Bang!

It had been about a 2 and a half months since Haru's birthday. It had been Ash's birthday, so you had a mini party for him and when visiting his grave with a bigger bunch of flowers than normal. 

It was a Sunday that Katsuki and yourself both had off, so had decided to take to Haru to the zoo since it was running up to autumn. The day was mostly relaxed as you walked around hand in hand, with you both taking turns to have Haru on your shoulders as well as holding the little guy's hands.

Both of you kept getting stopped by fans of both Katsuki, yours and also your husband's fans for autographs and pictures. After a bit, Katsuki was getting super annoyed as he just wanted to spend the day with the most important two people to him. He was polite-ish if giving people death glares at anyone that tried to walk close to you, was polite but it's not like you weren't used to it.

As the day came to a close, Haru was getting tired so Katsuki was holding the little man in one arm and the other hand was in your back pocket, your own hand was in his back pocket. You'd never hidden your ring, so it was going to come out sooner or later that the two of you were engaged but as of yet, you'd avoid the press somehow. 

Walking out the zoo though, you noticed the press standing there with cameras and news reports. Clearly, word had spread about you both being there but the staff at the zoo had prevented the vultures from entering, so of course, for the latest gossip, they waited till you came out. 

"Shall we just get this over with?" you looked up to the man who just nodded, but had the look of wanting to kill anyone that woke Haru up, but he was happy for the news to come out so that the world knew you were his. Taking deep breaths you both began to move forward as a team into the crowd, lucky there was police and you were sure you'd spotted Red Riot and ChargeBolt making sure there was no villains around. The two friends looked at the three of you smiling, as Katsuki gave them a nod of acknowledgement. 

"Is it true that you're living together?" "Rumour is your engaged but no date is set?" "Is it true you dated at high school?" the questions kept coming as it started to wake Haru up, you held your hand up to silence them.

"Look, we will give a mini statement but we would appreciate it if you could let me get my son home to bed!" you say politely as they all quieten down eager to find out if the bachelor Ground Zero was finally spoken for. Katsuki took his hand out of your pocket holding your hand before speaking his tone sounding pissed that the press was here ruining your day off. 

"I have moved in with Re:Juvie and her son," he commented as you looked up to him he was glaring, as that was all he was going to give them since he didn't know if you wanted them to know the two of you were engaged. 

"And yes, we're engaged but we won't be setting a date anytime soon, as I'm not ready but we did date at school before I met my late husband, that I love dearly. Now if you please, we will be going." you smile as Katsuki pulls you to the car through the gap being opened by security as the two heroes walk over stopping anyone from getting close. 

Katsuki places Haru in his seat as you put your stuff in the boot. Before, giving Kirishima and Kaminari a hug and thanking them for being here, before the two of you drive off. 

"Babe I think you should wear your tracking devices now we've gone public. I have a bad feeling." Katsuki's red eyes glance at you as he drives. 

"I know this could provoke him. Promise me you'll have yours on too? I'll give Haru some extra bits as well." sighing as you're looking in the mirror at your sleeping little monster.

After that, the week passes and it's pretty crazy since you're in the gossip mags, on the news and the papers. People loved the story, of course, they don't know all the facts but you've not had any bad messages or anything from anyone that you're aware of.