Ash was protecting you!

Getting to Shoto's agency, Katsuki insists he sees you in as he needs to speak to in his words the IcyHot Bastard. The receptionist signs him in as you wait before getting in the lift, he also insists you go to see your friend as well. As soon as you walk in the office you notice you were clearly the last ones to the party, as stood there is Shoto, Momo, Midoryia, Uraraka, Kirishima, Mina, Kaminari, Jiro, Iida, Tsu, Sero and Yo Shindo, Ash's best friend that you didn't know was in the country as he runs over to you and picks you up.

"Good, I'm so sorry!" he starts breaking down, he never made it back for the funeral due to undercover work. "It's cool. I understand, when you get back?" you stroke his hair but your tone is monotone, as Katsuki glares at him they never did get on. "Literally flew in this morning. I'm going back tomorrow." he puts you down looking over you.

"You know Haru misses you right?" you glare at the chocolate eyed man "Plus, why the fuck are you back now and not when I needed you the most!?" you punch him in the chest, as he grabs your hands. "If you were there. He wouldn't be dead! You were his back up" you start to scream at him, as the man drops to his knees. No one clearly knew this as they talked amongst themselves. 

"I fucking know. I'm so sorry I was in the middle of a difficult fight. They cut me off from him, so I couldn't stop them!" he pulled you in as you sobbed. "I need to tell you, what he told me but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I left the day after on an undercover mission to find out who did this." he made you stand up wiping your tears.

"He told me that he had been protecting you for years. Multiple letters had come saying they were going to take you from him. That you were a waste and you made a promise to someone to become a hero for them." as he says it you can't think of anyone. "Why do you think he agreed to put all the safety measures in the house?" pausing he knew you weren't happy "You knew all this time? Why didn't you tell me?" you stand up "Did you know?" you turn to point at Shoto and Momo who just nod.

"You never wanted to be a hero. We couldn't pin it down." Shoto commented in a deadpan tone, as you made your way over to them leaving Yo standing there. "If I had known I could have been prepared I could have helped," you yell at the top of your voice it breaking that you had been put through this pain and could have stopped it, well that's what you thought. 

"Why do you all treat me like a fucking Extra!" screaming "Calm down now!" Katsuki growls as you continue to shout as he turns and literally slaps you across the face hard. "They're your fucking friends. No one sees you like a fucking extra. What do you think Ash would say if he saw you right now? He would be ashamed of you accusing someone of not saving him. You both knew this could happen." he was yelling, as Kirishima pulled him away from you, Yo walks over to you, everyone else looking away in shame.

"I won't let the same to happen to you. I have a possible lead but you need to act normal as if you don't know" he grabs your hand that is shaking with anger, something you haven't felt in a long time. "When I got to Ash. He told me to tell you something and please don't slap me when I say this I'm literally quoting here." he sighs as you stare at him. "Tell my sexy ass wife that I love her. Tell her, thank you for my son. Thank you for picking Me." he stops looking at the ash-blonde who has calmed down to listen.

"He said that he spoke to Bakugou and told him to protect you if anything bad happened. He also said to tell his stubborn wife that if she wants to get involved with this she needs to protect Haru no matter what and that he cannot lose his mummy as well. Also, I think he started to fade a little bit towards the end... If that fucking I gave her last night didn't get her pregnant she needs to find a certain man to give Haru a little brother or sister. Don't be your dad move on don't forget me though you'll never have sex as good as me!" Yo was red in the face when he finished, as was a lot of people including yourself.