It's thanks to you!

"Grandma and Granddad Bakugou huh?" you heard the husky voice of the ash blonde as you turned to face him with an awkward smile on your face "Yeh...They treat him like their own grandson." you shrug as you start to walk back towards the party 'Why the hell does it matter what he thinks' you think before his voice still similar but had got deeper with age snapped you back to his attention. "Maybe I'll visit them tomorrow," he smirks as the cocky comment left his lips making you smile. 'Still an asshole'  you think but you decided to be a little cocky yourself "Well I bet your mum would like to see you!" you glance next to you where he was walking and raise an eyebrow, as you knew all too well that Mitsuki missed her brat of a son. "Also, I'm not telling you what time we're going" you smirk even more as you put your phone in your bag.

All of a sudden you feel his warm calloused hand grab your wrist pulling you to turn to face him "I know you don't want to hear it, and you've probably heard it a lot. But...I truly am sorry for your loss. I would never want to see you unhappy." his voice is at a low whisper with a hint of anger to his words, however, you just assume that is his normal tone since he was always angry at school. When he finishes he is still holding tightly to your wrist and all you can do at that moment is drop your head to look at your shoes, fighting the tears from falling yet again.

"Let me look after you...Like as a friend...I should have contacted you year's ago." he puts his rough finger under your chin making you raise your head to look into his normally raging or bored red eyes, but the emotion you see in them is a hint of sadness. 

His next words made your eyes widen as he looked deeply into your (e/c) sparkling orbs in the moonlight "I spoke to him on a weekly basis ya know." this shocked you that you couldn't find the words. Sure you knew Ash had mentioned speaking to Katsuki, but he would never say how often. Standing there in shock at the news, all you do is blink up at the man not able to form words.

"He would show me pictures of you and Haru...He was so proud of his family...I never wanted anything like this to happen." the sadness in his eyes was forming to the rage you once knew, but you knew it was aimed at the people responsible for your husband's death, but all you could do was stood frozen to the spot. 

Katsuki wasn't one for sharing his feeling to anyone, the only person he had shown them to as far as you were aware was you and maybe Kirishima. "You once said to me that I could tell you anything...I'm here no! You can scream...cry...hit me... I don't care," he declared moving his hand from your chin to your rosy red cheek, not thinking you automatically put your tiny hand over his. He stood there drowning in your gaze, like it had been a million years if not longer since he last saw you look at him, with those big (e/c) eyes, that he had seen once showed him loved but also anger, ones that would hold mischief and he would love to watch how they sparkled whilst you figured some formula out. 

He just stood still the only thing you could both hear at that moment was the wind wrapping around your both, making your shiver a little but for once in a while, you felt a little bit more like yourself.  "Thank you Katsuki. I guess that means a lot" you beam up at him making his own cheeks go red at the way you were looking at him, both of you standing there in silence before he remembered you had lost your husband nearly four months ago. 

"Who would have known someone as stupid as you could have a little boy as clever as Haru?!" he smirked as you blink a few times, as what he had said started to register before making you pout at his cocky ass face, before a smirk formed on your own face.

"Well you're an idiot!" you laughed a genuine laugh for the first time in nearly four months, you had also not realised the rest of your old hero class had stepped out for fresh air and was looking on at you and your ex-boyfriend laughing with each other. "It's like they only saw each other yesterday." Shoto noted, "She closed herself off to everyone apart from Haru...and he managed to make her laugh again!" Momo smiled as they watched you hit him at the comment of you being stupid.