You said you'd grow old with me!

As soon as you got to the hospital you were informed he was out of surgery, but it's likely he wouldn't make it through the night. He had severe internal bleeding and crushed limbs, from saving a school bus on the way to a school trip when a villain attacked the bus. The children had all made it, but when Ash went to save the bus the villain hit him sending him into the side of a building.

You all stood in the hall as you were given the news before you and Haru were called into his room. He looked a little beat up but you imagined that under the blanket it was worse. He was awake but looked in pain "Hey...my beautiful family!" he coughed as you both ran over "Don't speak you need to rest!" you grabbed his hand as Haru clung to your leg "No. I need to..." he started coughing up blood and at that moment you didn't care. It didn't affect your stomach at all as tears were barely holding back.

"I need to say thank you...to you...I love you. Please don't be sad. I love you soooo much." he started to cry as you did as well "Haru...you're going to be the man of the house ok. Look after mummy for me, little man." he smiled as Haru hugged him. Looking out the door he saw the Todoroki's and just nodded. "Babe. Thank you for loving me and giving the best years of my life." he said weakly "No thank you...I love you please don't go..." your voice broke as he closed his eyes and the heart monitors beeped.

Doctors came rushing in as Shoto grabbed Haru out the room, as you held Ash's hand not letting go. He couldn't be gone you loved him and needed him. Who would teach Haru how to be a hero? You sat staring at him not able to understand the boy you met all those years ago at your favourite curry house, the one that stood back whilst you loved another person, the person who loved you and shared you with someone else, he was always supportive and you fell madly in love with him. 'He can't be gone...noo....can't' you were saying in your head but on the outside you were screaming in distress, as you tried to use your quirk to heal him, to bring him back almost draining yourself until Shoto had to run in and physically drag you out of the room, as you screamed and clawed at him to stay with your husband. 

Your heart broke that day and you closed yourself off from your friends and family, the only thing that mattered to you now was the little boy that looked exactly like the man you loved. You worked from home, getting more staff in for the spa, Haru was off school but he was getting restless as he missed his dad but he wanted to see his friends. 

It was a sunny day, the day you had to bury your husband, the man you loved, who you had this amazing bundle of joy with, and even though the sun was shining it was a dark day. Standing at the grave surrounded by your friends, family, as well as the pro heroes and sidekicks Ash had worked with over the years, you didn't take your eyes off the hole in the ground, as you held your son's tiny hand. Tears were falling but no more sound came out of your mouth just a trickle of tears that rolled down your cheeks, from under the sunglasses that covered your puffy tired eyes. 

The only thing that broke you from the grave was when Haru pulled on your hand to get your attention. "Mummy...daddy isn't coming home?" he sobbed as if it had only just hit, everyone within earshot including your dad with his wife, the Bakugou's including Katsuki which you hadn't noticed was there, the Todoroki's, as well as everyone else you and Ash had gone to school with. 

The moment his tiny voice uttered them words you fell to your knees on the dry grassy ground pulling the little boy in close to your body, with your tears falling on his tiny black suit but your voice trying to stay strong. "He isn't little man..." you pulled away removing your sunglasses as everyone watches on in silence, even two vibrant red eyes covered with their own shades with the odd tear falling for his friend and his family that he'd left behind. The woman he never stopped loving as he couldn't do anything to make you happy right now and it broke him to see you this way, as he was listening in to you talking to your son.