Thank You Smooch!

After that day you have to end up taking a few weeks off work, due to the threat meaning you have to cancel all your appointments. Sho is a bit upset about it but you advise him that you'll book him as soon as you're back at work. Katsuki is amazing with Haru and around the house in general. He ends up still having to work but everyone takes turns staying home or going on errands with you.

It's nice because you get to know everyone better, finding out more about what they've been up to. The three of you in the house make invites for Haru's party, inviting the other heroes and their children. Mei can't make it due to being so close to going into labour. Also, your ankle has nearly fully healed thanks to Midnight persuading Recovery Girl to work her magic. All though it only cuts the healing time by a week for you since healing quirks aren't that effective on you.

Even though things are good between Katsuki and yourself, he has still been sleeping in a separate room, with nothing further than the odd brush of fingertips and hand holding from time to time. Both of you unable to take your eyes off each other whenever you're alone, but both terrified to make the first move. 

Finally, it's time for the hospital appointment you've been waiting to see if you are able to take the case off. Due to this Haru is going to a sleepover at the Todoroki house, and will be joined by little Max Kirishima. Mina felt it would be good to go out for food with herself, Ejirio and Katsuki later that evening. 

That morning you're woken up to a Haru jumping on the bed "Mummy. Your foot should be better today for my big party next week!" giggling as you tackled him towards you. "I know then we can boogie together all night long!" laughing along with him before a knock at the bedroom door.

 "Morning!" Katsuki walks in with a tray with food on just wear some short, his perfect abs on show, with it many war wounds from battles with villains.

"Me and Katsuki made us breakfast in bed. I told him that Daddy used to do it and now that he is being my new daddy he needs to step up!" Haru had the biggest grin on his face, as you look at the man in question. 

"Haru, I'm not your daddy remember." Katsuki smiles as you glance at him, trying to explain to your son who has become very attached to the man in question.

"I know, but you love mummy, the same as daddy did!" the little guy smirking smugly, the spitting image of what Ash would look like when he was right about something. 

"You don't miss anything do you!" Katsuki comments placing the tray of food on your lap.

Haru instantly grabbing some strawberry jam on toast "Thank you, Katsuki!" he smiles sweetly as he begins to tuck in. 

"No problem! I'll go eat mine downstairs" Katsuki cover of his mouth lifting slightly. As he starts walking away, Haru stops eating to look at you with a 'mummy, can Katsuki eat with us' look bring a smile to your lips, as you pick up your coffee cup. 

"Ermm...if you want to bring it up. There is plenty of room for you in the bed!" blushing behind your cup as you take a cup of the heavenly liquid.

"Nah, you guys need mummy and son time!" his voice is rough like he really wants to say yes, but at the same time he is holding back. Not wanting to push his luck and ruin the relationship the two of you had begun to build again. 

 "Katsuki pleaseeeee!" Haru calls out making the man stop in his tracks. If there was one thing the rough ash-blonde couldn't say no to, it was Haru. This thing is the little black-haired boy with the ocean blue eyes, had worked this out pretty quickly. Being the spitting image as his dad in every way, and great at reading people.

The red eyes of the man glance towards space beside the woman he loved and her little boy, a tiny blush on his cheeks. It made him blush at just how much he just wanted to sit next to you and lose hours laughing at the goofy things you and Haru would do. All he manages in response to the boy's request is nod his head.  Before striding down to the kitchen before returning with his own breakfast.