Snuggle!

Both of you must have drifted off to sleep afterwards, as your door is flung open "five more minutes!" you groan as Katsuki is stood there "So...this is why you came back early!" he smirks as he just walks in and lies next to you on the bed. "I've been thinking." Katsuki just gets on the bed placing an arm over your waist. "I want my present now!" he pouts as Ash opens his eyes. "Dude you have literally no boundaries!" he sighs "You're going to have to start locking your door (f/n)!" Ash moans as he just snuggles into your chest.

"I'd kick you out but I'm so fucking sleepy!" Ash complains jet lag clearly taken over you both as he snuggles you close to him. "You'll just have to wait, Katsuki! Let me sleep!" you groan as you feel him snuggle in behind you. "I'm quite sleepy...now you mention it." He yawns and snuggles closer behind you drifting off to sleep.

Meanwhile, Kirishima goes to Bakugou's room who's not there and then looks everywhere before going downstairs. "Anyone seen Bakugou? He isn't in his room and I'm kinda worried." everyone looks a little lost "Ooo...I may have seen him enter a certain girl's room about an hour ago and hasn't come out yet!" Mineta says in an extremely perverted way.

"No..." Kirishima looks at your door "He wouldn't, would he?" Kaminari starts walking over "You boys can't just go in there!" Momo comments "Why on earth would he go in there when Ash, her boyfriend would clearly be in there." the girls all nod. "Unfortunately, I also saw him go in there but I've not heard any shouting. I assumed they were just talking." Midoryia sounding so innocent as Kirishima takes a big gulp before peeking inside.

"Found him. Come look I'm not sure if they realise he is there though!" Kirishima comes over as they all peek in to see you clearly naked under the duvet and Ash holding you, your snuggling up to Ash and Katsuki is snuggling behind you with his face buried into your hair. "We know he is there we are literally too tired to care and I think he must be tired as I swear to god he is drooling on my back" you moan. "Want me to wake him up!" Kirishima asks "No...we're getting up now!" you go to sit up as two different sets of arms pull you down.

"Five more minutes!" they both groan but then Ash does his kitten lick on your chest. "I'm a sleepy kitty and can only be woken up by..." you literally cover his mouth. "Katsuki...I think your cat nap in my room is over get your ass up and out." you roll over to face him as he opens his eyes. "I had a horrible dream we broke up!" he groaned as you shake your head "It wasn't a dream it happened. Now out!" you tap him as Ash props his head up to see Katsuki.

"Oh hey Bakugou! So...errm yeh I get your friends but if you don't leave. I will fuck her in front of you." Ash smirks making the angry ash blonde raise an eyebrow "Oh really? Well if you start to fuck her...I may have to join in and take her up the ass. We never got round to trying that!" Katsuki raises the boy's challenge. "Well, it wouldn't be the first thing she has had up there," Ash smirks since you fucked a lot on holiday. "Well that's good as she will be ready for me then!" you just kept sinking under the blanket to hide.

"I'll fuck her ass that hard. I'll make her scream my name!" Katsuki boost "Really. The only name she will be screaming is mine!" Ash comments back "Well maybe we should test that theory!" the boys yell at the same time realising you had somehow wiggled off the bed grabbed a rope and was standing over them. "The whole dorm now knows!" the boys gulp as you glare at them the actual thought of a threesome is getting you wet but you didn't want to ruin things with Ash.

"I think I'll go for a bath!" you grab your bath stuff before you can leave though Ash grabs your hand. "Sorry babe" he smirks "I shouldn't compare!" he pulls you in for a hug. "Katsuki please stop making this difficult for me!" you sigh. "Ok. I just wanted to sleep next to you again. I haven't slept well since you kinda left!" he whispers as the audience starts to disappear. "Guys you need to sort this out...we have the licence exam in like 3 weeks. Sort your shit out!" the redhead slams the door.

"Well...I've never seen him pissed off!" Katsuki bursts out laughing making you both laugh. "You're never going to give up are you?" Ash looks at the boy straight in his red eyes. "Probably not. I've never been interested in anyone before apart from becoming number one!" Katsuki admits. "I know this is a lot to ask but can I just show her one last time. How sorry I am?" he looks at the black haired boy who looks at a very confused you.

"It's up to her. I don't mind one kiss but just remember I won't give her up for you. I will fight whatever comes at us head on!" Ash smiled at you as you looked even more confused. "It's up to you babe. I really don't mind" he smiles as you kiss the black haired boy on the lips. You crawl on the bed towards the ash blonde who looks nervous.

"Ok you can say sorry but I won't come back to you. I have Ash and as long as I'm with him...I can't be with you ok?" you whisper as Katsuki cups your cheek "That's ok." he stares into your eyes "I know one day. I'll hold you again. I'm sorry Ash but I just love her too much not to fight. Even if I have to wait a lifetime until I'm old and grey. Promise me this (f/n) you'll be happy as that is all that matters to me. I don't know why but I want you to be happy. Meaning...I will fucking kill you Ash, if you ever hurt her." he glares at the boy who just shrugs as he never planned on hurting you.

"But until that day...you must remember to make me spicy middle finger emoji crackers. Play video games and watch shitty anime with me as my best friend. Also, if you do end up marrying this loser and having kids. You should name your son Katsuki!" he smirks making all three of you laugh. "And most of all...I'm sorry. I really am. I still won't need your help ever and I don't see the point in your support work. You're not an extra ok. Ash is a complete extra!" he laughs "I literally think this is the most you've ever said." you laugh "Plus, I still have my charm." you grab your phone "and all the pictures to remember us you know."

"Oh god, you still have those pictures don't you." as you remember the half-naked photos he got you to pose for. "Oh god yeh they will keep me going!" he smirks bro fisting your actual boyfriend. "Babe your body is rocking!" Ash comments "So yeah...anyway I'm sorry stupid!" he laughs "No problem Idiot!" as you finish he pulls you in and kisses you as if he's been starving without it, you grab his face pulling him closer into you before you both need air.

"Man I'm fucking hard now" he groans making Ash laugh as you shake your head. For some reason out of nowhere Ash whispers in your ear "We could fuck you together...if you want just this once!" the thought of it literally makes your core get wet. "Ash. I wouldn't want to do that to you!" pouting a little. "I dunno. We're young and maybe it will help ya know. I'm not fucking him though just you only ever you." Ash starts kissing down your neck making you moan a little.

"Just this once but after that, it will be me and only me." he smiles as he looks over at the confused looking ash blonde who is trying to not think about how much he wants to fuck you. "So..." Ash goes over locking the door clearly not bothered if Katsuki sees him naked as the boy blushes. "Looks like my princess wants both of us tonight!" he smirks as he grabs your robe and opening it. 

****Thank you for reading****

****I don't own BNHA or Pictures****