Magic Kingdom!

The flight isn't too long and eventually, you get to Florida. The week tends to go pretty fast as it's full of theme parks, water parks as well as SeaWorld. You get loads of pictures of you with different characters at the parks. You even persuade Ash to get a baseball cap with Mickey ears on that he, of course, wears backwards. You eat loads of crap whilst going on loads of rides seeing new things.

Throughout the week you get so close to Ash that you don't even realise that when you go anywhere you hold hands, always joking and laughing with each other. One day you play crazy golf that you suck at, so Ash decides to help by wrapping his arms around you and directing your hit.

His body was so close to yours it felt so natural that you don't mind at all and the way he smells is intoxicating. When you eat out anywhere you're always making him try your food by shoving the fork in his mouth and he does the same to you. At the water park, you both rub sun cream on each other's back blushing a little.

You find out so much about his school and he shows you pictures of his friends. You decide to do Magic Kingdom on the last day of this part of the holiday. "Come on you look adorable with that hat on!" you pout since you brought the hat. "I look like a dork!" he laughs "You look cute with your Minnie ears on though. I guess I could be your Mickey if you'll be my Minnie!" he laughed making you blush.

"God you're such a loser!" you laugh as he put his cap and shades on. "I think you make a hot Mickey with that bod!" you giggle as you look at him in shorts and a t-shirt. You're not wearing much different as you wearing little denim shorts and Disney themed vest, with some glittery Minnie ears. "We should go meet a princess!" you smirk "I'm already stood with one!" he smiles down at you as you watch the parade together making you glow red and not from sunburn.

He squeezes your hand as you take photos of the different characters walking by. After that, he caves in and you go to meet Arial. As your waiting, he wraps his arms around you and rests his chin on top of your head. "Are you having a nice time?" he comments making you look up enough to see him. "Yeh I'm having loads of fun. Are you this was your trip and I feel like you adjusted it slightly for me!" you smile.

"Yeh I definitely wouldn't have come to Disney on my own I guess!" he laughs "But I guess I've enjoyed it since your here and we fly to our next location tomorrow." he smiles as your called through to meet her. The woman dressed as the mermaid hugs you both as someone snaps a lot of pictures. "Oh my! What a handsome prince you have!" the woman comments making you blush since you're not actually dating.

"I hope you're treating your princess!" she said to Ash "Of course. She is the only princess in the World I will ever look at!" he smirks blushing slightly making your face go bright red. "Oh! He is a keeper isn't he! You're such as lucky girl!" the mermaid comments as you kind of nod. After that, the pictures are uploaded to your phone.

The first one is of both of you walking in the room hand in hand and it makes you blush as you show Ash, he smiles as it feels a little awkward after that. You send some pictures to the girls from school and Ryos, they message back stating how jealous they were. After a few more rides it drops dark and that means the temperature drops. You have a hoody on but it's still cold since you're wearing shorts.

You grab a pumpkin spice latte and then make your way towards the castle to find the perfect spot to watch the fireworks and luckily for you a spot with no one in front since you're short. "You cold?" Ash looks down at your shivering frame. "Yeh a little!" you smile holding your coffee close for warmth. "Here you go better?" he wraps his arms around you as you smile. You soon warm up as you turn to the person behind you "Oh do you mind taking a photo of us with the fireworks behind us?" the girl smiles agreeing.

She takes one were Ash has his arm around you smiling "There you go!" the girl remarks "Oh one more please!" Ash says quickly as the music and the fireworks are going off the girl nods as Ash turns to you and bends down placing his lips on yours kissing you with his hand in your hair, you're stunned at first but then you kiss back.

As you pull apart he smiles as the girl hands your phone to you before you turn to watch the show the black haired boy grabs your hand and squeezes it as you rest your head against him. Once it's done you head back to the hotel and don't say a word as you get ready for bed finishing your packing for the airport.

Slipping into your bed Ash comes into the room and sees you feeling the tension, since he wasn't sure if you wanted it or not. "I'm not going to say sorry ya know!" he comments as he walks to his own bed making you turn to face him. "I know. I'm kind of glad you're not. Makes me feel a bit better that you did it because you wanted to." you smile. "We should get some sleep we have an early flight." you turn back over as it's now awkward.

"Ok good night princess!" he laughs making you throw a spare pillow at him. "Good night prince charming!" you both burst out laughing as you hear him get out of bed and your blanket lift behind you as an arm wraps around your waist. "So I was going to ask earlier but it was a bit loud and well I'm kinda shy!" he laughed as you turn to face him.

"What were you going to ask?" you prop your head up off the bed to face his "Well I know you still have feelings for him. I get it but I don't want to wait for you anymore." he placed his forehead against yours as you wait for him to continue. "Well how do I say this?" he seemed a little nervous as you stared into is ocean deep blue eyes with your (e/c) ones.

"Fuck it! Will you be my girlfriend? I know it's my birthday tomorrow but you're the only thing I want!" he groaned as he blushed like an idiot as you stared a little silent thinking about what you wanted. After a minute or so he sighed as he started to take his arm away "I get..." you cut him off as you slammed your lips to his pushing you both off the bed with you on top of him.

"Oh shit sorry!" you sit up on him laughing as he rubs his head. "Ouch!" he laughs as you place your hand on his head making it feel better with your quirk, trying not to laugh at the boy as he pouted before looking up at you tangled in a blanket. "Is that a yes?" he looked a little nervous "If you don't get that I meant yes from throwing you off the bed then we're clearly never meant to be!" you laugh crossing your arms under your chest before bending down and kissing him on the lips before pulling away "Happy Birthday!" you smile as he grabs you back down to kiss you more before you both decide to go to bed since you were up early the next day. 

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHA or picture***