Acting like Teenagers!

The hospital was great, your ankle had fully healed and due to your own treatments, there was no permanent muscle damage. Haru was so excited that his mummy could finally walk around without crutches, that he made you carry him literally everywhere for a good hour. Deciding to celebrate your recovery you decided to take a detour to the play centre so that Haru could burn off some of his excitement.

You're not sure who had more fun in the ball pit Haru or Katsuki as they kept getting warned by the staff for being too rough. It was an amazing sight to behold as the grown muscular ash-blonde jumped around the ball pit with you little boy. You made sure to get photo evidence for your meal with the Kirishima duo later tonight.

After a while, Haru began to get a little sleepy and looking at the time you had arranged to pick  Max up, as Eijiro was at work until later. This meant that Mina would be free to go to pick him up from work and head straight over to yours. That way you could have a few drinks whilst getting ready and get a taxi altogether. 

As soon as you arrived at the Kirishima household Haru instantly woke up. Then in the car, Max and Haru were discussing something in extremely rushed excited little voices. Haru being the louder of the two children, and judging from the odd word they were most likely discussing Pokémon or their favourite heroes. Whereas you and Katsuki had barely exchanged two words from the hospital since Haru had been so excited but also he seemed to have something on his mind. 

He hadn't even argued about you wanting to drive since it had driven in so long you decided to take your car. It also made sense for you to drive since you knew the address of the Todoroki's off by heart. Pulling up you helped the kids out of the car. Katsuki got Max because apparently he was his godfather which you didn't know but it made sense due to how close he was to the little pink-haired boy's dad. As you were getting Haru out the car, Shoto came out grabbing their bags and sleeping stuff before you all headed into the house.

The Todoroki twins were currently taking a nap, whilst Sakura was waiting for Haru to arrive. So as soon as he walked in with Max the three ran off to her playroom giggling. That's when you and the three other adults went to grab a coffee before you had to leave. "I'm going to ask. Are you two together now?" Momo was dying to know as if she had been holding it in since the moment you walked through the door. 

"We're taking things slow for Haru's sake." you smile as Katsuki has a smirk on his face thinking about the kiss you both shared in the morning. 

"There was nothing slow about that kiss!" he eventually let out a manly laugh, whilst Shoto just smirked at your clear embarrassment on your face. 

"Tch whatever!" pouting like a child you stick your tongue out at Katsuki, making him chuckle before looking you in the eyes, as his face goes to its usual stoic expression. A mixture of what looked like boredom and anger. 

"She is right though. We don't want Haru to get confused or anything." Katsuki grabbed your hand, as for once you didn't pull away but instead shocked the ash-blonde by linking your fingers in between his manly ones. 

After a quick catch up and hugging Haru for the millionth time, you finally got in the car to leave. The car journey was quiet as Katsuki seemed to drift off slightly. Every time you glanced over he seemed to be looking out the window deep in thought about something that you couldn't seem to work out.

"I've been thinking!" Katsuki finally spoke out making you glance over to notice his intense red eyes looking at you, as you just hmm in response at the sudden conversation the blonde was starting. 

"I'm not really sure what to get Haru for his birthday." he smiles slightly with a look of slight confusion on his face to match your own. For some reason you had it in your head he was going to ask something else.