Focus on you!

You walked into your house and your dad was off sitting on the sofa not expecting you home so early. He ran in to see you crying and your clothes a mess. It wasn't the first time he had seen you in the state since you did get bullied before but he saw the rage in your eyes. "Baby girl what happened!" he ran over hugging you "He broke my heart dad! Why did you make me act normal? I just want to die!" you burst into tears.

"Hey tell me from the start what happened." he pulled you into him on the kitchen floor his strong little girl now crying because the boy he thought was perfect broke her heart. After you had finished sobbing he ran you a bath as he ordered in pizza when there was a knock at the door. He answered it to see Katsuki standing there his eye red and puffy "Hey Leon is ..." he cut him off "She is but you need to leave her alone today. I get what you did was most likely an accident. I really wish you can sort this but I won't put her through this today. My daughter needs me. Please leave and don't come back unless she wants you here." with that, your dad slammed the door in the boy's face before walking away.

The boy tried knocking a few times but Leon rang Mitsuki explaining what had happened. A lighter knock came to the door as Leon opened it he saw the woman standing there "I washed her clothes. If there is anything missing she is more than welcome round anytime. I hope they can sort this! I'm sorry the brat did this." she snarled at the last bit her son stood there quiet as he saw you walk downstairs.

"Dad who is it?" you called as the blonde pushed through the door grabbing you "Please! I'm sorry! I love you! Don't do this I do support you! Marry me please!" he got on one knee grabbing your hand as you pulled it away. "No!" you walked away towards your room as his mum walked in "Come on, Katsuki this isn't helping!" she felt sorry for her explosive son, she knew he really did love you and wanted to marry you.

After that, you ignored everyone for at least a week as you trained constantly. Katsuki would wait outside your class for you on lunch and after school but you just walked passed him with your headphones in. You were at work on Saturday when he came in to order his usual. Ash ended up serving him as you went on your lunch break. "I think he is sorry!" Ash came in the back "If I was in his shoes I wouldn't want to lose you either!" the black-haired boy said.

"Thanks, Ash your always there!" you smiled at the boy "Why wouldn't I be I fell in love with you too. I just let him have you but then this happened. I know I shouldn't tell you that but you should know." with that, the boy walked back to the ash blonde. "Look I hate you hurt her. I will support her decision because as you know I also love her. If she goes back to you and you hurt her again I will kill you but that's for her to decide." the boy sighed.

"I know for one thing she wouldn't want this distracting you from your dream of being the number 1 hero. I'm sure if you get your shit together one day she will see you didn't mean it but moping around isn't helping either of you. Take it from me I'm not telling you to move on you need to prove to yourself what you want then grab it." the black-haired boy smiled.

"You're not a bad kid. Shitty attitude but if you ever need help call me up. Plus the meal is on me!" he guy smiled as the ash-blonde just nodded before leaving. He still texted you every day but it was less but still saying he loved you and wanted to show you that, even if you wouldn't respond but he stopped harassing you in school.

Before you knew it the day of the sports festival was there. The nerves hit as you declared war on Katsuki but you couldn't win. You had made some special healing pads to work with your own body since you had a big secret with your quirk you didn't want people to know apart from your dad.

"Smile baby girl!" your dad shouted as he took a picture of you in your uniform "Ash you get in the picture as well!" your dad yelled at the black-haired boy you worked with. He had promised to come to the festival, and your dad was working security because of the USJ incident. "I will be watching don't worry I'm inside the arena." your dad gave you a thumbs-up as he saw the Bakugou family walking over.

You saw Katsuki he smiled but you just pouted making him glare looking away "Hey Leon! How's it going? We still on for drinks next week the three of us!" Mitsuki asked. Your dad still saw them and you stayed in contact with Mitsuki. "Of course!" he smiled "Baby girl break a leg or not. You're still my little hero!" your dad kissed your head. "Good luck Katsuki!" your dad ruffled the guy's hair, he wouldn't admit it but he missed the fiery teen around.

"Good luck you two. Do your best ok." Mitsuki smiled at you and Katsuki before walking away leaving you, Katsuki and Ash standing there. "You got the stuff you worked on?" Ash turned to you as you nodded "Wow can't you speak anymore. Well good luck both of you." he smiled leaving you standing there. As you started to walk away Katsuki grabbed your hand as he walked towards the changing rooms.

A few of his and your classes saw him holding your hand "I'm sorry!" he stated "I know. I can't do this though. I need to focus on my work and I'm distracting you from your dream too. Maybe when we make it but I can't be with you!" pulling your hand to walk away but he is stronger pulling you back into him. "I'll always love you. No one else even if I have to wait till your old and grey I'll be there," he whispered as he looked into your watery eyes before kissing you.

With that, he walked away as Ryos walked over with Mei "Come on!" the excited pink-haired girl pulled you to get changed. All the classes were called out no one really cared apart from the Class 1-A students it was as if you were there to make them look good.

"Right as year representative Katsuki Bakugou!" Midnight called making your face drop as he walked up he looked around for you and when he saw you he smirked. "I'm just going to say I'm going to win!" he said causing outrage as he walked off stage even his own class yelling at him but as he passed you he barged your shoulder.

"I'm winning this for you!" it was so quiet but you know he meant it a bit but he wanted to win it for him more. With that, the sports festival was starting and the first was a race. 

***Thank you for reading***

****I don't own BNHA or pictures***