Hold On!

After a few staples went into your skin you started to feel numb to the pain, you stopped screaming as you started to the fade in and out of conscientiousness. After 10 minutes he got off you clearly it was done. 

"Wow. They look as pretty! I thought they would" he was giddy as he moved towards you running his finger along your bare skin, as it shivered from his cold touch. "Let's see it all together." he undid the shackles, but as much as you wanted to your were too weak to use your quirk.

It wasn't a lie you felt weak and sick as he placed the dress back on you, zipping it up to just below the wings attached to your back. Sitting on the bed he straddled you as he sang some song you didn't know, placing makeup on your face before brushing your hair. "Wow, you really are beautiful!" smiling Sho kissed your lips, as you had no energy to fight back.

It was is you were giving up in your mind, tears beginning to fall from your eyes on their own. 'This is it! I'm going to die! Is this how Ash felt?' you thought as your eyes were empty of emotion. 'He was right no one is coming' your mind was going dark, as you remember your memories from things that happened in your life. The day your mum died, the day you got into U.A, Katsuki, and then Ash, your friends, and family, mostly your son, Haru.

Events with those people passed through your mind, as you sat there in silence, as the man ran his hands over your body. That's when you heard an explosion go off not too far away from you making you lift your head. 'He's here!' a small weak smile forming on your lips, as Sho gets off you moving to the side of the door with something in his hand.

"F/N WHERE ARE YOU?" Katsuki yelled as you heard his strides getting closer, as you were trying to force your voice to shout out but it was almost a whisper, as Sho stood at the door ready. Lifting your hand you tried to stop Katsuki from entering the door but it was too late, as he walked through Sho hit him around the head with something hard, making him drop to the floor but he was unconscious just dazed.

Not being able to hear or see any other heroes it made you think it was a big building, so they all split up to search and it was by chance the man you loved found you. Katsuki groaned trying to get up, making you look back to him on the floor, with Sho standing over him with something heavy in hand.

'I need to buy time, I'm a hero too!' thinking quickly as the others must have heard the thud, especially if Kyoka was here. Looking into the red eyes of the man staring at you, then at your wrist, noticing you had something left to fight with.

"Sho, he isn't worth it. I never loved him" you call out as a hoarse whisper, Katsuki looks at you hurt for a second before seeing the look in your eyes, instantly knowing that you're lying to get him distracted. "He is an idiot. I never loved him. I used his status for his money!" you cough up trying not to be sick from the blood coming from the man you loves head. 

"How can I believe you"? the winged man comments freezing momentarily as you try to think of something quickly. Trying to asses the situation and knowing the one thing this man wanted was you and was crazy enough to take you in broad daylight from your home. 

"Come here. I'll show you." you lift your hand discretely to Ash's bracelet still on your wrist surprised it wasn't removed, clearly, Sho hadn't realised it was more than just jewellery.

Pushing yourself onto your back, as you screamed with pain. The wing ribbed your skin slightly, from moving but it made Sho run over, instantly putting the item down to help readjust you on the bed looking into your eyes. 

"Make love to me. Show him I don't care!" you whispered as he smiled like a Cheshire cat at the lies you were telling him, but he was too delusional to realise at this point since those are the words he'd wanted to hear so much.