No, I'm not a hero!

Getting into your costume you walked into Endeavour office. Your outfit was skin tight sleeveless one piece and black with vanbraces to support your sonic boom. It was also fireproof and waterproof, with a section that covered your mouth and nose in case of gas or poison attacks, but thin enough to speak through with a Bluetooth mic in. You wore a utility belt with healing things for yourself and those with basic quirks and then black boots to finish the outfit off that were steel toe capped.

Your earrings were arrowhead shaped with a communication device in it thanks to Mei, also you had the Naruto style headband with the metal across the front. Literally, you were watching Naruto at the time with Katsuki. Kind of looks like the below. Not my picture

"So you have great potential I know your father

"So you have great potential I know your father. It's a shame that your stating you don't want to be a pro but after this week I hope to change your mind on that." Endeavour bellowed as he addressed you and his son Shoto. He explained what you were going to be doing on patrol as it was at an all-time high due to the Hero Killer Stain who had attacked Ingenium in Hosu City the day of the sports festival.

The first day you spent in the support team office learning all different types of things from them from tech to chemicals. However, the second day you were on patrol with Endeavour himself and Shoto. He said he wanted to be friends and to call him by his first name so you obliged.

Everything seemed pretty quiet since the attack but the rumour was that the hero killer always attacks at least four heroes in each city. Nothing had been heard from the League of Villains that got away get either.

As you were doing your rounds all chaos broke out as creatures like the Nomu started attacking the city of Hosu meaning that the villains from the USJ were here. As you were running Shoto stopped moving and started heading in the opposite direction. You and Endeavour stopped "Shoto where are you going?" the large man yelled "Send some people to an avenue three blocks from here." his son yelled back before continuing.

"(f/n) follow him" Endeavour yells as you follow his son. As you round the corner you see Iida down on the floor bleeding, a Pro Hero on the floor bleeding out, Midoryia is also down and Shoto is fighting the man. As you look you notice it's the Hero Killer Stain and he had just got Shoto with something about his quirk is paralysing them as he licks the blood.

'Shit. I'm not 100% healed but I can't sit and watch' you think as you blast him with your sonic force before he stabs Iida. "Oh my, a little girl! Pretending to be a hero is here." he smirks as you stand in front of the boys. "I'm not pretending! I'm no hero but I cannot sit by and watch as you kill people," you yell stopping him in his track.

"You don't claim to be a hero?" he questioned you as you started to buy more time. "No, but I will not stand by. If I have to become a hero for these men today I will. I have a friend that will kick my ass if I just let you kill me!" you yell as you use your sonic to aim at the man. He dodges it, 'man, he is quick' as he jumps on the side of the building.

"F/n don't let him cut you!" Midoryia shouts "Yeh I know if he licks my blood I'm paralysed." you yell back. "I don't think I will kill you. But the pro and that boy needs to die!" he plunges towards the pro on the floor you don't even think before you put your own body in the way "F/N!" the three boys yell knowing that Katsuki is going to kick their asses.

The sword connects with your shoulder making your scream out in pain but rather you than the man bleeding out on the floor. You look up at the man as he is about to lick your blood "NOOOOO" you sonic the sword from his hand as you run forward grabbing it and as your body screaming to stop. You can hear the boys calling your name but all that matters is saving them till the pros come right.

"Well, you're interesting. Let me play with you a bit!" he pulls another sword off his back and swings down at you as you block him, pushing him away. "This is my fight!" Iida shouts but you ignore him as you feel your body being pushed to the boy who carried you to the USJ. The sword comes in again as you are barely blocking it as he scratches your skin he clearly is having too much fun to paralyse you. Then he grabs your shoulder pushing his thumb into your wound making you scream in pain as you fall in front of the Class 1-A president.

"I'm sorry. I'm no hero Iida. You need to get up guys tell Katsuki, I was right, I'm not strong enough!" as the sword pierces your side. The sword lifts again as you look up to the man your vision fading you see your dad, mum, Ash, Ryos, Mei, the Bakugou's and then Katsuki again the night you took each other innocence comes to your head. 'I don't want to die' your head is fuzzy. 

As your eyes open "I'll kill this boy first so please watch! Little girl, I'm going to let you live since you're worthy!" the sword comes down but never connects as Midoryia kicks the guy no longer paralysed. You can't catch what is being said when Shoto gets up, you can see green blurs along with fire and ice. You reach your hand out placing it on Iida as it goes white to heal him, "Save your strength (f/n)" as he gets up and the three hero course students take the killer down.

You see them tying up the man as you start to lose consciousness if only you could get to your healing pads. You cough up blood as you try to move but you can't "(f/n) we need to stop the bleeding you must have something on you." Shoto runs over "Front pouch." you start coughing up more blood as you breathe it's harsh and you're starting to struggle to keep your eyes open. "Green pad sticky side to the skin." your voice is extremely breathy.

"Tell Katsuki. He is an idiot for me yeh!" you say as you start to fade "No you tell Kachaan yourself." Midoryia comes over on the pros back his leg and arm were broken. "Shut the fuck up Deku." you cough making him smile as Shoto lifts you in his arms before you fall asleep. You're sure you hear them telling you to stay awake but you don't listen you're just so tired. 

****Thank you for reading. I'd love to know what you think of the story so far. Also, thank you for your views and votes****

***I don't own BNHA or pictures***