I said 'I'd wait!'

After a day or so of being at home, Mina calls to ask if you can do the whole everyone meeting the babies at your house since you had twins. She felt kind of bad and didn't want you moving around too much. 

For this, you were extremely grateful for the thought and Katsuki didn't want you or the babies leaving the house at the moment anyway. The papers were going crazy for pictures of your family, as well as for Kirishima Red Riot and Pinky's baby pictures. The best was the press didn't know your location as it was in the woods, so was perfect for anything like this, also your security had improved tenfold since your kidnapping. 

Pottering around in the comfiest, nicest dress you could find thanks to Katsuki since he spoilt you rotten, not that you asked him to. Helping to make some snack and stuff with Haru, Katsuki whilst the babies were thankfully asleep. Haru wasn't as impressed with having a brother or sister as he thought when they cried. He didn't like it at all! 

The Kirishima's were coming a little earlier and you had pumped a lot of milk knowing people would want to feed your babies, you didn't really want to get your boobs out in front of everyone. 

Mei and Ryos were also coming today with their baby who was born the weekend after Haru's birthday. So, as soon the door went Katsuki answered it helping the Kirishima's in with their stuff. Having kids meant that you had to pack a lot for a simple trip to the shops. 

Walking in the kitchen they saw you stood there with Haru baking "Hey little man, how's being big brother?" Kirishima asked giving the little black-haired boy a hug.

"It's hard uncle Eijiro!" he sighed and it was so adorable. "Max do you find it hard!" Haru looked at his best friend who just sighed. 

"She just cries all the time!" Max stated, he had a sweet voice but just didn't use it very often. Walking over you gave him a hug as he hugged back. 

"But think when she is older you're going to protect her and do cool stuff together" smiling at the little boy since you never had any brothers or sisters. 

"I guess your right Aunty (f/n)!" he giggled as you were really close to them now like you were with the Todoroki's, to be honest, you were close with a few people from 1-A, some you didn't see as much but you had monthly meetings. Today was one of those days!

Even Mineta was coming, not that you were happy he was going to know where you lived. Mina and Katsuki walked in after getting everything set up in the living room and all three babies were sleeping. 

Katsuki instantly walked up behind you, kissing your neck, as he was super sexually frustrated since even when you were preggers he would get it at least twice a week. Going from none before you got together to loads to none again, was driving him crazy but he knew you would make up for it. "Geez, there are kids in here!" Turing to kissing him making he have his signature smirk on his face. 

"I know but you taste so good!" moaning against your neck making you giggle.

 "Well, when everything is ok down there. I'll let you do whatever you want. Maybe in the meantime, I can keep you satisfied." giving him a cheeky wink you knew he would hold you to your word. 

"No backsies now, future Mrs Bakugo" kissing you it was making Haru laugh, at his stepdad. 

After not too long everyone arrived, completely cooing over the babies that you didn't have to worry about anything. "I'll be back in a sec!" smiling as you headed to your bathroom upstairs to have a moment, remembering when you went through this with Ash when you had Haru, since your hormones were all over the place. 

Once composed you opened the bathroom door in your bedroom, seeing that Katsuki was lying on the bed. "So I think we have a good five or ten mins" smirking as you walked over to lock the door.

"Ok but you best be grateful" you smiled as you undid he trousers pulling him down before showing him exactly how much you loved his cock in your mouth. 

After he came in your mouth, he kissed you before insisting you brush your teeth since people might be able to smell it.  With t that he walked down first before you followed him down afterwards. There were so many gifts it was ridiculous and you had loads of fun with everyone. 

About 6 months later you were standing at the doors of a church, in a white wedding dress and a massive bouquet of sunflowers. Since your dad had already walked you down the aisle once, he decides to walk down first holding Aki in a little suit and Mitsuki next to him with Natsumi in the cutest little dress.

They were followed by your bridesmaids Momo, Sakura, Jiro, Aoi, Ochacho, Kiko, Tsu, Mei and Mina with her little Akira. Kirishima is, of course, was the best man, the other men were groomsmen with their son's. The little boys all wearing little suits with the groomsmen.

To say it's a small wedding is an understatement. Katsuki insisted on it being massive and even let one glamour magazine take photos of the big day for a small portion of it before they left, for everyone in to relax. 

Holding your hand at the top of the aisle,  Haru in a little suit as he walks you down the aisle to meet your lover. Sure you never thought you would be married twice but your glad that for both times you loved the men so much that it hurt. 

Walking down everyone commented on stunning you looked, you'd worked damn hard on getting in back into shape. Something parts of your body were different but Katsuki loved every little part of them.

Looking down the aisle you saw bright red eyes looking into your (e/c) ones, his face with the biggest smile making you blush. Getting in front of him Katsuki bent down to Haru. "Can I borrow your mummy for a little bit?" he smiled as Haru who looked up his own face holding a big beaming smile.

"No problem, Daddy Katsuki!" this made you both choke up, as well as everyone in the church since it was the first time he had called him 'daddy'. 

However, he added Katsuki as he still missed his real one. Feeling a little tug at your dress you looked at your son, the spitting image of your late husband, who you knew would no doubt be watching you marry the man he trusted to look after you when he couldn't be around. 

"Mummy, grandma Mitsuki said to make a good man outta him!" the little guy smirked making you laugh, as you turned to see Mitsuki giving you a thumbs up. 

Turning back to the man you were marrying, he grabbed your hands in his. "Remember when I said I would wait for you, even if we were grey and old. Well, I'm glad I don't have to wait that long but I would have always waited for you, (f/n). I never will and never did stop loving you. You make me the happiest man in the world. I love you sooo much!" your eyes glazed with tears at his words but a happy smile on your lips, as you took a deep breath. 

"Katsuki Bakugo, thank you for waiting. I love you so much. I can't wait to grow grey and old with you." with that you became Mrs (f/n) Bakugou after that day and after he waited for you to come back to him. 

********The End.******** 

I would love to thank everyone for reading this story and I hope you enjoyed the story that I told. You're all amazing people I literally can't thank you enough. I was thinking of possibly doing a mini-story of the trip to Lapland possibly as a Christmas special but I will keep you posted on that. 

Thank you soooo much again,

Lot's of Love, 

KatleyMor

xXx