See I'm weak!

As you got to your box your whole class jumped on you "OHHH MY GOD STAR OF SUPPORT!" Mei shouted "Nah just gotta show them dicks not to underestimate us" you laugh as Ryos passes you a spare jacket. "Cheers!" you smile "My next fight is going to be brutal. Remember what I told you Mei!" you turn to see her hold up the patches you made for yourself.

You watched the fight, Midoryia and Todoroki's was that crazy that Cementoss had to stop it. Having a horrible feeling he may have to do the same to yours as you were about to go all out against a boy you were trying so hard to get over. Your class wished you good luck and they would be proud of whatever happened.

Walking into the arena Katsuki stood in front of you, he whispered 'love you' making you shake your head but your eyes held that of one who still loved him. "Our next fight is Katsuki Bakugou from the Hero Course Class 1-A against the star of the Support Course (f/n) (l/n) Class 1-E. Also, we've had a lot of pros querying why she isn't in the hero course. This was her choice as her products are there to support heroes who suffer injuries to help them recover quicker." there was a lot of mumbling.

"Midoriya who you think will win?" Kirishima asked the green-haired boy "I think Kacchan but she has a point to prove. She won't go down easily." as he looked at the two of you smirking there was sexual tension in the air as you lowered your body.

You had never actually seen him fight were as he had seen you twice now. "Hey stupid if I win, I get to take you on a date!" he yelled out for all the crowd to hear, "I think you're an idiot and I don't agree to your terms!" you shout back. "You know the rules go!" Midnight called as you both ran towards each other you saw his right arm form a fist as it came towards you, you dropped your whole body onto your back below him grabbing his wrist and throwing him on to the floor changing your hand to cold but he broke the grip.

"My favourite position is you on top remember!" as he comes in uppercutting you in the chin sending you in the air spitting out blood onto his face. "I agree!" you sent a sonic boom down on him but held his ground as you flipped to the other side catching your breath. "No cheating! Don't heal yourself" he smirked as he didn't know. "Where would be the fun in that" you spat blood on the floor.

Mei started running towards the entrance with the pads Katsuki's class noticed the panicked girl as you were still bleeding. You held your hands forward "Shall we stop playing around?" your voice hoarse as you caught your breath "Fine let's do this!" he started running at your hands facing forward as you did the same as your dad who knew what you were going to do and wasn't happy about it.

"SONIC BOOMMMMM!" you yell "HOWITZER IMPACT!" the boy went straight through the boom that had pushed you to edge your arms a little sore as you lifted them to try and brace for your safety as he knocked you flying backwards with a massive explosion as he landed in a crouch position.

Katsuki saw you on the ground not moving "Come on stupid heal yourself!" he joked as he walked over as Mei came running out with recovery girl. "Move dear she will be healed in no time!" Recovery Girl commented. "No, she won't! It won't work as well as everyone else that's why she shouldn't wouldn't fight." Mei cried the crowd couldn't hear it as she pulled the packs apart placing them on your arms.

One went on your ribs "Why isn't she healing herself!" Katsuki stood looking down panicked at you "She can't you idiot! Why do you think she refuses to be a hero unless she can find something to heal herself." her words sunk in hard as the boy realised all this time your work was important not only to all heroes but mostly for you.

"Winner Katsuki Bakugou!" Midnight called "We're going to have a little break" she called as Katsuki bent down picking you up walking away with your limp body. "Come on stupid wake up!" he roared. You didn't answer "Young man bring her in here." your class was running down. "You're not welcome here leave now!" Mei turned to Katsuki who looked hurt as you opened an eye "its cool Mei." you coughed up some blood "Now you see right I'm weak. Go I'll be fine my pads are working. I promise I'll pop by before your next match" you smiled weakly as you coughed up more blood.

"Everyone out I need to do surgery to stop the internal bleeding! Does she have more of these pads?" Recovery girl asked Mei who handed her a whole bag "The instruction are on them." she said as she left. Katsuki stood there in shock tears forming at his eyes "Hey idiot..." you coughed some blood "Get out of here I'll be fine" you give a thumbs-up as he smiles walking to his class box.

"Well done bro that looked well hard!" Kaminari noted, "You guys back together now?" Kirishima smiled as they all assumed that's where he had been, since to them they thought you could heal yourself. "No! She won't want to be now. I think she thinks...I'm a monster!" he growled, "Dude what happened?" Kirishima placed a hand on the boy's shoulder.

"She can't heal herself she is in surgery! Not only that Recovery Girl's power doesn't work as well as it does on us." his voice broke as he waited for you come up as the arena was rebuilt taking a good hour and a half. Ash had been allowed to come in as per the school, his quirk was super strength. You had persuaded him to carry you to Class 1-A's box to show Katsuki you were ok, you were arguing about it as you got to the edge of the box.

"The guy put you in the hospital and you want to make sure he is ok? You're too nice ya know! I want to break the prick's face!" Ash was raging at this point as he stepped through the entrance you in his arms. "Where is that dickhead?" Ash growled as everyone turned seeing you pretty battered and bruised "Geez the more you move the more it hurts ya know." you glare at the black-haired boy.

As he carefully places you in a seat "I'm giving you 5 mins then you're going to your own class." he stormed off not trusting he wouldn't punch the guy. "So you kept that from me as well!" was the first thing Katsuki said "Oh actually Ash. He is clearly fine his ego is still intact be my donkey again since I can't use my legs at the moment." you laugh "What you mean you can't use your legs!" Katsuki was extremely worried.

"Oh I'm still pretty out of it from the sleeping stuff." you giggle "Yeh she is off her tits right now." Ash was raging "Ash chill you should have what they just gave me!" you giggle it was adorable. "Anyway, it's been emotional. Katsuki see, I'm fine get over it and get over us. I'm weak so your perfect dream of us being a hero duo is never going to happen!" you laugh clearly off your tits.

"I don't care about that anymore! Come on! I'll support your work!" he pleaded "Oh wow. You're admitting I'm weak. You really are a dick ya know. Ash, Donkey carry me away." you giggle lifting your arms.

"I'm not giving up." Katsuki stood up "I'll win this for you." he shouted as you turned your head "Nah you'll win this because you're a great hero. I'll always know that but you're lying to yourself by saying this is for me. Move on become number 1." Ash walked away.

"Come on go back to sleep now. I'll watch over you I promise!" Ash turned to the guy as you drifted off. "I told you. I wouldn't step on your toes. I told you I would let her come back to you. I won't do that now. You know I love her and I will protect her in ways you can't. I suggest you leave her alone otherwise if we ever come against each other I will make sure you hurt ten times more than she does. Oh her dad told me to tell you as well he understands and he doesn't hate you if you need any hero advice he will always have an open door for you." Ash finished walking away.

"Hmm Ash you're really warm!" your arms snuggled up to the boy as he walked to the box with the support students in. Katsuki looked over to see you snuggled up on Ash's knees asleep and all Katsuki could see was rage! 

****Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHA or pictures***