I'm sorry!

The car pulled up to the front of your house "Sorry!" he says as he goes to get out reaching out you grab his sleeve making him glance back into your (e/c) eyes "No I'm sorry. You're trying to help! Thank you." you smile but you're exhausted and he can tell "Let's go get some sleep. I'm sure you can get someone to babysit today." he smiles at little still worried his temper would scare you off again, as you nod. Helping you out the car the two of you head to the front door, that flies open just as you get there, as a Haru comes barreling into you.

Kirishima was trying to stop him, but of course, your son is super strong "Sorry. He is really strong and well can jump quite far!" he looked apologetic "It's cool. Haru let's go inside" you say in a deadpan voice, as he attaches to your good leg crying into your bare skin.

"Haru, you need to be the man of the house!" you say quietly making him stop crying looking up at you, as the two men glance at you for your words to your young son. Of course, they hadn't heard Ash say them words to his son just before he passed on.

"Right. Mummy, you need to get into bed you're tired and you shouldn't drink so much! I forgot what daddy had said before he went to sleep" he smirks making you laugh but there was a sadness to it "Wow...it was like daddy was here!" you ruffle his hair before he runs in the house, you assume to play with Max.

"You ok?" Kirishima grabs your bag as Katsuki helps you through the door. "Yeh I'll be fine." you smile but it not reaching your eyes. "Thanks for looking after Haru. Should have probably warned you he is an earlier riser." you smirked a little "Yeh I can say a kid screaming at 6 am is no way to wake up!" he chuckles as if it hadn't happened for a long time with him "You don't know the half of it!" you smirk as you get to the kitchen.

"Mina in bed?" you ask the red-haired man "Yeh she was wrecked!" he laughs as you know full well that girl loves to party "But I'm used to it. She was balling her eyes out for a good hour about you. Until I convinced her you're tough and was Bakugou with you." he smiled as you sat on a stool at the breakfast bar.

"Sorry to be such a pain. I bet everyone is fed up with my bullshit this year" you laugh as Haru walks in as per usual at the wrong time "Mummy, you owe me money for the swear jar" he smirks proud of himself, as you turn on the stool the two men holding in laughs as the little guy waggles his finger at you. "What? Mummy had a bad night." you plead with the little boy who sits next to you picking up Max up with ease and placing him on the other chair. The two men are amazing at how strong the kid is, but how much Max has taken to the little black-haired boy since he is so shy with the other kids.

"Nope, you said I'm the man of this house. You're lucky I don't smack your bum like daddy used to!" he grins as you go bright red, as he thinks Ash smacked your ass like a naughty thing. Well, it was but not in the way he was saying it. "Oh no please don't smack my bottom." you pretend to be scared. As the two men in the room laugh and Max looks super tired. "I'm guessing you're not a morning person, Max?" you look at the little boy who just yawns rubbing his little red eyes.

He looks the spitting image of his dad but with pink hair instead of red not that it's Kirishima's normal hair colour. "No, that's why it was a shock this morning!" Kirishima laughs remembering thinking your boy was being murdered or something. "It's cool though you can have a nap later or do you want to go jump in bed with mummy?" Kirishima asks the little boy stroking his hair as he just nods. "Ok, my main man!" Kirishima picks the little guy up to take him upstairs as he is having all on staying awake. "I'll be back in a sec!" he smirks walking towards the guest room where his wife is passed out.

"Oh, I called your dad earlier. He will be here soon!" Kirishima commented before he vanished. "You hear that Haru, you're spending the day with Grandpa." you smile as the little man looks at you "But...it's Sunday mummy, we had plans!" he glares at you. "I know but mummy hasn't slept!" you give him your best puppy dog eyes "Plus, I'm not going anywhere fast am I?" lifting your leg up.

"Ok. Mummy I was so scared...I thought a bad guy got you." Haru moved onto your knee making you flinch in pain before hugging him. Katsuki put a coffee on the table. "What?! A bad guy wouldn't get your super cool mummy!" he stood behind you leaning on your shoulders with his chin on your head. "Hmm...she is pretty cool!" Haru smiled convinced from the words of his favourite hero "Can I have some breakfast?" he looked at you as you nodded placing him on the floor.

"I got it. What do you want my main man?" Katsuki got off you as the little boy grabbed the mans larger hand. "Just some coco pops, please!" he smiled as he walked to the cupboards showing dragging the man to where everything was. As they were doing that Kirishima came sitting next to you. "He's great with kids!" he looked at you grabbing his coffee. "Yeh, I can't believe it's the same brat!" you smirked, "Mummy, don't be mean!" Haru commented overhearing you 'I swear the kid has a second quirk super hearing' you think to yourself. 

 "Yeh mummy! Why are you so mean? Haru should I smack your mummy's bum?" Katsuki winks at you making Kirishima chuckle in his cup, so it seemed serious to Haru.

"Hmm, I guess you should if she continues this behaviour." the little guy in his cutest serious voice. That's when your dad walks in on his own "Baby girl!" he grabs you squeezing you tightly  "ERGGHHH I'm in pain!" you groan as he let's go.

"They told me everything, I'll get the..." you put your hand over his mouth "I need to not drink as much. Silly mummy right, Haru." you glare daggers at your dad as he clicks. Katsuki places a bowl down, as the little black-haired jumps on the stool tucking into his coco pops. 

"Grandpa, you need to teach this young lady not to swear or be mean to Katsuki!" Haru comments before he starts shovelling more food into his tiny mouth. "Young lady, what have I told you about swearing.? Did she pay up Haru?" he smiles at the little boy as he stops "Nope. Katsuki is going to smack her bum next time though" this makes you blush but the men just laugh.

"I bet he will!" your dad smirks, still the gossip he was back when you first started dating, you knew Mitsuki would know by the end of the day. "Also, thanks for taking care of my daughter and grandson guys. You really are heroes." he pats the men on their shoulders, before making his way to the freezer putting ice cream in front of Haru. 

"Ice cream for breakfast buddy, mummy can't catch you with that leg!" your dad passes him a spoon and the tub, as the little boy runs off lightning fast. "I hate you. But I guess it's your problem today. Haru, don't you run away,, I'll get you!" you pretend until you hear his little laughs in the living room.

"So I know you gave him that for a reason. You learnt that trick from Ash! I still don't appreciate it.!" you place your head on the table. "Details now young lady." Your dad is serious as you fill him in on what happened. "So, he didn't rape you!" is the first thing your dad comments "No. I didn't give the guy chance but for my trouble, he has broken my ankle. I guess if he comes back I can't run!" you laugh nervously but it never reaches your eyes.

"MUMMY, I FEEL SICK!" Haru comes running in as you glare at your dad. "Oh no. That's because Grandpa gave you ice cream" you pick him up cuddling him "No, it's not the ice creams fault!" the little guy insists but it definitely is. After about an hour everyone finally leaves or goes out apart from Katsuki, who isn't taking no for an answer as he informs you he isn't leaving your side today. 

****Thank you for reading****

****I don't own Bnha or pictures****