Doorstep Kiss!

Your first day was going really fast and it was great as people went through what their support ideas were. Mostly high tech equipment and stuff like that to help them fight, communicate etc. You were the only one who was completely unique but not one person judge you since they knew the teachers must have liked your idea to actually get in the school. A few guys came up to you in class telling you how cute you were but you told them you were more interested in your work than dating.

Mei was laughing as she was doing something, she told you to stop being so mean but when you asked if she'd like to date instead of focusing on her babies, she literally nearly bit your head off. As soon as lunch came round you walked into the cafeteria with Mei and a few of the guys who said they wanted to sit with you for lunch, you agreed because well you're nice.

You saw Katsuki eating with a few boys one with spiky red hair, one with messy blonde with a black lightning bolt and a guy with black hair. He looked bored as he ate his cafeteria lunch, you had made him some spicy crackers. Walking past his table the blonde and the red-haired boy noticed you looking at their table. "Dude she is cute. What class is she in?" the blonde said to the other guys.

"Looks like support class!" the black-haired guy commented looking at the group of people you were with. They were a little stunned when you stopped your little group, who also stopped looking at you in front of the hero course.

"Oi idiot!" you called at Katsuki who looked up "What you want stupid!" he yelled back as a few people turned to look at the exchange. "Here!" you threw the pouch at him with the crackers in "I made too many! Plus, you eat a lemon again sour face!" you laugh as you start to walk away.

"Nope just looking at your stupid face!" he smirks as you turn flipping him off and continuing with your group. "Dude who is that cute girl!" Kaminari the blonde asked with a dumb look on his face. "Just some stupid extra!" Katsuki said quietly enough so you didn't hear. "What she give you?" the red-haired boy Kirishima asked. As he opened the pouch there were some middle finger emoji chilli crackers as he pulled one out smiling.

"That stupid bitch!" he laughed as he ate one you were watching. When he saw you looking it made him blush as you gave him the middle finger, sticking your tongue out as the others on his table looked. "Dude is she your girlfriend?" the black-haired boy Sero asked. "As if I would date that dumbass. She could have easily been on the hero course but doesn't want it!" he said in a snarky tone.

As you sat down you started to eat your bento, you had also made Mei some chocolate chip cookies in the shape of robots that of course she loved and shared them with the boys. One of the guys at your table was a little jealous of the attention you gave the stupid hero course guys. "So (l/n) why you make him cookies? Will you make me some?" the guy with long black hair in a ponytail commented.

"Oh, he is my friend. Please call me (f/n) I hope we can be good friends" you smile at the boy making him blush. "Oh ok. Please call me Ryos. Will you make me some cookies?" he smiles as he places an arm around you. "Sure what flavour? I can make some for all the class I've never really had people not putting me down before." you smile sweetly.

"How about jelly bean cookies. Because you're really cute!" his face was bright red as you talked between yourselves. Mei noticed but focused on the other guys talking mechanics and stuff you didn't get. When you finished lunch you started walking out as you were near Katsuki's table Ryos had an idea.

"Oh (f/n) can I have your number so we can meet up out of school. For like homework, coffee and stuff?" he smiled as you grabbed your phone passing it to him. You happened to look up to see red eyes glaring at you "What are you looking at idiot?" you smirk laughing as Ryos looks to the boy smirking as well making him look a little more raged. "Don't know but it's looking back!" he snapped back.