I just saved your ass!" he yelled. "I thought your mum told me to come over?" you turn your head to face the woman in front of you who was laughing.

"I have never seen anyone apart from me yell at my idiot son. Marry Him!" the ash-blonde woman laughed, as the man next to her just smiled. "Miss. Here is a drink on the house for you and your guests." Ash walks over smiling apologetically. "Thanks, Ash." you smile as he places a coke down. You don't see it but the other boy is glaring at the waiter.

"So we should probably introduce ourselves." the woman smiled "I'm Mitsuki Bakugou, this is my husband Masaru Bakugou and our idiot soon Katsuki." she pointed at the boy who looks like he had eaten a sour lemon. "Is he broken or is his face always like that?" you pointed at him making Mitsuki burst out laughing. "What you say you damn extra!" he yelled at you making you give him a death glare.

"How rude? Also, thank you I'm (f/n) (l/n) and that was my dad! Yes before you ask he is the number 12 hero Sonic. Great right!" you end it sarcastically. "So, we heard you got into U.A. are you here to celebrate?" Mitsuki ignoring anything about your dad. 

"Well yeh but ya know hero stuff always gets in the way." you smile taking a bite of cheesecake.

"What's your problem? You're going to be a hero to right? Hence the reason you're going to U.A!" Katsuki took a bite of his caramel tart. 

"No I don't want to be a hero." you whispered as you took another bite of your cake. "I have other plans. I'll be able to help the heroes who get hurt! I don't like seeing them suffer for other people who just expect it. I hope to give back to the heroes who risk their lives!" you commented.

"Oh! That sounds like a good reason. What course would you be on sweetie?" Masaru asked in a polite voice.

"Erm I went to a support course. I worked really hard. I had some idiot sat next to me in the written exam though. Kept chewing his pencil then snapped it real idiot!" you glared next to you "Was surprised I actually got in but apparently they really liked the way that I would be supporting the heroes." you smirk as the boy glares at you about to lose his shit.

"I guess you'll be on the hero course. You seem strong maybe one day I will help you!" you smile like a genuine smile making the boy's face dust red as if it was the prettiest thing he had ever seen. His mum clearly clicked as she tapped her husband's leg who looked at the two of you laughing with each other. 

"I doubt you can help me," he muttered as you laughed, 

"I guess your quirk is probably something cooler than mine" you smile again your own cheeks dusted pink, "But if you ever need help. Hopefully, I'll be there." you don't know but you blushed even more.

After that, you chatted about everything and anything really nothing related until you looked at the time. "I should probably get home. My dad wil..." you started to speak when your phone rang. 

"Hey princess. Please tell me you're safe you're not home where the hell are you MRS!" your dad literally yells at you as never had you heard it before he also sounded worried.

"I'm at the restaurant a nice family let me sit and eat with them. I got harassed by a reporter again" your voice is as sweet as pie.

"I'm sorry princess. I'll come to get you. Be 10 mins!" he hung up as you shrugged getting Ash to give you the bill.

"Oh. Please don't forget me to message me when you get home safe and sound." the waiter smiled at you as you nodded. 

"Do you know him or something?" Katsuki spat out

"Errm not really. We come here a bit and he is always nice." you shrug "Can I please do something to say thank you?" you smile at the Bakugou family, Katsuki's ears red at the way you smile.

"Hmm not that I can think of...." Mitsuki sits thinking "Ah got it! I know my son is a brat but one day when he becomes a hero. If for any reason he was to need your assistance to recover from something will you help him!" She smiles sweetly "I think you two make such sweet friends. So, I know you'll be around then I can tell!" she smiled when your dad walked in, changed from his hero costume.

"(f/n)!" he looked and saw you as you waved, he walked over smiling but you could see his face was cut making your face drop. 

"Ermm you ok?" you ask looking at him.

 "Yep just a scratch!" he says but you see him holding his ribs as he bows to say thank you to Bakugou's.

"Thank you for looking after my daughter. Please let me pay for your food." He states getting his wallet out.

"No need your daughter is a delight! Plus she is going to the same school as our son, so hopefully, we will be seeing more of her." Mitsuki smiles as they introduce themselves your dad is wincing.

"Your hurt again aren't you?" you whisper, so only your table can hear it.

"Maybe you should get your dad to the hospital!" Mitsuki looked worried as you just shook your head. 

"Nah I have my own little nurse!" Your dad smiles at you as he points to which side.

You run your hand over his t-shirt "Nothing is broken." you say.

"See it's nothing!" He smiles.

"I didn't say that you've torn a muscle. Idiot!" you comment as your palm glows white as you rub your hand into his side. "That should do for now. I'll inspect fully when we get home." you shake your head, "You best of caught the guy." you mutter. 

"Of course! I'm my princess's number one hero!" he smiled pulling you in for a hug.

"Dad you're embarrassing me!" you mumble against his embrace. You can see Katsuki trying not to laugh at you. 

"Well if your daughter ever needs company or a meal because you're at work. She is always welcome to ours." Mitsuki smiled. 

"Thank you again. Come one (f/n) I know for a fact you're freaking out because you missed that anime thing you watch!" he starts walking out "OMG Dad could you be any more embarrassing!" you waved saying goodbye to the Bakugou's and Ash.

"So Katsuki...I think she would be a super cute girlfriend." Mitsuki smirked.

 "Shut it you old hag. I don't have time for extras!" he snapped but he couldn't get you out of his head.

Your dad was teasing you all the way home about the boys making you shout at him, as he just laughed. You did decide to message them to say thank you for their help, to which Ash messaged back to say he would always help and Katsuki just sent whatever.

****Thank you for reading****

****I don't own the BNHA characters or pictures****