Old Hag & Brat Moment!

Eventually, you get home to see not only your dad and Haru but a Mitsuki, since Masaru is at work. They're sat in the kitchen having a coffee, then you notice Haru taking a nap on the sofa snuggle up to the action figure of his dad and the Pikachu Katsuki got for him. As soon as you walked in the ash blonde woman ran up to you, squeezing the life out of you. "OI HAG LET HER GO!" Katsuki yells waking Haru up.

"SHUT IT BRAT! HARU IS SLEEPING!" she yells back as Haru on cue starts to cry making you glare at the two ash blondes whispering "I will fucking murder you both!" before you make your way to the sofa "Hey buddy!" sitting on the sofa as he crawls onto your knee letting you stroke his hair. "You still sleepy?" you ask softly, he just nods his little head. "Want me to singing you back to sleep?" you ask as you manoeuvre a pillow under his head.

Katsuki leans on the door frame watching you 🎵You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear how much I love you. So please don't take my sunshine away!🎵 you finish as you check his little sleeping face you feel Katsuki lean on your head looking down.

"Why didn't you have another? You're clearly a good mum!" he smiled as he smelt the shampoo you used earlier mixed with his caramel scent. "We started trying again the night before Ash died." you looked down at your little prince. "He wants a brother and sister. He is pretty distracted at the moment but I know he gets lonely!" you smile as you remember the last night you had with your husband.

"Sorry I asked." he ran his fingers through your hair "It's cool. Sorry, I asked about your sex life or should I say lack of!" you smirk as he taps your nose as if you would a bad dog. "That's not nice!" he grunts before walking away. "I'm assuming the room I had or should of had is fine?" he commented as you nod.

In the kitchen, Mitsuki and your dad are talking about the two of you as they watch you both interact. "I really hope she doesn't take as long as I did to move on." your dad sighs watching, you both clearly still attracted to each other. "Look we can't get involved. Even though we know they're just as good for each other as they were then. I loved Ash as well." Mitsuki sighs sad that your husband died leaving you and a little boy behind, she couldn't imagine it. "I know. I'm grateful he is looking after her and I know Ash made him promise to ages ago." he walked to the counter grabbing some cups of to make drinks.

Katsuki sat upstairs in one of the spare rooms looking around as he placed the picture frame of you and him on the side, as well as his action figure. He didn't go anywhere without them when on the job. Holding his phone up he looked at the charm you made for him all those years ago, before lying back on the bed. He started to drift off before the door opened, his mum just walked in "What do you want, you old hag?" he glared at her as she lay next to him.

"What can't a mum come and spend time with her son?" she glared back lying on the bed next to him. "You're creeping me out." he glared sitting up as she sighed "It was hard on her. I was close to them before he died. I wonder sometimes what if it happens to you. How would I cope? You're a brat but you're my brat!" she said in an angry tone. "Tch!" he lay back down "I know! Mum, she is as amazing if not better than I remember." he sighs making her eyes go wide he never called her mum.

"I know. She is an amazing woman. Why do you think we kept in touch? I love that little boy." she was smiling "I was there when she gave birth you know." she turned on her side to look at him. "Ash was an absolute mess and she was determined her dad wasn't seeing her that way. Midnight was working." she smiled remembering it "Ash was strong but hell she nearly broke his hand and mine with her grip!" she was smiling so wide her son smiled.

"Well, I guess one day. I might give you your own grandkids," he smirked at her. "Haru will always be my own grandson ok." he just nodded as he wouldn't want it any different as he pulled his mum in for a hug. "You're not as much of a brat as you used to be!" She smirked as he huffed "Yeah and you're not as much of an old hag." she smirks before she gets up. "Oh and don't fuck it up this time if you get a chance you won't get another!" she smirks "Tch" is all he responds as he unpacks the rest of his stuff.

When the two Bakugou's get downstairs your stood chatting to your dad drinking a coffee "I made you a coffee." you smiled at Katsuki who sits next to you. "We need to discuss what is happening with the school for Haru." Mitsuki starts the conversation "I can take him!" Katsuki comments making everyone turn to the man. "What I got something on my face?" he laughs a real manly laugh making you smile.

"Yeh it's called your ugly face!" you laugh quietly "You should look at your own right now!" he spat back. After you two bickered it was arranged that Katsuki would do his work the same hours as you to make sure that you could still go to work and Haru could get to school. He also filled them in with the security detail, as you filled him in with the security system you had placed in the house when it was built.

After that, they left leaving you with Haru and Katsuki. Just as the door closed Haru woke up hungry as usual.  

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHA or pictures***