New Chapter!

Stepping out the bathroom Katsuki wraps his arms around you "Want to continue with that later tonight?" he begins kissing your neck as you moan in pleasure at the touch of his lips. 

"Don't tease me. We need to get ready?" you groan turning in his arms and pulling him down onto the bed on top of you. Looking up into his eyes you smile "So...What is this?" you ask as he looks back at you full of confidence and determination that he would never mess up like he did at school.

 "It's whatever you're ready for," he states leaning down and kissing you, both lying on the bed in towels. The kissing getting deeper as his hand roams under the hem of your towel. 

"(F/n), do you have a..." Mina walks into the room clearly not expecting to see you practically naked with Katsuki lips on your neck. 

"Babe, I found..." Eijiro calls out as he looks through the open door. Mina finally snaps out of her trance squealing in excitement. Katsuki had heard her but thought she would just have walked out but clearly he wasn't getting anymore as he tactfully rolls off you not showing the pink girl his junk, before propping himself up on his elbow.

"Geez, shitty hair!" he finally groans as Eijiro looks at you both a smile on his face as usual. 

"Well, I guess you two definitely don't change," That made you both laugh out loud at the comment, as he was so right. 

"Yeh I guess." gracing your own lips was a happy smile, as you get up walking towards the door. "Drinks?" questioning the group as they all nod. As you go to head downstairs you turn to look at Katsuki blowing him a kiss, before vanishing in your flustered state.

"Dude, we could hear you by the way!" Kirishima smirking at his best friend however, Mina had a different thought pop into her head from the conversation earlier. 

"Please tell me you used protection?" She as making the ash blondes face look a little confused, as far as he was aware from school you were on the pill. Not clicking that you had said that you and Ash had been trying for a baby. 

"Ermm I'm sure she is on the pill!" he smiled not really not too fussed, he'd wanted you at the time so the thought never crossed his mind but decided he would still ask you later. The last thing he wanted to happen was for you to get pregnant when you weren't ready, as he would wait until you were. "I didn't realise how much I missed her body." his voice full of joy as you walked back into the room.

"Drinks!" you smile as you passed everyone their chosen drinks. The guys had Budweiser, whilst yourself and Mina had opted from Gordon's pink G&T's. 

"Going to ask, are you on the pill?" Mina just came out and said it since you felt the ash-blonde didn't actually know or would forget to ask, due to the excitement. 

"No why?" at first you looked a little confused since you hadn't been on the pill for a long while. That's when the penny drops along with the look on your face. "Shit!" you groan as you walk over giving Katsuki his drink. "I'll sort it!" you smack him on the head for not asking but you couldn't blame him. It takes two to tango. "Idiot!" he scowls at the tap but it didn't hurt. 

"Come on! I told you, let's give Haru the best birthday present!" he smirks pulling you on top of him. Almost spilling your drink as Kirishima tactfully saw what was coming and his reflexes kick in grabbing the G&T from you. 

"Wow...you're like a horny teenager!" chuckling at the ash blonde you're now straddling and your delicate parts exposed against the stomach. 

"I am. I need an experienced woman to control me!" grabbing your ass as his husky tones fill the room and the Kirishima's feeling the may get that red light district style show.