I-Expo

Your first stop on your tour was I-Expo on I-Island, which you were super excited about. You got an early expo pass for you and Ash from your Dad, as he was unable to make it and well you were more into the support and tech side of things.

Ash was excited to be able to walk around and see all the new tech and how to improve himself, however, because you were representing your Dad you both had to wear your hero costumes. When you got there it seemed to be everyone was wearing theirs as well, so it was pretty cool.

Getting to the hotel was easy since you jumped on a robot bus and you were both pretty silent as you looked around. Stepping in the room though you realised it was only a double bed "Ermm so looks like we're crashing together!" you laughed nervously as Ash blushes. "Yeh seems that way. Come on go change in the bathroom and I'll change in here." he smiled as you grabbed your costume.

Luckily you only had it for this part of the holiday, your Dad had someone sending them home after you left. Ash hadn't seen the improvements on your costume yet and apparently, he had also made some to his as well.

As you stepped out you noticed that you looked like a proper couple hero duo as your costumes kind of complemented each other. Yours being on the ninja side and his samurai like in similar colours. "So is it just me or do we kinda..." you started to laugh "Yeh I was thinking that. Let's get a shit ton of pictures ok. Your Dad will kill us if we don't" Ash smiled. With that, you grabbed your phone checking yourself in the mirror before heading out. 

(Ash's costume not my picture)

A few people turned to look at you both as you were walking around, you also heard a few comments on how cute you both looked

A few people turned to look at you both as you were walking around, you also heard a few comments on how cute you both looked. "Let's look at this tech!" you grabbed Ash's hand pulling him towards an expo you really wanted to see. Since you started making stuff you had a bracelet that expands into a staff.

As you were looking around you didn't realise you were still holding Ash's hand, he had but he didn't want you to let go. You got passersby to take pictures at one point Ash put his arm around you and if anyone was on looking you appeared to be a couple.

In your own little world, you're laughing and joking with Ash having so much fun as you walk past a little cafe. Where Midoryia, Uraraka, Jiro, Momo and Iida are having tea with a girl named Melissa. Kaminari and Mineta are also stood at the table since they're working at the cafe as a chance to be at the Expo.

"Was that (f/n)?" Uraraka whispered, "Oh is she from your class too?" Melissa asked as she looked at you with a guy's arm around you. "Sort of she is part of the support course who has been given the chance to become a hero." Momo filled in. "Is that boy her boyfriend?" Melissa asked as Midoryia looked worried but pleased Kachaan wasn't here.

"I didn't think so. Shall we call her over?" Jiro asked, "No she seems to be busy!" Midoryia didn't look happy "Dude if Bakugou was here. It would kill him!" Kaminari looked bummed out. They carried on their conversation when they heard a loud explosion as did you "Ooo let's get a look!" you drag Ash to where the fighting seemed to be coming from. Only to stop dead in your tracks when you see a certain explosive ash blonde.

"You've got to be kidding me!" you sigh "Let's go." as you and Ash turn "Why don't you want him to see you?" Ash looked a little worried. "Could you imagine how condescending he will be? Plus there is more I want to see unless you want to have a go at that thing" you rolled your eyes as you started to walk away.

You hoped he hadn't spotted you but unfortunately he had as you turned walking away making him glare at you. As you were busy walking into a random expo section Midoryia and crew saw you run in there with Ash, then they saw the reason as Katsuki was in the arena. That's when they all got talking to him, Kirishima and Todoroki were there as well.

After you escaped it was getting late anyways "Shall we go get ready for the party thing. I don't think any of them will be there, to be honest." you smiled not realising that all of them would be there. Getting to your room you both started getting ready as he let you shower first assuming you would take longer than him.

You had your hair down and wavy, with a little black dress on that, had wings on the back straps, some silver glitter heels and a bag to match. You wore your staff bracelet as well as stocking your bag with healing pads. Better to be safe than sorry you guessed. Your make up was a little more than normal with sparkles and glitters making you look older than you were.

Ash wore grey suit trousers, a black shirt covered by a matching grey waistcoat and a silver tie. You literally had matching outfits again "We probably shouldn't have gone shopping together" you both laughed before grabbing your phone and taking a selfie of the two of you together.

"Can I just say you look amazing. Like truly the most amazing thing I've ever seen!" Ash just blurts out as he goes bright red making you go red. "I didn't want to make it awkward... I just like needed to tell you." he scratches the back of his head. "It's ok cause well you look good too." you smile as he holds out his hand.

"Well shall we go?" he smiled as you grab his hand walking down to the ball. As you get there you see loads of heroes and then Ash has a mini fanboy moment. "It's All Might!" he grabs your hands pulling you in. Of course, you have spoken to All Might a few times at school now. "Want me to introduce you?" you smirk as he smiles nodding his head like a kid.

"You're such a fanboy!" you giggle as you walk over to the symbol of peace. "Excuse me All Might!" you tap his arm since he towers over you and even over Ash who is at least 6ft 5". The pro turns looking down "My if it isn't (f/n) (l/n) and who is your friend?" he is smiling as Ash is in stunned silence.

"This Midoryia wanna be is my friend Ash. He is training to be a hero at a different school and as you can tell is a fan!" you giggle as the hero laugh "HAHA what a pleasure to meet you Ash!" he shakes the boy's hand. After that you both have a selfie with All Might, he also signs Ash's tie since he had nothing else making you smile. After a good 15 minutes, you both walk to get a drink.

"Oh my god. You are the best ever. I love you!" Ash grabs you squeezing you and kisses you on the lips making you go bright red. When he puts you down he realises what he had done. "I'm sorry I just was..."you cut him off "Nah its cool. I get it, you nerd! I'm just going to nip to the little ladies room since someone just smudged my lipstick." you pout as he just nods a little embarrassed about his outburst.

You get to the bathroom and rearrange yourself taking deep breaths 'He just kissed me. It wasn't bad but what am I say it was good. I'm such a mess' your cut out of your thoughts when an alarm goes off and you get a quick text from Ash "Villains get to the room!" as soon as you see that you squeak to try and remember the way to your room. 

****Thank you for reading ****

****I don't own BNHA or pictures. I do own the OC and if you continue the story he is important****