The promise!

"I should ask them to make it hoover or something to save my hands or I could just learn what they know!" you groan as you notice your Dad stood there helping with the villains. He sees you and looks a little surprised "(f/n) what are you doing here?" he sounded confused "Oh you know helping out." you lifted your case you didn't want him to knew you fought. "Hmm why is your skirt ripped?" he asked as you looked down "So I may have had to defend myself!" you shrugged as Nezu walked over.

"Ah Sonic your daughter was a real help." the man bear thing said "I'm sure! You know she is on the support course because she doesn't want to be a hero, as much as I have said otherwise." your dad commented staring at you. "I'm going laters." you turn to walk as you bumped straight into Katsuki's chest. "Ah, Katsuki can (f/n) stop at yours tonight. I'm going to be working late and I've been informed no school for the rest of the week!" he looks at the two of you as you glare into each other's eyes.

"Yeh no worries the hag won't mind." he sounded defeated as he grabbed the case out of your hands "Bus is this way!" he started walking like he seemed mad but you weren't sure at what. As you got on the bus the two of you weren't talking at first then he seemed to snap "Why didn't you tell me?" making you and everyone on the bus jump. "Tell you what? About my research. I'm just a dumb extra right!" you laugh nervously as Kirishima gives you a sympathetic look.

"I told you before I don't give a shit about that." he snapped "You do realise I spent my entire life so far working on the stuff I did today. It's important!" you laugh "Stop fucking laughing all the time. Your quirk you never told me exactly what it was. I saw you heal your dad once and thought that was it." he yelled "So what you didn't need to know what the fuck my quirk was. I will not become a hero. I DON'T WANT TO." you stand and yell at the boy.

Of course, his friends saw you banter but no one ever spoke to him this way and still lived. "I want to know everything about you. But no you shut me out!" he yells "What the hell. I'm not shutting you out. You never asked. Do I look like I read minds with my hands? Nope. I know when we're at yours tonight you can ask me anything you want. I'll answer any questions you want." you pout "You know you're an idiot right!" you smirk as he looks at you.

"Yeah well, you're stupid. If you think I'm not going to want you to teach me that move." he grabbed your hand as everyone else seemed a little confused. "Well if you're that bothered about me showing you how good I am. I'll kick your ass in the sports festival!" you laugh as he pushed you down in the seat people seem a little stunned as he leans over you.

"Oh really a stupid extra like you!" he commented making you smirk your hands hurt but you felt like showing off as you put a hand on his chest wrapping your legs around his waist. You raised your eyebrows as you used a little sonic power to lift you in the air as you switch the position to you on top. "Yeh an extra like me!" you smirk down at him not realising it was his crotch you were sitting on.

"Oh my god I can see up her skirt!" you hear a creepy little voice as you both turn to glare at a boy with purple balls on his head. "I will kill you!" you mummer "Yeh and if she doesn't I will kill you!" the ash-blonde sat up as you both looked down on the boy. "Man she seemed nice but she is just as bad as Bakugou!" a little frog girl commented "Oh no. I'm only rude to people rude to me. To be honest I didn't really have a friend until I met his Guy." you smiled as she smiled back.

"Hey, Kirishima. How cute do they look like that" Mina a pink alien girl commented. "I know. They even kissed the other day" Kaminari butted in as they watched you take off one of his gauntlets. "They're so cute" Uraraka commented you two were literally in your own world.

"You know having two of these seems like a heavy thing in battle!" you asked as he let you take one off checking it out. "Guess its good I'm strong." he smirks "And modest." you were still sitting on his knee at this point. "You comfortable!" he has a devilish grin on his face making your face blush. "You're cute!" he whispered in your ear "For an extra!" you laugh as he moves your hair from your face.

Back at school, you wait for Katsuki to get changed so you can get going. He walks out the changing room with the other boys "Oh hey babe!" he calls over as you stand there looking a little confused. "Babe?" you laugh as he walks over placing his arm around your shoulders. "Wow you move fast don't ya." you giggle as the other guys walk with you. 

"I've known you a few months." he looks down smirking. "I told the old hag your stopping. She literally screamed down the phone in excitement!" he rolled his eyes making you laugh. "I'll need to pop home and grab my stuff first that ok?" you smile.

"Yeah sure. Bring your controller we can battle," he smirked as the boys just watched on as if this guy was someone different. "Oh you're on you shit nerd!" you smirked making Kaminari, Kirishima and Sero laugh that you used his own name against you. "However, you're going to have to bear with me as I was rudely interrupted from my study time to help some stupid heroes!" you roll your eyes.

"Well if my shitty girlfriend would just join the hero course I'd let her save me just to watch you move that way again!" he laughs "God I take back the shit nerd you're a pervert!" you laugh before you choke "Girlfriend? I never agreed to date a loser like you!" you blurt out. Making the three boys laugh. "What you say!" Katsuki yelled "I said dumbass. You didn't even ask you commanded." you yelled back.

"Fine!" he stopped walking and got in front of you his face bright red "Will you stop being such a fucking extra and be my girlfriend?" he looked down at your also red face "Hmm I'm not sure." you smirked making him look worried before you laughed "Of course I will be your girlfriend you damn nerd!" you smirk as he pulled you back in "Good!" he smirked glancing at the boys who were giving him a thumbs up. "You know as soon as your mum finds out my dad will know right?" you say jokingly.

"Yeh, your dad loves gossip maybe one day. He will let me marry his super amazing daughter! Who let's see should become a licensed hero but as a backup!" he looked down at you as you contemplated "I know that your dad wants that!" he commented. You really thought about it.

 Before making him and the other guys stop. "Fine! I (f/n) (l/n) will take the test to get a licence if offered by the school to take it? Sound fair. However, I will not be joining the hero course, as I have my dream of helping heroes that is also a heroic thing may I say! Upon those present today who will punish me if I go back on this promise. I mean like mean punishments like kissing that creep that somehow got on the hero course." you declare "That's my shit nerd!" he kissed your head.

As Kaminari, Kirishima and Sero all agreed to make you stick to it no matter what happened. You kind of regretted saying it as you knew you would need a hero costume and name. "I just thought that sucks! As it means I would need a costume and a name." you laughed "Well you're in the support course. I bet they would love to make stuff for you. Especially the guy that calls you Jelly Bean!" Katsuki smirked "Ryos is a nice guy!" you laughed. "FYI I saw him kiss you!" Katsuki grinned "So I'll punish you for that later!" you instantly wanted to be eaten up by the ground at that very moment.

After that, you ran into your house chucking some food in the slow cooker for your dad before you run up to your room. Katsuki followed it wasn't the first time he had been in there but he kind of wanted input on what you needed since you had the day off school tomorrow, he had a date planned.

He started to rummage through your wardrobe grabbing some jeans, a black vest and a check top, as you pack your toiletries. He then goes to your underwear drawer and is pleasantly surprised you own all nice underwear. "Ermm so you have all this nice underwear why?" he shouts out "Because my dad says I'm a lady and a lady wears proper stuff! Not that he helped me get it!" you blush as he picks out some red lacy looking ones and a few other sets hoping you can stay a few days, he decides to grab more clothes.

However, you end up packing all your homework and workbooks. You go to grab some PJ's as you notice he hasn't packed any but he just laughs "You can wear one of my t-shirts you'll look sexy as fuck!" he smirks making your face blush. Firstly, you'd never had a sleepover anywhere and secondly especially not at a boys house.

"Come on I'm starving and the old hag made curry!" he states chucking your bag over his shoulder with his own as you carry your school bag. As you lock the door you pop your key in your pocket and you feel a hand grab yours "Come on let's go home!" the ash-blonde smiles. It's not a smile you've ever seen before it's one of pure happiness and it makes your heart melt for the guy.

****Thank you for reading****

****I don't own BNHA or Pictures****