Let me in!

Looking down the alley you see all the girls stood there and behind them is Sho who looks troubled. "What happened did you see their face?" Katsuki is asking constantly, you just shake your head in shock. The police turn up with an ambulance, as the officer comes over he smiles "I'm really sorry this happened. I'm going to need to ask you some questions, we can do it at the station if you're feeling ok?" he looked serious  as you nodded before feeling the pain "I've broken my ankle" you whimper "Ok, well I will ask you the questions in the ambulance." he states as Katsuki picks you up in his arms walking you to the paramedics.

The ash-blonde ends up getting a taxi for Mina to your house as he had contacted Kirishima who had already been filled in on what had happened by Momo. She also accompanies you in the ambulance, as the other girls get taxis home, Katsuki says he will meet you there as he will go in his own car. In the ambulance, they ask all types of questions, as you find out you're not the only woman to be attacked in the city.

Whoever is attacking women has a specific type (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes and similar body shape to yours and they all have quirks relating to their hands. You explain you hadn't used your quirk at all during the night until trying to defend yourself. That's when you remember someone could have remembered you from being a pro or goes to your workplace. Clearly whoever attacked you has a person they're building up to doing this too. Answering as many questions as possible as they put your leg in a cast.

They do swabs and other tests for DNA, the thing is all you can think is that your husband died in this hospital. Patching you up, the officer leaves stating that they will be in touch with more information and that you should avoid being on your own, just in case you were the target or if they decide to finish what they started.

By the time it's all over and done with its 5 am and you know fully well Haru will be waking up within the next hour. Katsuki walks in smiling "One caramel coffee!" handing it to you, as Momo walks in looking exhausted. Clearly she had to answer questions, as well as Sho since he was the last one to talk to you. "Thanks" your voice a little sore but your body felt numb that you just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry.

First, your husband gets killed in an attack by a villain, and now you've been attacked by one. All you know is Haru cannot find out, it would break his heart. "As far as Haru is concerned I was drunk and fell over!" you mutter "Sure. We don't want to worry the little guy!" Katsuki nods but looks worried. "Thank you guys for staying with me but I really want to get out of this hospital and get home before he wakes up." you try to get up but you have a massive cast on your leg that you have to have crutches.

"Let me carry you." Katsuki swoops you up bridal style "I can walk ya know" you pout "I know but you're exhausted." he just starts walking "Ponytail, I'll give you a lift home." he tells Momom she just yawns before grabbing your handbag. Getting to the car park he wasn't kidding when he said he had a new car. He had got the same as you but in black and orange, you give him a funny look. "What? I thought it was time I grew up. I still have the sports car!" he smirks as you roll your eyes.

Dropping Momo off, Shoto runs out to check on you as you explain your fine but he isn't convinced before you head off home. "Are you going to be ok? I don't mind helping you with Haru." he keeps his eyes on the road as you sigh "I'll be fine!" he slams the breaks on making you jump.

"Why the hell won't you let me in? I'm not asking for anything but to help you. I love you still I'm not going to lie, but I get you have a lot going on, if one day you feel the same great. If not then I will be happy being your friend but you need to let me help." he growls as he turns to face you. "I don't want to lose anyone else I might care about!" you say as you turn to face away out of the window.

"You're a pro. I can't let Haru go through that again" you sigh as silent tears fall "Do you really mean Haru or do you mean yourself? The girl I knew wouldn't fear anything." he grabbed your wrist making you wince as there were bruises on there. "You're hurting me let go." you snap as you turn to face him glaring at him in his red eyes.

"There she is!" he smirked before letting go "I promised Ash a long time ago, that I would protect you when he wasn't there. Look at what happened?" he sighs clearly angry with himself. "That promise was void a long time ago." you groan as you rest your head against the window. "No he said it every time I saw him. That if for any reason he couldn't be here anymore to find you and protect his family." he pretty much screamed at you making your eyes go as wide as the moon at the knowledge.

"I'm guessing he never fucking told you. He didn't want you to worry but yeh he did. He knew one day something could wrong that's the life of a hero!" he was yelling at you as you just looked at the man in front of you. "I think your son is amazing and all I want to be a part of your life. I don't want to be his dad but I want to be his friend. I want to be your friend. Stop being such a stupid stubborn bitch and snap out of your little pity party for one." he stopped for a breath before continue to hurl facts at you in his angry voice.

"You really think Ash wants you being sad all the time? Look at everything you did together. Hell, your house is fucking massive yet you don't have anyone around! He got that to have BBQ's and Haru to have friends to camp over and play didn't he? Start acting like the woman he loved and married!" he turned around and started the car moving again, as you just stared at him your mind going a million miles per hour.

"Also, the woman I knew wouldn't just lie down, as she let herself get abused. She would rather jump in a fire than that." he was calming down, as he drove the rest of the car journey was in silence as you sipped your coffee he got for you. 

***Thank you for reading***

****I don't own BNHA or pictures****