Point to Prove!

The next few days you finally unpacked whilst spending your days with Ash. Katsuki gave you space understanding that you wouldn't see him until at least the exam, if not longer than that. You did cook chilli dogs for everyone one night as Mina took pictures and sent them to you acting cute until Ash nearly died from something being too spicy.

When Ash went off to camp you went straight back into training, as well as working on multiple projects with Mei and Ryos. They were super pumped that you were going to be doing the licence test, as well as the fact you and Ash were now an item. They seemed a little closer since you went away, you assumed they must have spent a lot of time together.

Katsuki insisted that you played games with him and the boys most nights but you put your foot down a lot to spend some time with the girls of 1-A. It was amazing, how you went from being the weird girl pretty girl to one of the more popular girls in school. You didn't let it go to your head though and would never be mean about anyone.

At long last the exam came up, Ash said his was soon as well but didn't say if it was the same date as yours as there were multiple test centres. You just assumed that he would have mentioned something if it was the same day and place as yours. Katsuki made you sit next to him on the bus as you were panicking a little, you felt bad that you had opted to do this because it wasn't your original plan, but also you felt some people that didn't get into U.A maybe here. Especially the bullies from your old school.

"(f/n), it's going to be ok. We're all here and if the bullies saw you kick ass at the sports festival then ya know." Kirishima was trying to chill you out as Momo was holding your hand as you peaked out the window to see loads of school. "You guys go do your best...I'll stay here!" you did a nervous fist pump. The bus pulled to a stop and everyone grabbed their suits, you were holding your case tightly when Katsuki grabbed your hand pulling you off the bus.

"Hey idiot. Don't..." you stopped as you saw the boy from your school that had wings. He noticed you and walked over "Oh if it isn't the weird loser...You here supporting these show-offs!" he tapped your shoulder. "Ermm" you didn't get time to finish "Oh look an extra! Come on (f/n)!" Katsuki spat out pulling you away, but the boy pulled your arm towards him.

"I'm not finished speaking to you. I saw what you did at the sports festival. You should be my girlfriend!" the guy you weren't even sure what his name was any more stated proudly "Look I was popular...you always watched me didn't you?!" he smirks holding your face as you held your hand to stop Katsuki, you didn't want him ruining his chance. "Erm...No I just had ideas for your wings!" you smiled "You always were pretty," he smirked as you felt a presence behind you. Thinking it was Katsuki as a hand placed itself on your shoulder.

Noticing the bracelet before the person spoke "Dude...I'm a really nice guy...but if you touch my girlfriend when she clearly doesn't want it. Then I will make sure you wish you didn't!" you turn to see Ash smiling at you. "Hey babe...you miss me?" you literally spin around to hug him. "Oh! my loser got herself a boyfriend!" the guy voice sounded venomous as he walks off. "You ok? I saw Bakugou about to lose his shit then saw that guy!" Ash said glaring at the person walking away.

"Yeh it's cool he is just an old friend from school!" you look up smiling "Bullies aren't friends. Anyways where is my kiss?" he smirked leaning down kissing you before grabbing your hand and walking over to your class was stood, with four people you had seen before and an annoyed looking Katsuki.

"Oh my there she is!" Nakagame runs over shaking your hand "Oh my gosh! We've heard so much about you!" she hugs you "You too!" you say as she laughs.  Quickly saying hey to the other guys, as Yo is smirking as Ash looks at him "You winding them up? Especially an explosive ash blonde?" he chuckles as you shake your head to feel someone grab your hand pulling you off as Ash stands there a little stunned "Stop talking to the enemy stupid. Do that lovey-dovey shit once we've killed them!" Katsuki looks mad as you sigh "Laters enemies my commander and leader, Lieutenant Idiot says I must go!" you joke as you get chucked over the blonde's shoulder.