GROUND ZERO vs RE:JUVIE!

Katsuki went to the bar grabbed a tray of tequila shots putting them on a table before he sauntered over to you, picking you up with ease and throwing you over his shoulder. "Oi put me down idiot!" you shouted as a few people turned around to your yells, to see what the hell was going on. "See told you" Kirishima commented making Mina just rolled her eyes before laughing "Leave him be...She can kick his ass if she wanted to!" she smirked as Kaminari and Jiro moved a little closer to the group forming as they watched the man plonk your ass down on a stool in front of him and the tequila shots.

"I guess Ash did say he wanted to get her shit faced like old times tonight." Shoto laughed to Momo who just smiled shaking her head. "You don't think Kachaan would take advantage right?" Midoryia looked a little worried as his wife shook her head "No he is just trying to make her feel better!" as Iida and Tsu walked over together as an item 'who knew'. "Don't worry Midoryia he isn't the same Bakugou we knew at school." the old class rep remarks.

From the other side of the hall Mei and Ryos looked on as they wanted to go, she was 6 months pregnant by this point and walked over before whatever was about to occur happened. "We're going, super sleepy. Call us ok?" Mei made her promise as Ryos gave her a hug "Laters Jelly Bean...Have a drink for me" he smirked as they said their goodbyes leaving. Aizawa was stood with the teachers "That stepdaughter of yours was always a good girl. How she doing?" he looked at his colleague and friend "Not great this is the first time I've seen her actually smile in months" the woman commented taking pictures and sending them to your dad. 

Looking at Katsuki you smirked "What's up idiot? Want me to show you how badass I am with my drinking." you grin at the red eyes man across from you with a cockiness to rival his own "With that super skinny body. I'm surprised you're not hammered." He snorted at you before looking serious for a second "You need to make sure you're eating!" he looked concerned for your well-being. "I know...I will eat...geez," you complained after being constantly moaned at 

"The game is who can down their row the fastest!" he smirked as he lined the tequilas up, placing a lime next to each shot before grabbing your hand and adding the salt to lick. As he is holding your hand you look up smirking confidently, however you had clearly had more to drink than him. "We need judges...Shitty hair...Dunce...Deku and Tape face...Oh! Icy Hot come to judge this." he summoned them over making them look at each worried other.

"I'll get water!" Momo ran to the bar as soon as she saw 10 shot with lime and salt. "You think this is a good idea?" Kirishima looked at you to confirm you knew what you were doing since you were little wobbly on the chair. Little did they know you had a secret weapon "Sure...my dad is at mine, to distract Haru in the morning!" you laughed "Plus, I need to have enough drinks for me and Ash. I did make a promise." you smirk as you grab your phone kissing your screensaver of Ash. "Ok...So the first one to finish is the winner!" Kirishima explained as the class including some of the other students and teachers walked over to watch, your step mum was extremely competitive and was rubbing your shoulders.

"You got this kick his ass!" she was hammered as she pointed towards the number one hero "My stepdaughter is taking you down!" she was laughing loudly as a few people were shocked not knowing she was now your step mum including Katsuki himself. "I got this mum!" you laugh with her, as you grab your first shot ready. Midnight decides to set you off as the music stops turning everyone attention to the two of you.

"Welcome to The U.A drinking festival...we have in this corner the one and only Ground Zero of the hero course KATUSKI BAKUGO!" people cheered clapping when she announced him "and in this corner my personal favourite RE:JUVIE of the hero/support course (f/n) NANASE!" everyone cheered louder for you making you give the ash-blonde a cheeky wink. "3,2,1 drink" she yelled as you started knocking them back instantly regretting it on the 6th one, but you couldn't lose well you didn't want to anyway, but he clearly hadn't had as much as you to drink.