We don't have long!

The boys had a beer as you and Mina opened a bottle of bubbly. All of you decide to sit and chill out for a little bit before getting ready. "I'm not going to lie you guys look good together," Eijiro stated with a smile on his face, as Mina grabbed her husband's hand. 

"Yeh, we know you're still getting over Ash but you deserve to be happy and he told you not to mope," Mina added throwing you a cheeky wink.

"I will never get over him but I guess I never really forgot about this idiot!" a smirk on your lips as you sat on Katsuki's knee.

"Tch. Whatever stupid!" laughing in a grumping tone as you just rolled your eyes at the man. 

"I'm not the creeper that keeps a picture of their high school girlfriend next to their bed when she's was married with a kid," your trying to hold in a tiny little bit of the mocking but he grips thigh tight making you wince but snort a little.

"I told you that was creepy!" the red-haired man backs you up earning him a glare from his best bro but also a hurt look from Mina.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" Mina moaned about her husband keeping the secret. 

"Sometimes babe, it's Bro before....Beautiful wives!" he smirked at Katsuki who nodded in appreciation of finding out his friend hadn't even mentioned it to his wife.

"Shame Kaminari and Jiro couldn't come but I guess work is work!" deciding to quickly change the subject. "Plus, when is Sero going to find a woman!" 

That makes Mina laugh "The guy had a massive crush on Midnight. When your dad married her it broke his heart!" Ejiro informs you and well it didn't surprise you that the boy had a crush on your step mum. 

"Poor guy! I have seen way too much of that woman's body than I care too. I have also heard things that I wish to of never heard" you laugh but there is a nervous uneasy tone to it as they all take a minute to work it out what they meant.

"I think we've all been there" Katsuki shudders in absolute horror as you nearly fall off his knee. 

"No don't ruin my image of your mum and dad!" you laugh loudly making him grin like at idiot as he watches the smile on your face.

"Does your kids ever walk in on you?" Katsuki questioned Mina and Eijiro. 

"Yeh once...he's too damn quiet...like a god damn ninja." Kirishima chuckles and you completely understood where he was coming from. Max had made you jump on different occasions when he had come to play with Haru. 

"Are you going to have any more? Haru thinks Max is great but said if he tries to steal his girlfriend instead of sharing he wouldn't be happy," you laugh at how close the two little boys had become. Mina had also commented on how much Max was coming out of his shell once he started to play with Haru. Apparently he played with the Kaminari children and the other couples, but at home, he always asked to see Haru.

"Deffo his dad's son," Mina remarks as she remembers the time you guys let Katsuki in bed with you both.

"That night is forever etched in my mind!" Katsuki had a devilish smirk on his face "I fucked your ass so hard!" chuckling as you slap his chest softly and playfully.

 "I was there!" glaring at the guy as he tuts.

"Did Haru ever walk in on your and Ash?" Eijiro decided to go back to the original conversation. 

"All the time...the kid has no boundaries." putting your face in your hands you shake your head. "Luckily! We spotted him and managed to stop and pretend to wrestle." that made your whole face light up, as Ash was the hero and you had to pretend to be a villain. "Ash was so gutted! That he made me go to the bathroom and when Haru drifted off to sleep in our bed we finished bent over the sink," you sigh as you still missed him.