Haru's dream come true!

Opening your eyes you felt drowsy, as you tried to lift your hand it felt heavy but warm. Looking over you noticed Katsuki fast asleep, his head had a bandage on it. He looked so peaceful that you didn't want to wake him. As you looked up you noticed heroes sleeping all over your hospital room still in costumes. 

Trying to move but your back was killing you "Don't move, stupid!" Katsuki opened one of his eyes looking over at you. Yawning as he sat up, you were unsure how long you had been asleep for. "How you feeling?" grabbing your hand harder, as you stared at him blinking. Not being able to answer you tried to raise your hand to your face to remove the oxygen mask. "No don't remove that. I'll get a doctor!" he stood up kissing your forehead, as your eyes scanned the room to watch him leave and the other people in the room starting to wake up to see your eyes open.

You just kept blinking as they looked at you worriedly, before the doctor walked in followed by Katsuki. The doctor checked eyes and your heart rate, before your blood pressure. Eventually, the full mask was removed to just one under your nose. 

"How are you feeling Ms Nanase?" the doctor asked politely in the way they all do.

"Like I've been hit by a truck!" you groaned hoarsely making a few people in the room chuckle at you brash response. 

"I can imagine. Luckily we managed to remove the wings from your back!" he was smiling but you could see it must have been a horrible thing to do, even for a doctor.

Then you remembered your baby,  making you grab your stomach. "My baby! Please tell me it's safe!" you start to move in a panic as Katsuki grabs your hand to make you settle down, but there was clearly worry on his face. 

"Well, they're some strong babies you got in there! Both are fine!" The doctor was smiling at the fact he was able to give you some good news. 

"Oh thank goo...What the fuck you say?" you ended yelling in shock as the words replayed in your head. It made everyone jump even Katsuki since he hadn't clicked on what the doctor had said just that everything was OK.

"Both babies are fine. You did know you were having twins right?" the doctor grinned as you shook your head since it was only the morning you got taken you found out you were pregnant.

 "No, I only found out the day I was kidnapped. How Long have I been out?" you groan glaring at he ash-blonde who had the smuggest shit-eating grin on his face.

"Only twenty-four hours." he smiled as you looked at Katsuki who couldn't take the shit-eating grin off his lips. 

"So, we're having two babies!" his husky tones held excitement as you glared at the guy. 

"You're an asshole!" you moan before remembering if it wasn't for a certain hero you may not be here. "Where is Eijiro?" you tried to move even though you were told not to, as you see the red-haired man walk over.

"What's up?" he was smiling with joy at the news that your babies were fine but his eyes held a little bit of guilt that you couldn't place.

"You're pretty manly thanks for saving my bacon back there!" grinning like an idiot as you pull him into a hug, making your back twinge in pain but it was worth it. 

"It's nothing, I broke the sword though. I do have all the bits." he smiled passing you a box and that was the guilt you were seeing, he knew you'd made it for Ash on his 18th Birthday. 

"Well I'll just have to fix it!" you smile as he steps back nodding the relief clear on his face. 

"Oh you're missing something?" Katsuki comments suddenly grabbing your hands and placing the rings back on your fingers.