Hot Springs!

You finish your food up and because it was his birthday you insist on cleaning up. After that, you were about to finish off what you both started earlier when your phone rings. "You're going to have to wait for that later." you giggle as he pouts. Your dad's face pops up on your screen "Hey baby girl, Where is the birthday boy?" he smiles as he sees Ash pop up behind you "Hey Leon. Thank you for my present and I agree she does have a fat ass." he laughs as he slaps it "Dude that's my dad you're dead later!" you growl.

"Does mean that he grew some balls and made a move?!" your dad was waiting for an answer "Yes dad we're boyfriend and girlfriend!" he smiled "You hear that Mitsuki?" literally you facepalmed as you saw the angry ash blonde's mum pop up smiling. "Well. I'm not happy about it but if this guy messes up Katsuki will be good to you." she laughs. "Mitsuki I'm sorry but he needs to focus on being a hero you know that!" you smile apologetically as she sighs.

"I know you did the right thing. You're still a daughter to me though even if that brat of child messed up! I expect to go wedding dress shopping and stuff with you" that made you and Ash laugh. "Bit fast thinking we've been dating like 24 hours." you chuckle as you joke with them. "You heard anything from camp?" you ask mid-conversation "No they couldn't take their phones." they both say. "Ok well, we have plans in that lake." you flip the phone around. "No worries love you. Have a nice day Ash!" your dad comments as Mitsuki waves farewell.

"Well that was awkward!" you pout "It's cool I know how his mum is! But time for a dip in the lake, I think before we get hot and steamy later!" he wiggles his eyebrows at you. "You're a perv" you smile "Only for you!" he says as you take your shorts off since it's not long till your lift arrives for the hot springs.

You mess around splashing about in the lake as you try to throw him in but since he is stronger you can't budge him. However, you have no such luck as you're launched high in the air before dropping in the lake below. After drying off you get your stuff together as a land rover arrives. The driver is friendly enough he explains you have complete privacy for 2 hours and he will be back to drop you back at the lodge later.

Slipping your clothes off into a different bikini before slowly lowering yourself in the hot water as Ash does the same both instantly relaxing. "Oh this is good after soo much walking before all the exercise starts again tomorrow." you groan as Ash slides in next to you. "Did you realise how romantic this is when you booked it?" he laughed as you floated on your back. "I didn't even think about it to be fair but now you mention it. I just wanted to give you a relaxing birthday!" you go sit back next to him.

"Well you succeeded." he smiled at you as he cupped your cheek with his hand leading you to sit on his knee whilst he kisses you under the stars. The only thing to be heard is your lips moving against each other and crickets in the background. Running your hands up his abs and turning them green making him put his head back as you help all his muscles relax as you massage him. "Oh god! I didn't even know I ached there!" he moaned as you ran them along his legs down to his feet. Moving towards his arms you start to massage his arms adjusting your quirk to rejuvenation as well as to healing where you felt it needed it, as you got to his shoulder you lent forward and kissed his lips.

He just looked so relaxed as you giggled "Lean over the edge I'll do your back!" doing as he is told he leans forward as you work your magic giving him a full back massage using your quirk mixing it with the relaxing waters of the hot spring for over an hour. "How'd that feel? That was my birthday present to you. I know you work hard" you sit back staring up at the stars.

"Well I will do anything for that treatment again!" he moved forward pulling you into his body your chests pushed together "I know I don't have your hands but let me repay the favour!" he seemed a little nervous as you nodded leaning over the edge of the hot spring as his rough large hands started to work over the knots in your back. It was driving him insane but he was loving your body and the little groans you made as his massaged your back.

"You looking forward to our hike tomorrow and our camp out for the next three days." he laughed "I don't know...I've never really been camping. I'll either love it or hate it. You gotta remember...I didn't start to act like a kid until I applied to U.A. I locked myself away constantly teaching myself stuff. My dad was super worried I would become a serial killer." you laugh. "Well, I'm glad you get to experience all these things with me. I know not everything is new." the way he said it, you knew he was referring to Katsuki and the things you had done together.

"You shouldn't keep comparing yourself. You're two very different people!" you look behind you to see him looking serious. "You look very serious to say you're rubbing YOUR girlfriends back!" you really emphasise on you're making him smile. "You're right! Shame we're only in the lodge for four nights out of the seven." he had a wolfish grin on his face "Why aren't you going to enjoy sharing a tent with me?" you giggle as you turn round and splash him. "Well yeh but the lodge has more room for this fat ass!" he laughs grabbing your butt.

"Wow you really went there donkey!" you chuckle. "You going to be ok having no communication with the outside world?!" he laughs knowing you never look at your phone all the time anyways and you certainly weren't one to check what's going on in the world. "Oh noo how will I cope...you'll just have to distract me won't you!" you pounce on him wrapping your legs around his body.

"I'm sure I can find something." he laughs nervously. "Ash I want you to feel comfortable ya know. I don't want you to think I'm expecting anything you aren't ready to do. I just enjoy being with you ok!" you smile at the guy as he thinks about what you're saying. "I'm not going to lie. I want to do everything with you but..." you cut him off by kissing him. "You're you not him and I'm really not going to compare you to him. You crazy boy!" you laugh. "Your right! Plus I did pack protection just in case!" he smiled.

"Oh you won't need to use that." you kiss his neck as he gets what you're implying "So I can just take you anytime I want!" he smirks as you nibble his neck "Well you could but we have to get dressed right now!" you jump off him stepping out of the hot spring grabbing your towel and blowing him a kiss. "God you're such a fucking tease!" he jumped out supporting a full erection and one to be proud of as you raise an eyebrow, making him blush and cover it with a towel.

It had dropped cold as you walked to your ride to get back to the lodge. The guy was asking if you had a nice time as well as recommending some places to visit on the hike and that he will see you both to take you back to the airport. 

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHA or pictures***