Bro's

"I'm so sorry please stop crying!" Katsuki whispers as he just holds you "I didn't mean it. I didn't use you. You're not an extra. I just don't like that you're not mine!" he sits on the floor with you on his knee wiping your tears away. "You're no extra!" he smirked as you scowled at him. "There she is!" he laughs. "You're a prick. I hate you!" you mumble wiping your tears.

"Nah you don't." he laughs making you giggle "I don't your right. I was so worried!" you give him a hug. "I know. All I could think of was you thinking I'm going to be the number one hero!" he looked away as if something was playing on his mind. "Did you get me an amazing present?" he smirked. "I am a present!" you laugh as he glares "Yeh but I don't think...I can unwrap you anymore" he smirks.

"Are you happy?" he asks "Yeh. Be better if you weren't a douche but you'll always be one!" you laugh as he picks you up over his shoulder "OH really stupid!" he smirks "I'm not going to move on and the moment he messes up. I'm taking you back remember that even if I'm grey and old! But now I'm going to teach you a lesson and get you wet but not in the way I want!" he laughs as he walks back to the pool with you over his shoulder kicking him.

"KATSUKI BAKUGOU! YOU PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" you yell as everyone turns to see you two messing around. "Nope! I'm staring at your ass! Oi muscles. You do realise that as soon as you break her heart she will be mine again!" he yells "Do I not get a say?!" you groan. "Nope." he laughs as he chucks you in the pool. Everyone a little stunned you were now talking from arguing, as Ash just watched from the side smiling.

"Oh! You're so dead letting villains capture you. Do I always have to come to save this dumb class! You guys take are taking support student a little too far. First the USJ, then Hosu and then the one time I'm not there you get your ass kidnapped idiot!" you laugh so loud that everyone burst out laughing as you use the opportunity to pounce on Katsuki pinning him on the ground with your knee and his hands behind his back.

"You're getting sloppy!" you whisper in his ear as he smirks "I just wanted your wet body on mine again!" he whispers "You're a pervert go play with your friends like a good boy!" you get off him and walk towards Ash sitting next to him. "Sorry." you whisper "What for having fun it's cool!" he puts an arm around you smiling. "You sure you want me and not Mr Friendly over there?" he points laughing. "No he is way too much drama for me!" you smirk saying it loudly as he pouts before he starts doing a swimming race but it consists of no swimming.

"You're totally scouting out your enemy right now aren't you for the exam?" you raise an eyebrow at the boy who stands up putting a hand down. "Of course I am. Plus..." you stand up leaning in as he looks as if he is going to kiss you but when he smirks and grabs your hips. "No don't you dare...." he throws you in the air as you scream.

"Dude, what you do that for?" Kaminari calls out as the girls look in fear as they can't see you "She is training! Don't want her getting sloppy now" as he watches you falling to the ground but you decide to fuck with him and pretend you can't control your quirk. "She will propel herself up any minute!" he smiles as the lake was deep, the pool not so much.

"She is...Shit!" he jumps high in the air to grab you as you propel yourself up "Fuck you!" you laugh as he starts to fall in the pool shaking his head as he lands with a massive splash. "That is throwing me without warning." you pout as he places a handout for you to try to land on.

"Left...no my left... I thought you were smart!" Ash commented as Katsuki burst out laughing you decide to show him your other new trick. "Hold me Ash a sec!" you smile. "(F/n) don't do it to him! Save it for training!" he warns "Nah" holding both your hands up one sets on fire whilst the other you send a big enough sonic boom.

"Sonic boom Flame thrower!" as you propel a ball of fire towards him just missing it. "Are you a crazy bitch!" he yells. "Hmm Yeh. Now how does it go? OH YEH DIEEEEE!" as you throw balls of fire at him before quickly putting your hand in the water. A little burned "For fuck sake, I told you no. Do you never listen to anyone?" Ash put you on the side on the pool as he jumped out grabbing a uniquely made bandage to deal with your lack of healing.

"Worth it!" you pout "Stupid! You hurt?" Katsuki grabs your hand making you wince "Ouch!" you pretend to cry. "Stupid!" he pouts walking over to the boys who are talking about how much you've grown. "Also, I know you want to show off but..." he holds your hand up reminding you of the very expensive ring on there. "OH shit!" you look so sorry. "Why don't you go talk to your friends? I can try to get on with the guys over there. Although I'm not going to lie if that purple haired guy keeps staring at all the girls' arses and tits. I'm going to send him flying!" he smirks making you laugh as Momo walks over "I don't think any of us girls would mind if you did that."

Ash gets up a kisses your head "I'll hopefully be making friends but you'll come to rescue me won't you babe!" he smirks "Depends if you're going to do ...." you stop realising it's not just the two of you but you don't need to finish the sentence. "Oh I will be." he raises his eyebrows. After that, you and the girls get in the pool and play a little volleyball, whilst they ask you everything about the holiday like all the gossip which you have to whisper some bits.

Ash seems to be actually getting on with the guys even Katsuki is talking to him but keeps looking at you. As you keep flipping him off and when Ash looks you wave and pretend to be good. At one point Katsuki and Ash are just chatting not quietly either "So...you fucked her right!" Katsuki asks as Ash nearly chokes on his drink. "That thing she does when she is about to cum!" Katsuki smirked as if it was yesterday, as Ash just smirks clearly knowing what he means.

"Why are boys so embarrassing?!" you pout as you decide you've had enough for the day. "I really need to sort my room out!" you sigh "Yeh and you need to get me my present!" Katsuki yells "At this rate you're getting fuck all!" you groan as your jet lag kicks in. "Ash I'm really sleepy!" you moan as he shakes his head "And that's my cue!" he groans fist pumping Katsuki as he gets up and chucks you over one shoulder, then your bags in the other hand.

"I thought you were getting fat!" Katsuki comments making you lift your head "I can lift Ash if I wanted to!" you stick your tongue. "Bullshit!" Katsuki shouts as Ash blushes "No she actually can. We did training just in case she had to carry someone. It's not the most graceful!" he laughs "I don't like you two being friends you pick on me too much!" you yawn as Ash puts you on your feet before scooping you up with one arm your head on his chest.

"Sorry guys. She is pooped and well she has a lot to unpack! Catch up later!" as he walks off with you snoring. "So, you guys are good?" Kirishima walked over "Yeh but I told him as soon as he fucks up she is mine!" he laughed "What'd he say to that?" the redhead asked. "Over his dead body will he mess up but if she chooses me he is cool." Katsuki pouts "Dude. You will move on and find someone else!" his friend comments "Maybe I dunno...I love her to fucking much!!" he pouts as they go back to enjoying fun in the sun.

As you get back to the dorms Ash puts you on the bed you grab him around the neck "Alone at last!" you smirk as you pull him down and make full advantage of the empty dorms.  

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own the BNHA or pictures***