Surprises, all round!

Having to help him read the card that had a picture of Samurai and Re: Juvie on, before you retired inside it read.

'To our little man Haru,

Mummy and I wanted you to know that your family is full of amazing heroes. Even your Mummy was a Pro Hero but decided she wanted to have you and look after you like the good Mummy she is.

Tell Mummy who the two heroes on the front of the card are....'

Haru stops reading with you and looks at the front, but is also looking a little confused that Ash had written you were a hero. "That's easy mummy, that's Daddy The Samurai and his old partner Re:Juvie. She went away. Daddy told me she had important plans and that maybe one day she would come back." He looked at you puzzled, as did everyone else as they knew Haru didn't know as your dad walked over.

"Baby girl. You sure, once this is out." you stop him looking determined.

"I know but we always planned to tell him today, regardless of what happened." You look down at Haru smiling. "Shall we continue? What's the next word?" pointing back to the card.

'That's right it's me and Re:Juvie. That's your mummy!'

He stopped and looked at the picture then at you grabbing your hair and turning his head to the side. "Daddy's silly," he said not believing what he was reading. 

"Come on, buddy!" you urged him to read with your help since you wanted this over quickly. 

'Well, one day we think you're going to be an amazing hero and go to U.A like mummy and Ground Zero your favourite hero. Who we hope is at this party, as he is a good friend of mine and mummy's'

You looked at the ash-blonde who held your hand, squeezing it tighter but the look on his face unreadable. 

'Granny Nemuri would say the most important thing about being a hero, is a hero name but also a costume. Mummy and I decided to make you a little costume but you need to promise not to go off fighting bad guys until you're a lot bigger.

We love you so much and no matter what happens, never forget that mummy and I  will always be there even if we are far away. You are our sunshine when skies are grey, so make sure like All Might you always wear a smile, even when you think everything is gone, it's all right inside your heart just like you always be in mine and mummy's.

Lots of love Mummy and Daddy xxxxxx'

"Mummy, this is daddy's writing." Haru looked up at you a little confused, not sure if he wanted to cry or smile a real mix of emotions was running over his tiny face. 

"It is Haru, that's because we made this together for you. Daddy wanted to write the card, so you need to keep it safe ok. If you ever feel sad, then you need to remember what he said. Just like mummy is wearing a smile like All Might." you wipe a little tear from his eye "Are you going to open it?" beaming at him to try to make him smile, as he nods pulling on the wrapping it revealed two cases like from U.A.

One said Re:Juvie and the other said Haru on it. "This one says Re:Juvie but mummy you don't have Re:juvie's quirk." he looked even more perplexed, as you lifted your hand you did a mini sonic boom not to loud to wake the baby. 

"See I do. But you were more important buddy but you're becoming a big boy. Daddy wanted you to know ok? How do you think mummy nearly beat Katsuki at the U.A sports festival." that made him smirk.