Your dad the gossip!

Getting to your room you slam the door as you hear footsteps stop outside "Wow! That was a sight to come home to. Your mum would be proud he is a looker." your dad laughed before walking to his room to grab a shower. You decide a bath is in order after that and decide to soak a while since it was the weekend and you had work tomorrow as well as your course to go to.

As you walked downstairs in PJ's your dad looked up and held up a hot chocolate. "I think we should have a late one!" he laughed. "Ok!" you walked in sitting on the sofa as he placed two cups down. "So...is he your boyfriend?" your dad was so nosy. "No, Dad. We went for food as he was upset about something at school. We just got home and he did that. I don't know why!" you blushed burying your face in your knees.

"I'm happy!" your dad said as the horror movie started. "Why?" you look at him a little shocked. "You've been so focused on your business idea that you forgot how to be a kid." he laughed "But clearly I was worried for nothing!" he laughed. "Er drop it dad!" you smacked him playfully.

You stop talking and watch the movie as your dad's phone buzzes and he laughs. "Mitsuki is glad he finally kissed you, apparently he doesn't shut up about you!" your dad burst out laughing "You're such a gossip." you pout as your own phone buzzes.

Katsuki - Your dad is such a fucking gossip! x

You started laughing and showed your dad as he raised an eyebrow. "His language could use some work!" he shakes his head.

(f/n) - Tell me about it! So embarrassing! x

Katsuki - So...you free this weekend? Wondered if you wanted to come round? x

Your face goes bright as your dad tries to steal your phone, however, he didn't succeed.

(f/n) - Sorry... I would but I have work and some course I started this weekend. Sometime next week I promise. Night x

Katsuki - Whatever stupid. Night x

With that, you got a few texts from classmates and Ash messaged to make sure you got home safe. Your dad asked every time your phone went off who it was and he was stunned when you mentioned like four or five names.

The next day you got up to a group chat 'Support Squad!' you rolled your eyes as you read loads of random messages until you got to something relevant.

Ryos - Who is up for a class arcade day?

Mei - Meeeee! (f/n) say you're in?

Lex - I'm in

Shu - Count me all over it!

Aoi - Yeh. Time and place? 😁

Ryos - Let's say 12pm at the arcade off Cherry Street? (f/n) you in? Also, any of the other guys.

(F/N) - Well my phone buzzing all the time is going to get annoying. Sorry guys no can do. I have to work 😢

Mei - You're such a grump (f/n) but if you gotta work I will let you off. Plus, I remember you saying you weren't free all weekend.

Ryos - That's a shame.😢

Aoi - You're such a party pooper (f/n)

Shu - Aoi called it!

Lex - Work is work guys.

(f/n) - Firstly I don't poop at parties! I've never really been to one. I know cry me a river. 😢 I will another time I promise. 😜 Don't be haters!

Ryos - Fine Jelly Bean. I will let you off for some amazing jelly bean cookies next week!

(f/n) - Wow! Ryos you're such a negotiator. Ok fine laters guys. Try to have fun without me but I'm clearly the biggest loser at the party! 😘

After that you ignore your phone as you get ready for work, Ash said he would walk with you since he was on the same shift. He had met your dad a few times, so you weren't surprised to see him sat drinking a coffee when you finally got downstairs.

"Dad if you keep inviting all these strays in, they will never leave!" you winked at Ash who pretended to be heartbroken. "You're mean daughter!" your dad laughs, he is so happy you have friends. "I am amazing and will make millions in no time. So my precious daddy can stop working!" you hug him making Ash laugh looking at your nice house.

"Wow I get paid well you cheeky tart!" your dad taps the back of your head. "I know. You old gossip!" you joke back. "I seriously don't know why you want to be friends with my rude daughter! I clearly pay you well!" your dad jokes making you and Ash laugh.

"I wouldn't accept the cash. She is a delight!" Ash smirks making you blush "Well time for us to go to work! Laters old man!" you give your dad a kiss on the cheek as you and Ash leave for work. As you walked you noticed how much taller the boy was than you and ripped due to the hero training he is on. "I don't know where you find the time to work out, go to school and work!" you laugh. "Ya know I'm just that amazing! Plus you look as if you work out too!" he gives you a side glance with his ocean blue eyes.

"I promised my dad. States I should aspire to be a hero if shit hits the fan!" you laugh "I dunno. There are so many better people than me." you smile at the guy who just shrugs as you get into work. "I don't know. I'll be coming to watch your sports festival. You better make it worth my while since I'm taking the time from my busy schedule to watch!" he smiled as you prepared the tables for lunch opening. "Everyone will be going to see the third years. Plus, the hero courses!" you smile. "Nah you better kick some ass! Otherwise, I will tickle you to death!" he starts to tickle your side making you laugh.

"No don't be so mean!" you try to defend yourself as you both get shouted at by your boss. The day goes by pretty quickly and there are about two hours of your shift left before you finish and onto the course. It's as if the fates hated you as your support squad comes in for curry and then Katsuki and his bro squad come in at the same time.

****Thank you for reading****

****I don't own the bnha characters or pictures****