The Promise!

Ash practically lived at your house for the week that your back home alone. Sure he goes to school but he comes back. Studies at yours as well as feeding you, helps to change your bandages etc. Katsuki text to see if he could come to see you but you told him no and that he needs to focus on practising for his exams that are coming up.

Sat watching anime one night with Ash in your living room "What you got planned for summer break?" he turned to look at you "Ermm not a lot going to really focus on making new stuff." you smile. "God you really are a nerd aren't you." he laughed "Yeh so what. You're just a muscle brain." you grinned as he pouted which was super cute.

"What about you? Let me guess the beach holiday with your pals." you smile as he looks at you a second as your dad walks in "Hey kids. Oh, Anime! I'm gutted I'm missing it!" he laughs as he walks in and plonks his ass on a chair with a beer. "So what are you doing for summer break Mr Hero!" you laugh at Ash who is still pouting.

"Well, I'm going to America for three weeks. A few different destinations before coming back to train for the hero licence." he smirks "That sounds a lot better than my plans. Who you going with?" you guess someone from school. "No one at the moment. I'll be 18 when I go. Won't be able to drink but it will be fun." he laughs.

"Wow and I thought I was a loser with no friends!" you looked smug but you knew he had a few friends from his course that he was always talking to and playing games against. "Tch! Leon your daughter is a real Meany!" Ash brooded. "Tell me about it! I have an idea. We never go on holiday because well I'm always working but would you consider taking my daughter with you." you literally choke on your drink as does Ash.

"I couldn't intrude on your plans, Ash! Also, it's a lot of money dad. You're crazy!" you look a little wide-eyed at the two men staring at each other. "It will be good for you. After your break up with Katsuki. I think he is a great kid and you're doing the right thing letting him focus on himself. Which I know hurts to admit to yourself. Plus, you had two big injuries this year you could use the R&R!" your dad concludes before nodding his head "Of course that's only if Ash wants to take you. If not I'll book you a mini break with Mei instead." your dad grins.

"I got to admit. Would be great to have company for my big 18 adventure!" Ash looks down smiling at you "Only if you want to accompany a muscle brain like me?" he pouts as you sit there and think for a moment it was the trip of the lifetime. Your dad wanted this for you really bad as in acting like a kid as you looked at the two of them.

"Relax a bit!" your dad smiled "Your mum and I went on a road trip before we became heroes." he smiled and you had seen the pictures of this, as you sat and thought about it. 'Well it would be good I guess to get away and relax for once in my life' your brain hurt from thinking.

"Fine sounds like fun. Do I need to go shopping for clothes and where are we going etc." you were getting excited as you spent the rest of the weekend planning it, as your dad paid for upgraded hotel rooms for two people. Well, you hoped two single beds although you didn't trust your dad.

Ash couldn't stop telling you how pumped he was and that the next month of exams would be well worth it and that he was going to have an even better birthday now that you were going. He was super adorable. You had both had to give your part-time jobs up due to school anyways, and that's why he worked so hard to go on holiday.

When you got to school on Monday you were still a little stiff and sore but you felt glad to be back. Your first few lessons went by in a breeze, apparently you, Ryos and Mei had been nominated to do a presentation on the support course and what you could do to help with the heroes costumes and health.

As you were on lunch you walked through the cafeteria with your usual crew who were asking all sorts of questions about your internship and how you were healing. You happened to walk past the ash blondes table who glanced at you in acknowledgement but that was it. Eating your food there was an announcement. "Could Miss (f/n) (l/n) please come to the principal's office as soon as possible please." the little squeaky voice called out. Everyone was looking around as you stood up "What you do?" Ryos asked "I actually don't know. Wish me luck!" you moved towards the exit when you heard a voice "What you do now stupid!" Katsuki smirked but you just ignored him since you were in their class that afternoon.

As you walked your stomach ached a little from the stab wound still but you ignored it. As you got to Principle Nezu's office you knocked on the door. "Coming in! Ah Miss (l/n)! Take a seat. Tea?" the little mouse commented as you saw Mr Aizawa Class 1-A's teacher in there. "Erm yes please!" you smile.

"I trust your wounds are feeling a little better now you've got your full workshop of stuff." the little mouse commented. "I hope so sir. I'm sorry I missed a week of school." you smile apologetically. "No don't be. As you know this is Mr Aizawa the Class 1-A homeroom teacher." he pointed "Oh hello sir." you smile "Hello" he sounded well bored.

"I'll get down to business. You are an extremely talented student in the support studies and I have seen all your work. I can tell you will be passing with top grades." he paused taking a sip of tea. "That's why we believe that you are going to benefit from going for a pro licence." as soon as the words left his lips you sighed remembering your promise to Katsuki.

"Ok. Right so what does this mean I would need to do?" you smile. "Well, of course, we recommend you train but you will also need to be up to date with heroics 101. With your intelligence, I believe you will have no problem with this. You would need to sit the written exam at the end of the semester as the hero students do but not the practical since you have proved to use multiple times you are capable in a situation." you sigh as the tired looking Mr Aizawa speaks up.

"If you pass the exam then you will be able to take the licence exam at the end of the summer break. You will then have all the summer break to practice the work I can provide good recuse methods. We will also be running classes for this hopefully and there will be a camp if you would like to come. I appreciate this is short notice and you may have plans for the beginning of summer." the guy sounded bored talking to you.

"Ermm I can't come to camp but I can promise once I'm back I can train. I'll be in America for the first 3 weeks of the holidays." you smile "Oh wonderful. Normally you would fight the case you don't want to be a hero. What's changed?" Nezu comments at little shocked that you're not refusing the offer.

 "Well I made a promise with a few people that if I was offered the licence I would take the exam, as a back up to my support work but when I was on my internship I saw how useful my stuff could be if applied quickly enough. It did save my own life." You smile at the two men.

"Great stuff as of tomorrow you will be part taking in the lectures regarding the hero work but not the practical. We want you to fully focus on your support as we agree that this will be beneficial in the world at the moment." Nezu concluded "You have a presentation with 1-A today and that's when we will inform your new classmates as well as provide you with all the relevant books and stuff. Good Luck!" they smile as you walk out back to class to meet Mei and Ryos who freak out as you tell them with joy. You have to tell them not to say anything as you go to get into your costume since they're using you as a model for the costume section. 

****Thank you for reading****

***I don't own  BNHA or pictures ***