Don't forget but move on!

Getting down to the workshops everyone stops to stare at the group walking through "I don't think you get paid to stare everyone back to work!" you call out with a smirk on your face as someone runs up to you with a clipboard. Reading through it "Hmm I'm still not sure on this? Have you tested it on the dummies yet?" asks the nerdy looking guy.

"Well, no I needed you to sign off for the trial to start." he looked at the group then back to you "Sure, just remember if it catches fire to put it out quickly. We don't want a repeat of last time!" grinning at Shoto who looked a little concerned "Yep boss!" the guy ran off "Frank, bring me the hand saw to my office." you say as you finally get to your huge office, screens with tools, metal, chemicals, paperwork everywhere.

"God, it's such a mess!" you groan as you had guests that you were not expecting "Make yourselves at home. Need anything Frank is your guy. He got you all an access keys to look into the systems for the day." you smile "Do you run this agency or me?" Shoto sighs "Ermm you I think. I'm just you're really amazing support hero" you give him a thumbs-up as you sit on your desk.

Everyone starts to get their own laptops and stuff out with files. It's like one massive study session as Frank brings in drinks "Saw for you. Please don't tell me you going to chop your leg off?" he smirks making everyone look at you "Nah, I have an itch from this cast I can make a better one." you smirks as he shakes his head "This is what we got from Mr Nanase suit. Are you're sure you're ready to watch it? We found an encrypted file. We don't know the password. I'm sure you do though." he looks down in saddness, as you grab a little cube off him "Yeh I know it! Thanks, Frank." 

Placing it on your electronic table it comes up with dates and different files, some from days that you know some from random work stuff. Then seeing the one Frank was discussing it's called 'Princess'. Taking a breath you skip viewing it to sort your leg first, typing a few measurements out send it to a large machine in your room the noise makes everyone jump. "Sorry, just making something" you laugh as you grab the saw.

"Now to take this off!" you laugh manically "Are you crazy?" Iida comes to take it off you but Shoto stops him "Don't worry. She knows what she is doing you get used to it after a while" he says going back to what he was looking at as you move to the machine grabbing a honey coned cast made of stronger material.

Examing the item first you're happy it will work "Katsuki, can you put me on that table there" you point to what looks like an operating table. "Erm I'm not su..." you glare into his red eyes "Trust me!" he shrugs as he places you on, you grab some googles taking a few deep breaths everyone in the room stops to watch, paranoid you're going to cut your leg off. After a couple of minutes of no one breathing, you throw the cast to one side.

Looking at your ankle that is extremely swollen and black with a handprint on it "That son of a bitch!" you curse "Can you pass me that thingy ma jig!" you ask the ash-blonde who looks confused "That there!" he looks at a case passing it to you, inside is pads "Maybe there is fingerprint of mark" placing a large clear sticky pad on ripping it off as you curse.

After that you grab a spray, spraying your ankle "Shoto can you just put some cold on here!" you smile as he cools it a bit "Cheers!" grabbing the honeycomb cast you place it on locking it in place by melting the material with your hand. "Better I can now take a bath without worring and also scratch my leg. Had an itch all day yesterday" you chuckle "To my chair, Katsuki!" you lift your arms "You're not calling me donkey!" he smirks "What I don't like to do stuff myself." you smile as he places you in your chair, you put the clear strip in a machine to analyse it.

After that, you get a coffee and sit at your desk clicking on the file Princess. A hologram buzzes up from the box asking for a password. It was Donkey(Haru's birthday). It's blank a few seconds then Ash's face in the hospital pops into view everyone stops. "Hey, babe. I thought you might find this." smiling from his hospital bed. "As you probably may have worked out your being targeted but it was my responsibility as your husband to protect you. I know you're most likely mad at me but I'm way too cute to stay mad at. All the files are in my office you have the passcode" smiling as he coughed a little blood up your face is unreadable to those in the room.

"I'm hopefully going to see your face before I go to sleep but if not. I love you so much, I know I told you all the time but you needed to hear it every day. I also think it's about time Haru found out how much of a badass his mummy is." your eyes start to glaze a little as you sit watching, Katsuki comes and grabs your hand.

"I want you to remember everything we did. We travelled the world together and had a little miracle. I'm not going to lie...I don't want to die but I guess it might just be my time. You need to live every day for me now. I know it's going to be hard but I know you got this princess. I know you'll never forget me but I think you need to move on. Your dad never told you this but he said he wishes he could have moved on from your mum sooner." his head turns to look at the door "I hear Haru. I'm so glad I'll see you one last time. I love you both." he coughs before he starts to sing "You are my sunshine. My only sunshine. You make me happy. When skies are grey. You'll never know dear (f/n) how much I love you. So don't you take my sunshine away!" he smiles blowing a kiss.

"Ash!" you hear your voice as you run in the room before the video cuts off tears are falling but you're not sobbing as you smile "That asshole" you mutter before getting up "Frank, I need the sledgehammer!" you start walking on your foot no crutches "Ermm you sure." he pops his head in "Yeh." you ignore everyone as you grab a sledgehammer then walk to one of the walls placing your hand on it a door opens shocking Shoto.

Inside is brick walks and a training room, entering the room you close the door before anyone can follow "Don't worry you can watch. It's pretty impressive to watch her when she is frustrated like this. Although it's normally after a bad meeting." Frank laughs as he brings up a screen of the room, you're stood in there silently not saying a word taking deep breaths with anger filling your face.

"Although it's more work for me I have to rebuild the walls!" he sighs as he clicks a button "Ready boss!" he calls as you just nod, a song plays into the room "It's a pretty impressive dance. It's the reason she is always smiling. She hates people seeing her this way!" Frank knew you to well as you began to smash up the walls in the room. "You sure she is good?!" Midoryia and everyone were watching never really seeing you show rage before.

"Yeh." Shoto smiles "I can tell you something. I think the Pro Hero Re:Juvie is coming out of retirement when that foot is better!" Momo smiles creating a sledgehammer placing her hand on the wall. She had access and did this often to train her strength, clearly, Shoto didn't know though "Excuse me!" she smiled placing googles on walking in the room "Why you start without me?!" she calls out as you turn to smile.

"Sorry!" you smile as you both smash the room to pieces laughing "Remember when Ash and I used to do this together!" you glance at her "Yeh you to loved smashing stuff up. Isn't after one of these sessions that Haru was conceived?" she asks looking at you "Yeh to this song!" placing the hammer over your shoulders you smirk "Ash, you're right I need to move on." you're taking deep breaths as Momo hugs you. "Right, let's work out who is trying to hurt me!" you grin walking out "Ermm Frank I made a mess." you shrug looking guilty "Yeh you're telling me. Least I don't have to clean up after Mr Nanase anymore. He would have left more of a mess than this!" he smiles as you nod.

"Sorry, you guys had to see that. Oh Shoto I have a demolition room!" you smirk "Is there any more surprises in this building that I should know about?" he sighs "Ermm most likely I did help build this place." you grin cheekily "And that's why you're the support person." he high fives you as Katsuki walks over "I hope you know that I will be coming to use that room" he smirks "Sorry employees-only!" you try to keep a straight face "Plus, I have one in my house!"

"You're still as strong as I remember (F/n)!" Uraraka walks over "We should have a wine and smash night at mine!" you laugh "I am in!" Mina comments "Count me in as well!" Jiro smirks "Ribbit. Me too!" Tsu smiles. "Do we get to use it?" Kirishima, Midoryia and Kaminari moan "Nope you guys get to clean it!" you laugh before nodding. After that, you all go back to working as Frank brings in food for you all. Katsuki keeps glancing at you as you work 'Fuck I love that crazy bitch so much!'   

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHa or pictures****