The release!

The four of you laughed and joked the night away! Katsuki not being able to take his hands off you, as if you were his and nobody else could touch you. In the taxi on the way home, you sat in the front and paid the guy. Getting your keys out as you stumbled slightly to the front door unlocking it. As soon as you stepped in you were fireman lifted over Katsuki's shoulder as he grabbed the keys throwing in Eijiro's general direction. 

"Shitty hair lock-up!" he yelled out walking towards the stairs making you squeal and giggle with excitement. 

Lifting your head you saw the two stunned but also drunk couple begin laughing. "Help yourself to any food and shit. Katsuki put me down you perv!" your giggling could be heard as the two of you vanished upstairs. 

The other two were that shocked at first before they burst into laughter, locking the door before Kirishima picked Mina up bridal style "Shall we try again for another baby tonight, my Alien Queen!" his sharp teeth on show, as he smiled. 

"You know it hot stuff!" Mina's loud excited giggling was similar to yours as the married couple headed up the stairs towards their room for the night. 

🍋Lemon🍋

When Katsuki got into your room with you he literally chucked you on the bed making you shriek. SLipping his shoes off, he crawls onto the bed grabbing your ankles carefully he slips your shoes off, chucking them somewhere, before kissing down the inside of your leg and then down the other. Standing up he started unbuttoning his shirt, taking it off throwing it somewhere before grabbing your skirt, pulling it down adding it to the scattered of clothes.

Katsuki was like a kid who couldn't wait to unwrap his present, his hands unbutton the top you were wearing before discarding off it. "Fuck, you're so beautiful." his voice was full of need as he undid his belt, unzipping his trousers throwing them to the floor.

 Rolling onto your front on all four you begin crawling towards him licking your lips. "I wonder if you're still as tasty as I remember!" you giggle a little tipsy but full of lust and need.

Smirking down at you he strokes your hair like a cat, whilst you slide his boxers down freeing his massive throbbing cock. Looking up into his eyes, you lean forward licking the tip a few times teasing him. 

"You're a tease!" he groaned, grabbing your hair, your lips parting before beginning sucking the end of his dick, his grip tightening in your hair. Pulling away he groans as you have a sly smile on your face.

"You want to really fuck my mouth, don't you!" lifting your head to look at him, tilting it to the side smiling.

"Stop fucking teasing!" he moans loudly as you giggle at his frustration. 

"You have no idea!" winking as you move to sit on edge of the bed, beginning to slowly suck the tip again, lifting one of your hands to his balls, gently caressing them as you slowly start to go deeper into your throat. Glancing up you can see his head is back. Since his cock was big, it was going to take everything you had not to gag, luckily for Ash hadn't been small either.

Pushing all the way down, hitting the back of your throat he shudders underneath your touch as you add a little bit of rejuvenation into the hand on his balls, before pulling away "Are you ready?" winking at him, you can he is panting hard, his eyes slightly dazed. You slowly massage his calves using your quirk with slight healing, they felt a little damaged probably from working out, he was becoming putty in your hands.

Never taking your (e/c) eyes away from his red ones, slipping your hands onto his extremely toned ass, digging your nails in hard making him cuss as he let you pull him towards your open mouth. The fact you were still in black lacy underwear, was driving him crazy as the end of his cock hit the back of your throat, with the sensation of your nails digging in his ass, was sending him crazy, grabbing your hair he started to thrust into your mouth as you sucked.