Why aren't you in 1-A?

After that, you heard that Class 1-A was going to USJ as Katsuki text whilst he was on the bus to see if you were ok after the alarm. You messaged back to say you were fine and that your friend helped you out. This was the time for you to work on your own projects and it was funny most other people had computers, metalwork and there you were with your chemicals and stuff.

It was only an hour into a free period when there was an announcement from Principal Nezu. "All students please stay in your classrooms. Can all teachers please make their way to the USJ. Also, Powerloader please bring Miss (l/n) and her case of treatments," your whole class looked at you as you packed your stuff up and ran out with your homeroom teacher.

"Sir what's going on!" you asked as you both ran towards the rest of the teachers who seem to be moving fast "A breach!" he mentioned as you got to Nezu "Iida can you please carry Miss (l/n) there. We need her to treat those with minor injuries whilst Recovery Girl focuses on the most wounded." the furry little mouse guy said.

The boy was from the hero course and the same one who chilled everyone out earlier. He just nodded before picking you up "Hold on tight!" he said in a posh voice before spiriting.

At the USJ a group of villains called the League of Villains had attacked Class 1-A splitting them up to try to get to All Might and kill him. However, he wasn't there and didn't turn up until just before the other teachers. Just as you all burst through the doors something went flying in the air and right at that moment, the bad guy went towards All Might. The Pro Hero Snipe shot the guy in the hand turning everyone's attention to the heroes as well as you in Iida's arms making them all look a little confused.

"Right Miss (L/n). I'm sure you have some offence tricks of your own!" Nezu was giving you the right to fight. As you jumped down running towards where All Might was and what seemed to be Katsuki who was looking at you stunned. As you were running towards them a villain came running at you making you smirk, as you pushed the bag along the floor to pick up in a moment before you ran up to the guy.

The guy clearly not expecting for you to jump down on your hands, sending a little sonic force into the floor to propel you enough to grab his neck with your legs. You never used the sonic like your dad but it was enough to give you the strength to lift the guy's body in the air before you let your legs go doing a perfect flip with a landing. Whilst the guy's body was still in the air you sent sonic at him, so he landed in shallow water.

You checked his pulse before running and grabbing your case to get to the students. "What the hell are you doing here?" Katsuki yelled at you as you ran over still a bit away from him. As another villain was running towards you. "Hold that thought!" you slide the bag again as you did before however, this guy clearly was used to hand to hand combat that came against you.

He punched you square in the face "Oh you play dirty so can I!" you laughed as you didn't like to but needed to as your hands set on fire. You could do this a little as long as you used ice straight after. Punching your hand together the guy looked a little stunned as you punched him square in the face before quickly changing your hands to blocks of ice. You needed to help others so the blocks thawed quickly. Looking at your hands they looked ok "So why aren't you on the hero course!" Katsuki smirked.

"Don't want to be a hero!" you laughed "Right I need you all to follow me!" they looked at you stunned as all the villains had fled or were down. Cementoss was there "Please go with Miss (l/n). We will sort All Might and the other boy." You smiled at the pro who nodded. You grabbed your case as Katsuki, Kirishima and a boy with half red and half white hair walked over.

"Hey I don't think we've met I'm (f/n) (l/n) from the support course!" you smiled at the boy ignoring the ash-blonde who was literally glaring at you. "I'm Shoto Todoroki. Nice to meet you!" he seemed friendly enough a bit emotionless. "I won't ask again idiot. Why are you here?" Katsuki asked annoyed.